Does Obama secretly observe Ramadan?

ChinaBandit

Literotica Guru
I read an article which says that many people close to him never see the President take so much as a sip of water during daylight hours while Ramadan is on. Interesting...

When Muslims are watching...

;) ;)

I was training this fellow and we took a water break and he looked at us with thirst in his eyes and said he wished he could drink water...

I said "Ramadan."

He smiled and said yes.

I said, "You're Saladin, marching his men into the desert followed by the Templars in order to dehydrate them, are you going to tell your men not to hydrate?"

He looked kinda confused, but stuck to his religion, so I upped the pace to march him out into the desert...

I imagine Obama is scared of his own shadow. He strikes me as the Cowardly Lion type. So Ramadan and Christmas prolly make him nervous.

OMG religion is stupid. I was talking to a friend of mine during Ramadan while I was eating a sandwhich between classes and I knew he was starving. And I was like, "That's the stupidest fucking thing. What the fuck are you trying to accomplish?"

And he explained that they were trying to feel what poor people felt. I was like, "Bitch I am poor. We eat what we can get. You and your god are dumb as hell."

I didn't know a lot about Muslims until I made a Muslim friend. Stupid shit offends religious people- not just Muslims, but to provide another example, we were to the Waffle House and he and this other guy we were with ordered breakfast platters with no bacon. I thought they just didn't like it. So I told the waitress, "I'll have their bacon" thinking I wouldn't have to pay for extra bacon that way. And I found out they had the same jewish anti-pig thing about how pork is easily contaminated and 'unclean' and so of course I got on my soapbox all, "Let me tell you about factory farming and those eggs you're getting ready to eat."

Also, for an anti-gay religion, there's some gay ass shit in those customs. I'm just saying. The guys dance together, play with each other's hair... mixed motherfucking signals.

Also, for an anti-gay religion, there's some gay ass shit in those customs. I'm just saying. The guys dance together, play with each other's hair... mixed motherfucking signals.

yes, yum, i had a muslim boyfriend from lebanon. he was tasty.:heart:

I read an article which says that many people close to him never see the President take so much as a sip of water during daylight hours while Ramadan is on. Interesting...

And if he does then what?

I thought you could drink water during Ramadan, you just had to wait until sunset to eat.

He lied. He claims to be a Christian.

No one cares what religion the president is. We don't live in a theocracy.

Well, I won't say no one. There are people who care who celebrities are fucking. I'm sure someone does.

But I sure as hell don't.

I'm atheist but I think most atheists are dumfux because they assume they know all there is to know about God, and they aint never really considered it much. It takes some kinda narcissism to blast religious believers.

There are a lot of people on this board who never drink water during Ramadan, or any other time.

No one cares what religion the president is. We don't live in a theocracy.

Well, I won't say no one. There are people who care who celebrities are fucking. I'm sure someone does.

But I sure as hell don't.

If you pay very close attention, you will realize the same voices that tell us we should adhere strictly to the constitution and it's tenants, freedom of religion being one of them, are also the same voices who advocate the killing of every Muslim within our borders. Yea I know. I didn't say it made sense.

He wears a ring that says Allah is the only god.

clozapine-3.jpg

Comshaw

Allah and Yahweh are definitely different gods. One is hair-trigger vengeful and filled with murderous intent, and the other is worshipped by Muslims.

It would be interesting to a fucking idiot like yourself and the other brainless racists.

He wears a ring that says Allah is the only god.
See, there's another one there.

Back