Uncontemporary Star Trek Fics

hellsgate

Loves Spam
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Posts
379
I've always wanted to see Star Trek fics that aren't your usual cookie-cutter set of officers developed for Play-By-Email rpg's and obviously related story plots.

Such as officers that have become addicted to alien drugs, a pregnant Commanding Officer, etc. I'd love to see characters that are into situations including stat rape, adult breastfeeding relationships, etc.

Grittier, more realistic.

What do you the other literotica authors and readers think? Would anyone be upto composing stories to meet this challenge?

Jason K. Hauck
 
Like this?


The Captain, his Science Officer and the Doctor followed the screams into the dark moist cave. The luminescent lit the cavern and the scent of musky pheromones made the humans gasp with sudden arousal. The Science Officer took the Doctor's kit and quickly gave all three a shot of some mysterious
stimulant. Hardly needing it himself, it broke the effect of the overwhelming scent on his companions.

They turned towards the sounds that had brought them into the cave. Screams now turned to moans, the Ensign was held down across a large gelatinous mass by tendrils that had wrapped his arms and legs in spread-eagle bondage. He had obviously succumbed to the drugged atmosphere before the creature took hold of his lithe body. His boots, black pants and red shirt were cast aside and he was naked in the monster's grasp. Not only were his limbs secured, but the creature's appendages also covered his genitals, though the appearance of its touch there was less of wrapping tendrils than that of soft envelopment by the creature's substance itself.

“Ensign,” shouted the Captain, “can you hear me.”

“Oh, yes,” whispered the man, “I can hear you Captain”

“Are you alright?”

“Yes Captain, I don't know what is happening, but after it explored my body, in every orifice, it held me this way and it's been ......,” the Ensign replied, his response subsiding into deep husky moans as his body quivered.

“Stand back,” the Captain ordered his companions, “set phasers on stun.”

In concert, the three men took aim and directed their hand-held weapons at the creature, bathing it in energy designed to override its consciousness.

The Ensign screamed, but it was not a scream of agony. All three recognized it as a scream of intense sexual pleasure. In their confusion, they stopped firing on the creature as one.

“More,” whispered the Ensign huskily, “whatever you did, do it again.”

The Captain looked at his companions, shrugged, and returned to firing at the creature. A half-smile formed on his lips as he spoke.

“When we're done here, I'm next, and then we need to take some of these things to the ship.”
 
Sex after Data

He awoke up on a Sick Bay exam table, unable to move, all four limbs bound by a security force field usually restricted for the conscious treatment of violent aliens.

His head swam; he recognized the disorientation from his academy days, from a training exercise in which Security Force personnel were stunned by phasers.

He didn't remember being stunned. In fact, the last thing he remembered was surfing New South Wales on Holodeck Two. Yeah, he'd just entered an amazing pipe and ...

He was cold. He lifted his head, looked down his body. Why am I naked?

He glanced around Sick Bay, anxious. He considered calling out, finding if someone was there with him, but ... he was naked! Instead, he called out, "Computer."

Silence.

"Computer! Acknowledge!"

"The circuit is de-energized," a woman's voice said from beyond the head of the exam table.

"Who's there?" He attempted to turn, to search.

A pair of firm hands grasped his cranium, held it still. "Ah, ah, ah ... no looking."

He laughed nervously. "This ... this isn't funny. What's going on?"

A hypospray pressed against his skin, discharged.

"Hey!" he exclaimed, more from surprise than from pain. "Who ...? Wait, what..."

The room darkened until ...

"Hey, what did you do? I can't see!"

"Yes, I know," the woman said. "Liberating, isn't it?"

"Liberating?"

"Yes. Now you can do things you wouldn't normally do."

"I'm blind."

She went on, her voice moving as she circled about him. "It'll wear off in, oh about thirty minutes."

"But why? And who are you?" He felt something touch his chest, something warm and soft, realized it as a hand. "What's going on!"

"I need something," she explained. Her hand caressed his firm chest, her fingertips tracing circles about first one areola, then the other. "Something I can get from any of the other crew members, but can get from you."

His embarrassment -- of being naked, shackled, and in the presence of an unknown female he doubted was part of the medical staff -- grew exponentially as he sensed the swelling taking place is his very publicly displayed penis.

"Why me?"

"Because ... you transfer tomorrow."

He laughed nervously again. "Tell me what's going on."

She shushed him softly, her hands caressing lower, now on his belly, still lowering.

He was fully hardened -- he knew without looking -- and he laughed again, a long sustained laugh that he tried in vain to suppress.

She shushed him more firmly. "Please ... don't make me gag you."

Her hand suddenly grasped his erection, immediately gripping it tightly.

"Whoa , whoa, whoa ... slow down!"

"Be quiet," she said softly, gripping her other hand above the first and beginning to stroke his full length.

"Listen, I don't know ... what's going on --" His breathing was speeding up, his groin, hips, thighs beginning to twitch as she pleasured him. "--but ... but ..."

"But what?"

"You can't do this!" he answered, releasing yet another nervous laugh.

She giggled, countering, "I am doing this."

He laughed again. "Okay ... good point."

She released him, and a moment later a soft motor whirred, and the table began to tilt forward.

"Will you at least tell me why?"

"I told you why. I can't get what I need from the other member of the crew."

As the table continued tilting, gravity took hold and he felt his body slipping down the table a bit. The force field bonds held firm, without pain, and when the table reached what he sensed was thirty-five or forty degrees, it stopped.

"I do have one member ..." she giggled again " ... if you'll excuse the pun ... who I could go to. But ..."

"But what?" he asked excitedly. "But what?"

"Well, he's on an away mission, and frankly ... I just can't wait."

"Are you sure? I mean, how long could he possibly be gone?"

He felt the exam table move, shift and tilt. She was mounting it, he knew.

"Doesn't matter --"

Her voice was close to him, directly before him, just inches away.

"-- because last time we were together ... I told him 'This didn't happen'. I mean, he's not the type of ... person ... to question my change of heart, but ... I just don't think I could live myself by crawling back to him ... all hot and bothered like a Ferengi getting his ears waxed."

He had no idea what that meant, but continued on anyway. "Maybe he wants to see you? Maybe he's hot for you --"

She laughed -- her face was directly before him. "Forget about him. Let's talk about ... us."

Before he could respond, he felt her hands upon his erection again, grasping it, stroking it. Her body came up against him ... her ankles against his hips ... her calves against his waist.

And then she was straddling him, still grasping his penis, directing it against her, into her.

As he felt himself slipping between her warm, wet lips, penetrating her tight vagina, he let out a long moan of pleasure. "O-o-o-h ... w-o-o-o-w ..."

"Yesss," she purred. "Doesn't that feel nice?"

He felt her envelope the entire length of his shaft, felt her warm body move forward, lay upon him. Her breasts were full, firm; he could feel her arms, belly, legs just enough to know she was fit, nearing muscular, but likely still very much ladylike in physique. She was, he imagined, exactly the kind of woman he would have chosen to fuck ... without the force fields and hyposprays.

He was becoming lost in pleasure as the woman rocked back and forth over his groin, her pace accelerating, the length of her motion pushing and pulling nearly his full length in, out, in, out ...

Her hands moved from atop his chest to behind his neck as she held on tightly for the anonymous ride.

Her moans became cries, her cries became screams, and with her disciplined body motions suddenly becoming erratic, unsteady, she erupted in a long, loud groan that seemed to echo of the walls for an eternity.

She collapsed, exhausted, spent; her full weight fell to him.

As her rocking -- and his "forced" penetrations of her -- ceased, he quickly began plunging himself into her stilled body, attempting to regain the previous level of pleasure that had had him so close to eruption.

"No," she whispered, barely able to speak.

He continued plunging into her, his pleasure level again beginning to heighten. A few more seconds ...

"No!" she said firmly, struggling to raise her body up from him.

"What?" he asked oblivious to her meaning. A few more seconds ... ! "I'm close, oh ... I'm close."

Still blinded, he never saw the slap that disrupted his rhythm. "Hey!"

And suddenly, he was out of her, as, slowly, unsteadily, she rose off of him, dismounted the tilted chair and ...

After a long moment, he asked amazed, "Helloooo..."

He heard her moving about, nearby ... He heard the sound of a uniform zipper; she was dressing.

"What's going on?"

He heard her sigh. "Are we back to that old question again?"

He laughed, stupified. "C'm'on ... you aren't serious are you?"

"What?"

"What? What do you mean what?"

He heard her hard soled boots near him, stop. "I got what I needed, Crewman. Thank you."

"You could at least ... finish me."

"I'd love to help you, but you're holodeck time is just about up --"

"What?"

"-- and you're gonna need a little time to get cleaned up and redressed."

Surprised, he asked, "We're on the hol-o-deck?"

She laughed, amused. "Well, of course, silly. You don't think I could have gotten away with this in Sick Bay, do you?"

"But what about --"



He woke up, again with a swimming head; he was back on the Australian beach, lying in the sand ... still naked. He rolled, knelt, stood; he found his swim trunks and donned them unsteadily.

He scanned the beach; as programmed, he was surrounded by beautiful women in skimpy bikinis. He asked one, "Did you see what happened? Did you see a woman?"

The bathing beauties just laughed and ran about and fawned over his muscular body, none seeming aware that their beautiful, living beach had turned into a sterile medical lab, that he'd been stripped, raped, and abandoned, that suddenly the sand and the waves and crashing surf had reappeared at the hands of a woman he'd never identified.

"Computer, arch," he commanded.

The holodeck's entry and control panel appears between a pair of swaying palm trees.

He moves to it, taps at controls, asks questions; after five agonizing minutes of negative answers and circular logic, he determines that only three women aboard the Enterprise had the security code and knowledge to be able to interrupt an operating holo-program, operate a phaser without setting off the ship's security alarms, and erase crucial bit of information in the holodeck memory and the ship's computer banks in such a way as this.

One woman is Doctor Beverly Crusher, who he'd first expected because of the Sick Bay illusion, but who he'd eliminated because, while very much a beautiful, sexy woman, she didn't fit the physical profile of the woman who'd just left him high and hard on No Joy beach.

The other, who's name he doesn't know, was barely humanoid at all, even more easily eliminated.

And the third was Lt. Tasha Yar, who very much fit the physical model of the woman he imagined had crawled up onto his body and rode herself to euphoria.

But ... Tasha Yar ...? No ... beautiful, and sexy, and young she was ... but ... rape? She was, after all, head of security aboard the Enterprise.

No, if Tasha Yar had had an itch to scratch, she had the resources to beam to an anonymous location, find an anonymous man. But rape? Not Tasha Yar's style ...
 
Sweet! I'm glad people are getting into this more. Though I was hoping to get e-mails with links to peoples' stories on their own homepage.
 
Guinan and Picards Mysterious Reationship Revealed

Boy you better crawl over here and kiss my feet. Picard scurries across the floor like an alderbrit beatle, and starts to kiss the Guinans feet. Better Picard she sneers as the usual stron and commanding figure is clad only in a diaper and worships his mistresses feet. He has never been happier.
 
SeaUrchin: Not quite what I had in mind. A bit further out than I had in mind. I was thinking of a VERY pregnant Bev Crusher after Picard finally marries her after the events of "Star Trek: Nemesis" and how she deals with being the Captain's Woman.

Or more of an original character created by the author, an original alien species or just one not so talked about such as the Hermat species set in the TMP era or the Edosians/Edoans.

http://starbase_hellsgate.tripod.com/anthology.html

http://www.trekspace.org/profile/JasonHauck
 
Back
Top