What made you laugh today?

This. And I'm still laughing.

9b846639ac69160a3ebdd02e8331f7c2.jpg

Last night the wife and I were drinking coffee on the back porch. I went to head into the house, thinking the glass slider was open. It was not. Nose, coffee mug and knee all hit the glass at the same time. We laughed for 30 minutes while I cleaned up the mess. Then this morning I took the dog out for a walk. Came home to a post it note on the glass slider, at my eye level. "Open door 1st dear" with a heart drawn on it.

Took the pup on a long walk this morning. On the beach, she headed straight for the water. Got in only about 6 inches deep and realized it was too cold. Pranced her way backwards, backing out. Goofball.

Catching myself singing while standing at the urinal in the airport men's room...."I waaaant you, to want me...."

Catching myself singing while standing at the urinal in the airport men's room...."I waaaant you, to want me...."

I can just imagine some guy in a stall, eyes wide, desperately wondering how he can escape before you jump his bones, LOL!

Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you cryin'

Cheap Trick is one of my guilty pleasures. :)

My brother texting me a picture of him from the bathroom while he was waiting for me to show up for breakfast.

A friend finding her cell phone parts on a bridge, apparently most parts fell in the water.:D

Wondering about some of the new Lit posters this Spring break season.
seems to maybe one or two guys making up several names to hit on women.:rolleyes:

Went to an event this morning, and a woman I haven't seen for months sat down next to me. We started chatting, and then she leaned in and asked me in a lowered voice, "Are you expecting?" My first though was, "Expecting what?" A second later it dawned on me what she was asking and I burst out laughing. She looked mortified, and that only made me laugh harder. She apologized and said that she wasn't used to see me dressed the way I was (I was/am wearing a loose trapeze style dress. I usually wear figure skimming clothing.), or eating, at any of these events (I was eating coffee cake). And the way I was sitting made the dress poof out over my tummy. I stood up to show her that I am indeed not pregnant, and she buried her face in her hands and kept apologizing. I assured her that it was quite alright, and said, "Honey, the only way I could have a bun in the oven is if I was carrying the messiah." Thinking about it still makes me laugh.

my 8 week old lab puppy crept up on the mailman. she barked and loudly farted at the same time. scared the hell out of the mailman. at least he got a good laugh too.

My coworker's "butt exercises" done in a chair with her legs sprawled in the air

my 8 week old lab puppy crept up on the mailman. she barked and loudly farted at the same time. scared the hell out of the mailman. at least he got a good laugh too.

That's awesome. My neighbor has a boxer named Nigel who is as sweet as can be and wouldn't hurt a fly. Often my neighbor is on her front yard with Nigel when the mailman comes, and Nigel always runs up to greet him, tail wagging. Every time the mailman acts like Nigel is an attack dog and holds his bag in front of himself to protect himself from the scary dog. Perhaps the guy should do something else for a living.

That's awesome. My neighbor has a boxer named Nigel who is as sweet as can be and wouldn't hurt a fly. Often my neighbor is on her front yard with Nigel when the mailman comes, and Nigel always runs up to greet him, tail wagging. Every time the mailman acts like Nigel is an attack dog and holds his bag in front of himself to protect himself from the scary dog. Perhaps the guy should do something else for a living.

That's so sad. I work delivery and I always love when you get the friendly dogs in the yard. Makes me miss having one of my own.

That's so sad. I work delivery and I always love when you get the friendly dogs in the yard. Makes me miss having one of my own.

Yeah, I would think that the friendly pups would actually be one of the perks of that sort of work.

Yeah, I would think that the friendly pups would actually be one of the perks of that sort of work.

Love the animals. Had a cat jump on my head amd ride around like he wanted to come with me once. And I even love the little yappy dogs with so much energy. One of the highlights of my workday.

The episode of Seinfeld I'm currently watching. I forget how funny that show is.

A client butt-dialed the business phone so I got to listen to a conversation he was having with a friend. Awesome.

Back