Bi-Curious men , would you kiss a man?

Never had any experience with a man but always wondered what it would be like, I fantasize about a guy behind me holding me tight with his dick pressed on my ass and him kissing my neck
 
Kissing

I am 53 bi and have a wonderfull wife. I love kissing men especially if they enjoy giving back.
 
Never thought about it until me and wife were watching gay clip and two guys were kissing. She asked would I kiss another guy, I asked if she wanted to see me do it. Of coarse she says yes so I told her I would do it then.
 
I'm a bi-curious man. (I sucked my friends cock a long time ago).
I've noticed there are alot of bi-curious threads on LIT.most guys fantasize about sucking a cock or getting fucked up the ass. I have always been like that too. But thanks to a few men whom I've exchanged e-mails withover the years, my fantasies have evolved.
I now fantasize about making love to another man.Two naked bodies pressed against each other. Kissing and hugging in a long make out session.Sucking nipples and licking asshole.
Just the thought of kissing another man's soft lips and wet tongue makes me so HOT.
Any other guys feel like this? Post your comments:devil:

I have given thought to it. Sometimes even fantasized about it. right now, I am in a sexless relationship, so it is all on me. I guess at this point I am asexual. However, I am very leery about online meetings. Even with my female relationships I have always wanted to know the women first.
 
Most bi curious men I've exchanged e-mails with want to focus on sucking a cock or getting fucked up the ass.
Well I am no where near "curious" anymore, I passed that stage years ago. Now, having said that I still focus on sucking a cock. I have no desire to snuggle and hold hands, and the only time he and I have ever kissed is one time when we were both licking our cum off of a lovely womans breasts and sharing it with her. She pushed us together and we (he and I) swapped it with each other, tongues and cum. We have never done it since and I don't see it happening anytime in the future.
 
I love making out with my Top. Nothing like a good kisser that bends me over and allows me to service him before he spreads my legs and fucks me deeply.:)
 
definitely!

Kissing a man is a huge fantasy of mine. It would be as important as sucking his cock. I also fantasize about my wife kissing a man. Yum!
 
A nice long sensual tongue kiss is the sexiest thing on earth. And two men doing this is especially sexy, cos it's so verboten. Like sucking another man's cock, or licking his arse is pretty accepted really, it's just sex, which all men are into. But tongue kissing trespasses on female territory, it suggests a kind of mental intimacy and togetherness that is altogether outside the male, "if it's pretty, fuck it' sexual experience.
 
ummm... NO... no kissing.. i hardly kiss my wife... it is just tooo... "moist"... LOL
 
Kissing

I love kissing another man. It is part of making your sex more erotic. Starting with kissing and then feeling each other up makes my cock so hard. I love to kiss while being fucked. Usually missionary position, but can also be done when laying side by side, ass to cock and turning your head. I also enjoying kissing after sucking a cock and tasting each others cum.
 
Could only kiss cock, never lips or mouth
You are presented with three beautiful women, and can kiss all three. But one is a cross dressing man with balls and a cock. You look at them carefully and simply can't tell which is the guy.

What would you do?

I'd kiss them.:)
 
As someone else said, I'm way beyond curious, and that knowing? Yeah, that one is in the rear view as well. ;)

Now.. about this kissing thing... hell yes!! Though I much prefer to be kissed than to kiss, if you understand the difference. Total turn on to have a guy lean in and kiss me, slip a little tongue.. make out with me. Hell, I even just like that quick "hiya!" kiss you sometimes see in couples. Kissing for me implies a certain amount of intimacy that just flat out does it for me.. soft & gentle, rough and demanding, hot an horny, any of them? allll gooood :D

Someone I had no idea was into me once came up behind where I was sitting, leaned my chair back startling the hell out of me, took my glasses off (I wear glasses when I read) my face, leaned down and slowly kissed me like I was a glass of water and he a man dying of thirst in a desert. Best "hot" kiss I've ever had.

For other hot stuff, yeah, I'm totally, completely into cock and getting bent over, but if he wants to kiss, cuddle, make out? be affectionate? Oh yeah, that just makes it all that much more in the realm of Freaking Great!! for me. Probably why I still consider myself bi instead of gay. I get on better with men and the sex is undeniably fan-freaking-tastic, but women are amazing to make out with, and from what I've noticed are into it a great deal more than the men I've known.

But a hot man that knows how to make your toes tingle with a kiss? heh.. ohh yeah baby. Bring it on! :D

Boi
 
For me, it was a slow build. When I first realized that I wanted to be with another man, the only thing I was interested in was sucking cock. Now, several years later I want it all from kissing to cuddling after. I also want a relationship not a one night stand or anonymous encounter. Hopefully some day it will happen.
 
As someone else said, I'm way beyond curious, and that knowing? Yeah, that one is in the rear view as well. ;)

Now.. about this kissing thing... hell yes!! Though I much prefer to be kissed than to kiss, if you understand the difference. Total turn on to have a guy lean in and kiss me, slip a little tongue.. make out with me. Hell, I even just like that quick "hiya!" kiss you sometimes see in couples. Kissing for me implies a certain amount of intimacy that just flat out does it for me.. soft & gentle, rough and demanding, hot an horny, any of them? allll gooood :D

Someone I had no idea was into me once came up behind where I was sitting, leaned my chair back startling the hell out of me, took my glasses off (I wear glasses when I read) my face, leaned down and slowly kissed me like I was a glass of water and he a man dying of thirst in a desert. Best "hot" kiss I've ever had.

For other hot stuff, yeah, I'm totally, completely into cock and getting bent over, but if he wants to kiss, cuddle, make out? be affectionate? Oh yeah, that just makes it all that much more in the realm of Freaking Great!! for me. Probably why I still consider myself bi instead of gay. I get on better with men and the sex is undeniably fan-freaking-tastic, but women are amazing to make out with, and from what I've noticed are into it a great deal more than the men I've known.

But a hot man that knows how to make your toes tingle with a kiss? heh.. ohh yeah baby. Bring it on! :D

Boi

Well said:devil:
 
Bi curious too, but definitely into kissing! Would add to the experience. Basically want to play with another cd in lingerie, "one who knows" deep kissing during some frotting and mutual masturbation in silky nylon!
 
Back
Top