Events: Have you been to one?

Depends on what you mean by events. Munches? Play parties? Clubs?

In my area, my boyfriend/Dom hosts a monthly munch that I always attend (because it's hosted by my boyfriend/Dom, and I've become the de facto cohost), and there's a lunchtime munch a couple of times a month that I attend when I can. There are other munches that I just haven't had the opportunity to go to, either because of their location or because they're on a night when I have other plans.

I haven't attended any play parties or anything of that type. There's a club in my general area that has a monthly Fetish Night, for which newcomers have to be vetted and sponsored by a member in good standing; I've had a few offers to sponsor me, so I'll likely attend that sometime soon. I'm also in the geographic area for the Fetish Fair Fleamarket; I've yet to go to that, but will probably go to the summer one this year, and maybe to next winter's.

I have social anxiety and some physical limitations, so attending events isn't always something I can manage. The munches are easy enough, since I'm just sitting there for the most part, but I have to really assess how I'm feeling physically and mentally before going to anything else, kink or not.
 
I considered going to some. And was able to find a couple in or near Washington DC mainly to educate myself then about that time one of the clubs in dc was shut down over some accusations. At this point I am considering a munch. I have learned from lit I can learn from talking and experimenting enough that I don’t need to attend an event. Especially after hearing about someone being outed in the news from one. The general public being as ignorant as they are, I will hang on to my privacy a bit.
 
I considered going to some. And was able to find a couple in or near Washington DC mainly to educate myself then about that time one of the clubs in dc was shut down over some accusations. At this point I am considering a munch. I have learned from lit I can learn from talking and experimenting enough that I don’t need to attend an event. Especially after hearing about someone being outed in the news from one. The general public being as ignorant as they are, I will hang on to my privacy a bit.

If what you heard about is Jack McGeorge, that was a unique situation due to him being a UN weapons inspector. I'm on staff for multiple DC organizations, though, so I'll drop you a PM.
 
Most weeks, but as my job is Flogger making, and giving workshops, it's part of my job.
I have met lots of people from here.
I generally feel safer on my own in a fetish club than in a regular bar.
 
May I ask how do you dmfond these events and how easy is omit to gain access. I am very interested in attending one in or around London.
 
Tinglebliss and I reguarly attend kink events in the UK. We're fortunate to have a wide choice of options in and around London. For play events, our preference is for quieter, more intimate and less formal venues. Tinglebliss and I don't mind playing in public, and we've dscovered that we particularly enjoy the thrill of sharing a play space with people whom we find familiar and supportive. Although we stay largely "in our bubble" during play, some aspects of the external environment do bleed through to us, and having others either playing happily nearby or forming an appreciative

May I ask how you find these events and how easy they are to gain access to. If they worked with my schedule, I would think about attending one in or around London.

Sorry about the previous message my keyboard appeared to have a life of its own.
 
Back
Top