YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

will be logging off in next half hour, figured would post one more time. could always use a daddy or brother to teach me a lesson

Interested in chatting/RP about pregnant sex and impregnation with women. kuyajim64

Hoping there's a guy here that wants to spend hours suckling and playing with my tits ;) sexycaligirl3

On tonight, open to just about anything. dont be shy run it by me and see if im interested. :)

On YIM as citykid1967 if any smart, sexy ladies would like to chat. Tell me what you're reading these days.

29 f on yim, same id (normally have kik too but broke my phone and feel a bit too free to replace it yet)

I've left my YIM open as I grade papers today. Would love the distraction of some conversation, sexual or not, with a smart lady. citykid1967 on YIM. I promise I won't bite. Unless you're into that.

on for some fun play tonight. in middle of storm so just a warning if dont hear back, possible power went out

Love chatting with people on Yahoo and sharing experiences or just talking. I am not one for role play though so please no request.

Would welcome any smart, sexy lady who is interested in chatting on YIM. Not looking for roleplay, just conversation that includes but is not limited to sex. citykid1967.

Just added yahoo messenger

Just seeing who is out there and up to chat on Yahoo Messenger. Feel free to message me anytime! Tallguy8233 on KIK and JRobinson8233 on Yahoo Messenger. W/Male early 30’s 6’3 athletic build. Up for all types of convo!

I'll be on for a bit, looking for those kinky daddies and mommies or anything you desire really

Back