Seeking a special submissive woman

If you reach out to me please make sure this is something you want to do. Too many games being played.

I don’t know if it’s me or that their are no Subs out there. I’ve had a few inquiries but they haven’t stuck around long enough. I know it all part of it and finding that right match but come on you have to be out there somewhere.

Hi, my name is Phoenix and I loved your ad. I'm a sub but never really had a fully dominant relationship before. A new lit erotica member. I haven't really gotten the hang of things here yet but if you'd like to talk more please message me. If not, that's fine. Good luck with your search you sound really sincere.

I don’t know if it’s me or that their are no Subs out there. I’ve had a few inquiries but they haven’t stuck around long enough. I know it all part of it and finding that right match but come on you have to be out there somewhere.

Upon reading the events of many months of searching. I am still profoundly touched by your post. You're patience is very telling of your nature and speak volumes to your demeanor. The one you seek is out there, and wish to say she is a very very blessed individual. I can only think you will consider her a blessing upon finding her. I wish to portray my belief you shall find her, and your happiness will be well deserved.

Blessings on you reaching the light at the end of your path.

Just back from vacation and thought I’d come in and say hello to everyone out there.

I think I’m what you’re looking for

I have read stories of lit erotica for years but just now joined so I could chat. You’re post was the most wonderful thing I’ve ever read. I have the same views and would love to be your online submissive. It’s hard to find others who feel this way. I’m soaking wet at the thought of things we could talk about online. I would love to be your sub! I’m not sure if you still check this because your post was a while back but if you do please give me a chance.

I have read stories of lit erotica for years but just now joined so I could chat. You’re post was the most wonderful thing I’ve ever read. I have the same views and would love to be your online submissive. It’s hard to find others who feel this way. I’m soaking wet at the thought of things we could talk about online. I would love to be your sub! I’m not sure if you still check this because your post was a while back but if you do please give me a chance.

Guess you weren’t lol

Hit and a miss on that last one, I guess. Still though, your original post is sexy as hell. I think I might have been around the block too many times to be a truly obedient sub ever again, but I admire your confidence. Very, very alluring.

Hit and a miss on that last one, I guess. Still though, your original post is sexy as hell. I think I might have been around the block too many times to be a truly obedient sub ever again, but I admire your confidence. Very, very alluring.

Thank you for your kind words

Well here we are again I just had my 47th birthday and I was alone. It would of been nice to have a beautiful Sub next to me to celebrate.

I am so sorry your Birthday was alone. You wrote a lovely request. Happy belated birthday. I am not really sure if we would suit or not. I know birthdays and holidays suck if you don't have someone to share it with. Take care.

I am so sorry your Birthday was alone. You wrote a lovely request. Happy belated birthday. I am not really sure if we would suit or not. I know birthdays and holidays suck if you don't have someone to share it with. Take care.

Thank you

Back