Gravity (closed for spankmegirl23)

Marie surprised him buy jumping into his arms and wrapping her legs around him. His cock was hard again and before he could even react her hand was on it, guiding him into her once more. He gasped a little a he slid into her warmth once more. He took a moment to kiss her passionately, enjoying the sensation of her muscular legs locked around him and her tight ass in his hands. Then he began to carry her out of the kitchen and down the hall toward the bedroom. The door was open and he entered, closing the door behind them. He wanted her in the bed yes but...first maybe something else. He pinned Marie up against the wall and began to slowly thrust into her.
 
She moan him being inside her again he felt so good her muscles tighten around his cock and he didn't move right away then his hand went on her ass and stood carrying her to her bedroom still in her,thinking he want bed right away he surprised her by pinning her against the wall and began fucking her she moan,her arms around his neck he fucked her so good the slow maked her crazy but she had him inside her so she went with it moaning.
 
Mark could tell that he was driving Marie wild. He continued to thump her back against the wall, slowly but forcefully, enjoying the sensation of her tight pussy on his cock with each thrust. He meant for this one to last a long time. Her muscular thighs contracted around him with each thrust. "You want me to fuck you harder or in the bed?"
 
She moan her back going up and down against the wall it felt so good,her legs tighten around him and her pussy muscule tighten around his cock she moan " Fuck me hard on t he Bed" she wanted him so bad maked it crazy they was doing it on the bed she shared with her husband.
 
Mark laughed wildly as she told him she wanted both. He pulled back from the wall, staggering a bit with the awkward positioning of her weight around him as he turned and then they slammed down onto the bed. He pushed up on his toes to get leverage and then he really began to pound into her. Mark loved it when she wanted him rough. "Like that?" He asked with a wicked grin as their bodies slammed together.
 
Soon he had her on the bed and slammed ing to her and started fucking her she scream out "oh yes like that" Moving her hips with his she fucked him back.
 
Mark felt her pushing back up against him, matching him thrust for thrust. Rough sex was a secret desire of his ever since he had been with Marie, but Stacey had never had any interest in giving it to him. He slammed into her over and over, feeling her hot pussy sliding up and down him, wondering if he could get her to orgasm more than once this time around.
 
Marie smiled she knew Mark could please her,her husband did but not like this she liked it rough and hard and Mark did to and she knew he didn't get it a home she looked up at him moaning she never felt this good but with him,her body was hot and she moan out " You love fucking me hard and fast making me cum for you " She couldn't hold and she cum for a loud scream.
 
Back
Top