For the panty wearers.. male that is

I didn't mean for it to sound like I was saying a 'bad influence' in a 'bad' as in not good way.... I had to balance out the frivelous pantys purchasing with some new proper shirts... now the balance is restored...

I didn't take the bad influence as a negative thing :)

I'm glad balance is restored :D

not to be a glorified self promoter but i hope you lot like my new pics :)

more in black

thank you Noisymother!
and objects in the mirror ARE larger than they appear (but taking these myself DOES pose a distraction...if only I had someone to take the photos instead and I could just concentrate on posing!):kiss:

Attachments

• _MG_1043.JPG
    _MG_1043.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 384
  • _MG_1044.JPG
    _MG_1044.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 219
  • _MG_1051.JPG
    _MG_1051.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 224
  • _MG_1053.JPG
    _MG_1053.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 232
  • _MG_1060.JPG
    _MG_1060.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 428
thank you Noisymother!
and objects in the mirror ARE larger than they appear (but taking these myself DOES pose a distraction...if only I had someone to take the photos instead and I could just concentrate on posing!):kiss:

Thank you for posting more :D

I can understand what you mean by having to concentrate when you take photos . . . it can be a pain - but your results are just fine :D

Panties alone don't do much for me. I don't like to wear them under clothes and think about them at work either.

I like to switch off being a man at home (live alone) and dress up completely and just spend the evening that way. I always wear stockings, panties, bras (a push up sometimes), and a corset, and jewelry, plus a variety of merry widow/baby doll type things.

I like to wear panties, and maybe stockings, but not all the time.. just for something kinky. I think cocks look hot in them.

I feel exactly the same way. For something kinky and for a treat for the senses.

In my experience with my sissies, there was a degree of normalcy in wearing the lingerie, but I did my best to make sure they wore the sexiest things and had other reasons to remember what they are wearing (little presents at the office, sending them a picture of themselves dressed to their phone). If they keep their legs shaved, a garter belt, stockings, and panties every day, the magic sticks around. ;)

I also have a small collection of panties I have either purchased or taken from exgf's/friends of mine.

I have gone out fully dressed before, but typically only in somewhat gender neutral. On one suggestion from an old email friend of mine, that I'd wear my exgf Sarah's clothes out one evening and see what it felt like. I did dress in her recently worn bra, socks, dress slacks, T shirt and of course her..mmm...panties..out and about one evening. It felt fantastic..both the arousal of wearing clothes she had recently worn, but I guess somewhat exhillarated that someone might guess I am wearing her clothes outside her house.

And I have fully dressed a time or two inside before when I did have access to her clothing..imagining I was her in various sexual fantasies.

But typically I enjoy wearing panties under my jeans while at work. Again especially items recently worn by gf's/exgf's/coworkers turn me on the most. I remember wearing my coworker's panties under my pants while in the same room with her. It was such an erotic feeling knowing I was secretly wearing panties that she had previously and she had no clue that they were now being worn by me..

And if I spot a girl with some undies under her jeans that I like I will go ahead and purchase a like pair and wear them under my own pants and again get a thrill out of it. So I get almost as excited wearing panties as I do if I would take the time and fully dress up..
I know what you mean when you get a special kick out of being in the same room with a woman when you are wearing a pair of her panties. Though she may not be aware, you are which can really be arousing.
I have enjoyed this experience a couple of times and it is not too long before I must obtain relief.
Personally, I like panties the most, also enjoy stockings, would enjoy a bra and garter belt, But my size rules that out in most cases.

I wear panties a lot. but since I got no boobs, bras don't to much for me. I wish my mom was skinnier though, so they'd be more snug. I use her tampons, too.

a.jpg

well am so glad i joined this thread just for that pic alone!! stunning legs which I would happily be at the end of. xx

Hi there!

Mainly just panties for me at the moment. I buy them myself usually; cheap, flirty ones from supermarkets for a few pounds, the girlier the better. I like pink or baby blue see-through or lacy french knicks mainly, but my wife now participates and bought me a more expensive black lace g string. I have a good backside and legs and she likes me to wear the panties.

Depending on my accomodation situation (I work away from home) I like to take it a bit further when I'm away. Not really possible at the moment (as I rent a room off a work colleague!) but a couple of years back a stayed at a place where I virtually had the house to myself.

Back then I used to dress up in frilly panties, stockings and suspenders and a tarty vest top, and occasionally thick red lipstick as well. I have a collection of very large dildos and I'd indulge in some fairly extreme anal play...

Dressed like that, all I can think about is being fucked. When I had the place to myself I could sleep in lingerie and hold-up stockings and play all night, fantasizing and waking up every couple of hours for more dildo love. Heavenly.

I'd love some strappy black heels but I really don't know how I'd explain those away if they were found!

I'd like to make love with my wife with both of us in sheer stockings, and she seems quite keen on the idea; there'll hopefully be some strapon play as well!

Hi there!

Mainly just panties for me at the moment. I buy them myself usually; cheap, flirty ones from supermarkets for a few pounds, the girlier the better. I like pink or baby blue see-through or lacy french knicks mainly, but my wife now participates and bought me a more expensive black lace g string. I have a good backside and legs and she likes me to wear the panties.

Depending on my accomodation situation (I work away from home) I like to take it a bit further when I'm away. Not really possible at the moment (as I rent a room off a work colleague!) but a couple of years back a stayed at a place where I virtually had the house to myself.

Back then I used to dress up in frilly panties, stockings and suspenders and a tarty vest top, and occasionally thick red lipstick as well. I have a collection of very large dildos and I'd indulge in some fairly extreme anal play...

Dressed like that, all I can think about is being fucked. When I had the place to myself I could sleep in lingerie and hold-up stockings and play all night, fantasizing and waking up every couple of hours for more dildo love. Heavenly.

I'd love some strappy black heels but I really don't know how I'd explain those away if they were found!

I'd like to make love with my wife with both of us in sheer stockings, and she seems quite keen on the idea; there'll hopefully be some strapon play as well!

I love the sight of a guy in panties, especially when it frames their cock or ass nicely. But I also love wearing them myself - both the look and feel..

I tend to stick to panties, as I can quite comfortably wear them under my normal clothes at work etc.. I do like stockings and suspenders (and hose), and I sometimes wear heels around the house, but only when I can find a pair of my wife's that I can squeeze into. Never really been into wearing bras, mainly because I don't think it does anything for me.

More recently I've started wearing panties occasionally during the day. This tends to have two effects on me - firstly, I seem to be in a permanent state of arousal throughout the day, and secondly, I feel a lot more confident in them - probably more because of the 'if only you knew what I'm wearing under this' thoughts running through my head when interacting with people.

I love the sight of a guy in panties, especially when it frames their cock or ass nicely. But I also love wearing them myself - both the look and feel..

I tend to stick to panties, as I can quite comfortably wear them under my normal clothes at work etc.. I do like stockings and suspenders (and hose), and I sometimes wear heels around the house, but only when I can find a pair of my wife's that I can squeeze into. Never really been into wearing bras, mainly because I don't think it does anything for me.

More recently I've started wearing panties occasionally during the day. This tends to have two effects on me - firstly, I seem to be in a permanent state of arousal throughout the day, and secondly, I feel a lot more confident in them - probably more because of the 'if only you knew what I'm wearing under this' thoughts running through my head when interacting with people.

I am with you on this.....i love wearing panties! I stay hard for hours on end!

Back