does your s/o know when you masturbate?

it would drive me wild...

It's so fun! I just wish he felt that way!! He likes very vanilla sex though so it's not to surprising I guess that he's not feeling it

I would watch them stroke myself cumming all over your pussy....then...
 
yes and it definitely spices things up. Other night I walked in when she was rubbing her clit through her panties with her vibrator. when she was me watching her, she motioned me over and started gliding her vibe up and down my shaft through my boxers. quickly turned into a nice little fuck session :)
 
Yes, but I think she just chooses to turn a blind eye.......
 
my OL:rose: did this morning while I was watching her get dressed and put her make up on!
 
I almost always tell my husband after. He enjoys hearing about what I did. He enjoys hearing about it more if I used a toy, rather than just a finger.
 
Last edited:
He knows I do it a lot. He is only able to satisfy once a week because of work and family issues. So, I do tend to masturbate more often. He even bought me some special things to help a dildo and a vibe with a cord no batteries needed.
 
I WISH my wife masturbated!!

With that said, she knows I masturbate, but I don't think she knows when I'm doing it. Even when I'm tugging away in the bed next to her she's unaware.
 
s/o?

Don't have one, but if I did there'd certainly be times I'd wanna give him some play-by-play of me...
;)
 
I wonder how many folks here are here because of a lack of sex from their partner. I think there should be a test question of prospective partners: "Do you masturbate?" If their level of sex drive doesn't match yours, you should probably keep looking. Down the road it would make life a lot easier.
 
He knows I do and enjoys watching when he can but he has no idea as to how often.
 
No, but the cleaning lady does..she complained to my wife about the cum in the shower drain..
 
nice

Would she rather have you save it in a glass so she can drink it....or put it down the drain she picks..
 
Usually no, unless I'm doing it specifically so he can watch. A few times during sexting I've let him know how hot I was getting and that I needed to masturbate.
 
Oh yes. We don't live together but we Skype a couple times a day. She asked me what I was going to do one day and I said read/watch porn and jack off. She asked me to Skype her when I was about to get off so she could watch. I did and we have been doing it ever since. It's so hot to get a text that says "get on skype I'm about to come..We love doing this for each other. Makes the time apart bearable.
 
Sometimes. She probably has an idea most of the time.

I don't hide it, I just don't advertise it either.
 
We're open about everything. He knows I do it quite a bit and we still have a lot of sex.

L:rose:
 
My ex loved mutual masturbation. We'd been together for 15 years and one afternoon while cuddling on the sofa, she asked me if I'd like to watch her. I jumped at the chance. It was so erotic. The next evening, she told me it was my turn. I was mortified! But I did get to watch her the day before and figured I owed her one. That was the tee off for the best sex we'd ever had. From there on, we began to share fantasies. She always loved hearing mine while she rubbed her pussy because she said I was so imaginative. My fantasies got kinkier and more naughty it seemed with each passing night. It eventually worked into bisexuality, (which we never experienced together). Those fantasies seemed to be her favorite.
 
I love knowing if he has masturbated. I would like to catch him at it sometime so that I can secretly watch.
 
Back
Top