Counting Orgasms

I'm gonna come in serious here and claim the massive difference between merely ejaculating or climaxing, and the totally different experience of an orgasm.

In my book [in our book] an orgasm comes uncontrollably out of your fingers and your toes like fireworks, blasted through every cell of your body radiating in all directions from your genitals, leaving you in a totally different 'place' and, usually exhausted.

That's an orgasm.

I for one have NEVER had an orgasm without a partner, and I'm not persuaded it is possible. A mere jack off, while sort of satifsying and relieving, is a universe away from orgasmic bliss.

But the numbers: much less now [we're getting on!] but for 25 years I reckon, 110 per year for her, 140 per year for me. More than two in the same 24 hours, hardly ever for me, occasionally for her. Three in the same fuck, once for her.

Si ;)

I disagree. In fact, I don't think I could disagree more. To me, you seem to be talking about the intensity of orgasm, rather than orgasm itself.

Hey, Dvus, I've come on too strident with what is merely my opinion in my post above. My apologies. I'm still learning the ways of lit ... Every orgasm a pleasure, however big the O. Yeah. Si.

Wow- let's see.
Let's figure average week:
Days with BF = 2-3. About four days a week... 10
Days without BF = 1-2...3
Really busy days, 0-1... .5

13.5 * 52 = 702 per year.

I have NO idea but I really want to start keeping track. On a normal day, I'd say at least two. When I get to talk to Daddy on the phone and we get into it, I'd say, on average, 8, though my record is 16 (he counted). That happens at least once a week I'd say.

So, if I figure out the numbers (using the minimums), Here's what I come up with.

With Daddy for a whole year - 416
By myself for the year - 626
Total = 1042

Wow...never would've guessed that many!!!! :eek:

This is an interesting question. I've never actually thought about it.

Give or take the times we don't do something on a day and the likely equal amount that we have multiple... I'd say we're both somewhere between 300 and 400. We should shoot for the 500 marker.

You

I generally have at least 3 every time we fuck (but sometimes so many I lose count), and I'd say we fuck 4-5 times a week, so call that 13.5 orgasms a week, multiplied by 52. . . apparently I have about 702 orgasms a year, at minimum. :) So glad I know that now!

Sounds like you have a lucky husband and I guess it could be the other way around too !!!

---

how many orgasms in a year???

not nearly enough...

Back