Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not today :rolleyes:...working with a "good" friend tomorrow though, so chances are good I'll suck one tomorrow. Though the day is still young, might get lucky still.
On a side note, I just love dialogue in this thread. Makes me so hard reading about everyone's sucking adventures. I
 
it is turning out to be a great weekend , my young friend and his friends have stayed the weekend , and i get to suck cock whenever i want ,heavenly , and the boys are enjoying it soooo much , i will have to wake them soon with a good morning blow job each ,my favourite breakfast.
 
it is turning out to be a great weekend , my young friend and his friends have stayed the weekend , and i get to suck cock whenever i want ,heavenly , and the boys are enjoying it soooo much , i will have to wake them soon with a good morning blow job each ,my favourite breakfast.

Damn, how do I get in invite to that party.
 
it is turning out to be a great weekend , my young friend and his friends have stayed the weekend , and i get to suck cock whenever i want ,heavenly , and the boys are enjoying it soooo much , i will have to wake them soon with a good morning blow job each ,my favourite breakfast.

I need friends like that.
 
1979df39a419bfcf05c4732735ea6a7f-d4yff0c.jpg
 
Neighbor

My neighbor knew that I was working from home today so he sent me a text and asked if I wanted to dress up and play. I wouldn't turn that down for anything. So I got dressed in some sexy lingerie, thigh highs, and heels and he came on over. I met him at the door dressed in a black robe with my sexy lingerie underneath. Once he was inside, he undid my robe to reveal the sexy nightie that I was wearing. I got down on my knees in front of him and started to pleasure him ferociously. He pumped his cock in and out of my mouth like he really wanted to cum. I reached up and grabbed it by the base and jacked him as I sucked. I could feel his cock tighten in my hand and knew my reward was near. He reached down and grabbed his cock and began to jerk it. I sat back and opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue to give him a target. In a couple second, he sprayed his gooey sperm all over my face and mouth. I lapped it up like I'd never get anymore. Then I reached up and placed him in my mouth and began to suck in to get every drop. Finally, he grabbed the back of my head and held me on his softening cock and I knew he was finished. I licked every drop off of him and he pulled his pants up. He told me he'd be back in a few days and walked out of the door.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top