subtle flashing

bump!

This is a great thread, so I gotta bump it and hope for more responses.

After reading all these posts it makes me thing the few "secret views" I get are more intentional than I thought.
 
Love this thread and glad I came across it. I mostly fall under the voyeur end. Living in Southern California, the weather is beautiful year round so I like to keep an eye out whenever I can. I've managed to meet a few exhibitionists online who've set up some subtle teasing scenarios in person, although it's the unexpected ones that are really great.

The other week I was driving through a parking lot at a shopping center. There were some women getting out of a convertible in front of me. One woman in a short dress decided she wanted to hop out of the car. Blew her dress right up and saw a beautiful thong-clad ass. She looked back and caught me looking and smiled back.

I've had my own exhibitionist curiosities as well. I'm not the most self-confident person, but i've gone on a few camroulette type sites and have enjoyed the freedom of being on cam naked. I sometimes like to roam around at home naked as well after a shower, but don't think i've been seen yet. Somehow I don't think as many women are keen on catching a naked man unless he had quite the body of work on him.
 
I'm sitting on my couch wearing only a robe. There are men working on the neighbors house. Every so often, I stretch and allow a tit to fully show.

I'm getting so wet....
 
Last edited:
I'm sitting on my couch wearing only a robe. There are men working on the neighbors house. Every so often, I stretch and allow a tiny to fully show.

I'm getting so wet....

do you know if need help maybe I can cum over to peek in the window too :)
 
Hi all. I'm trying to find stories relating to ' subtle ' flashing. Has anyone written or found any ? Please ping me a link if you have. If not then maybe we could write one? PM me if you want to write something.
 
A personal favorite endeavor of mine. I especially find it interesting to see how many women react (favorably). :D
 
I was out for yogurt with some friends the other night and couldn't help but look across at a young mom wiping up her own table after her child made a mess. She was in shorts and a white tank top. She was bending over wiping and I got a good look down her shirt. She was wearing a bra, unfortunately so it wasn't anything more than a look at that, but I still found it very hot. In situations like that, I get tempted to linger and stare a little longer to get caught. She didn't care in the moment and I don't think she saw me. If she did, she didn't make it known
 
I work at a university and I subtly "flash" female students from time to time. Happens when I get hard talking to one. I'll stand up to get something not on my desk, and my bulge will be in full view through my tight (but not skinny) jeans. You can see the outline of the head and shaft. Usually I get a nice full smile. One student gives me real flirty vibes ever since. It's very quick and subtle and if you blink you'd miss it. Makes my job fun.
 
I'd be very interested in hearing about your experiences. Please continue!

I too will be looking on to see how things progress. I am a mid 50s aged man, and I have no doubt the father will enjoy every chance he gets to see your cute young body. Lead him where you want to go with it, he will gladly follow.

An update.

I got Chinese hot cupping done though. That evening after I took a shower, just as I arrived at my room doorway wrapped in a towel, he curiously asked why do I have big bruise circles on my upper back. He asked is it painful and where did I get it done. I turned around, loosened and undid the towel a bit to lower it down to my waist, he touched and poked at my bruises laughing and curious to why I'd want that done (it does look horrendous). :D

Edit, now I can continue with what I'm writing... I got delayed/busy

I've been leaving my bedroom door open almost all the time, as we have an unbearable heat wave at the moment. I was completely naked under my cover watching a movie quietly late at night (maybe 2am) when he walked past my door and noticed I was still awake, "why are you still up?" I explained that its uncomfortably hot, he said the same, tossing and turning, can't sleep. I asked him if he wanted to join me and watch a movie. At first he was reluctant but soon agreed since we have no work the following day. I asked him he could just crash on the bed with me (its a double). He didn't know I was naked, it was quite dark and I was covered with a blanket. I slightly got up a bit, baring my back, to grab the remote to restart the movie in the DVD player. About half way into the movie, I stretched and let loose of the cover and let it casually drop, exposing my breasts. We talked sometimes during the movie and he did notice my breasts. After it finished we talked for a bit and then I sat up and crawled forward and leaned to get the remote for the air conditioning. He saw quite a bit I guess. :eek:
 
Last edited:
I have been an exhibitionist my whole life, I have found that being subtle is the only way to not seem like. a freak. But if the vibes are righ and they have been many times for me, the subtle flashing can grow into a more satisfying and heart pounding show all.
 
I've always loved doing this sort of thing. One of my favorites is wearing a short summer dress when we drive. I like to let the hem ride up quite high, and keep my thighs parted. Not so much to be obvious, but anyone with the right angle will see my thong...if I "remembered" to wear one. :)
 
women flashing

I am now 62 but my biggest turn-on is seeing a flash of panties on a gorgeous ass, preferably up-skirt.
I have always wondered if women actually do like to let us look, and mostly none of the flashes are really accidental. In today's tabloid pc world we men are supposed to be old perverts preying on poor innocent women.
I don't go out of my way to look, but I do enjoy it when it happens.
Any comments from you women who know?:)
 
Speaking for myself, I can say I'm not a "poor innocent woman" and it's usually not an accident when I flash people. :devil: Once I stood naked in front of my big, hotel room window that overlooked traffic.
 
I really enjoy the thrill of being seen and appreciated. But do relish the otherside too. love to hear some sexy stories. :)
 
Yesterday I was in a store watching my SO trying on bikinis. Every so often shed open the door to show me what she had. I sat in the changing room area facing the store legs apart with a semi, slowly growing. Kind of two for one!
 
Not So Subtle

This happened 30 years ago but I remember like it was yesterday. It was a Saturday afternoon on the green Boston T line. I had been downtown and was headed back to my apartment. There were only two of us in the trolley car. The other person was a twenty something woman in a short dress. I was 10 feet away from her. She was very cute, hard to miss.

Right before a stop, she uncrossed her legs and spread them wide to reveal she had nothing on under her skirt. The trolley stopped and she got off. Incredible. Never saw her again.
 
Sometimes i will wear a top with my bra showing or not knowing that a button had come undone,dont have to be obvious but wearing a dress where you can see what your wearing underneath,there are so many ways to flash
 
Seeing a cock in public

This is more so geared towards the ladies but guys comment too, do you like getting a sneak peek at a guys cock in public, like an upshorts shot or like in a dressing room?
Any guys like driving around naked? Ladies do you like driving around naked?
 
We quite often drive around nude in our motorhome, all the windows are deeply tinted and it's built on a highway bus chassis so we're the same height as a transport truck, there's nothing out there that's looking down into our windows, across at best.

The girls often 'play' while we're rolling will often use the individual overhead lights like spotlights to flash someone (male or female) they think are cute.

It's that whole 'naughty' thing of being completely naked but 'in public' while doing it that makes it fun.
 
This is more so geared towards the ladies but guys comment too, do you like getting a sneak peek at a guys cock in public, like an upshorts shot or like in a dressing room?
Any guys like driving around naked? Ladies do you like driving around naked?

It's only happened a couple of times.
I have driven naked and I have been driven around while I was naked.
Lots of fun.
 
Back
Top