do you stimulate woman's clitoris before you make love to her?

men do you stimulate woman's clitoris before you make love to her?

That is but one sex button to turn her on. I love finding them all from the top of her head to the tip of her toes. I want to use them all not just her clit. I want her pleased that means not just one orgasm for her but many. Yes this does make me love her very much.

abso”Fucking"lutely, I love it. Preferably with my mouth an tongue. I love to get her juices flowing. Sometimes, I stay there until she comes and at other times she is well lubricated for some serious shtooping.

I love licking pussy. I love licking pussy A LOT. bonus points for a really wet pussy. More bonus points for a chubby pussy. It's foreplay for me as I get really turned on by giving iral6.

Are we still cavemen?

These days, do you focus on rubbing her gspot as well?

Position yourself so cock strokes her there?

Running her g- spot while using my thumb to rub around her clit while my tongue probes into my wife's ass. Turns both on at same time and doubles her climaxes

If that is what works for her.

Like any other sexual act, I think it all depends on the partner. Just from experience I've seen everything from heavy clit stimulation as foreplay to "don't touch it until I tell you too" to "don't touch it at all".

It's a wonderful place, but it's like the prostate for men - it does great things, but it's not a magic button that you should go straight for each and every time unless she tells you that's what she wants.

Always have! Usually with fingers and lips and tongue! It really turns me on to turn her on wether it’s actually touching or with words! 😘😜

Naturally

I love to spread the lips and blow my warm breath inside......pull back and repeat.....have done this many times with gr,eat success and i believe delight for the lady as the juices start to flow.......can also be done through the panties......

Are you even Jane if there's no poor news link to your tenuous thread...

I was reading 2o% of online interaction is via bots (and rising)

In unrelated news, I managed to re-watch both Shawshank and the Matrix this year.

Are you even Jane if there's no poor news link to your tenuous thread...

I was reading 2o% of online interaction is via bots (and rising)

In unrelated news, I managed to re-watch both Shawshank and the Matrix this year.

I think it is probably closer to 50 percent

I don't wish to make it sound too clinical, but asking the other person what feels good to them is an effective way to decide what to do.

Granted early on in a relationship both partners are scared about looking too weird to the other and are hesitant to say anything either way but that's often just a part of human nature.

Anyway, one person may crave something and another person may hate it and the only way to find out is by asking them.

full stimulation

I absolutely love eating pussy, the wetter and sloppier the better! I also love fingering and playing with it while I do.

A swollen clit - for as long as she can stand a good sucking - a nice cum - and then all over again - UUUUUUUMMMMMMMM I can't get enough

I'm 66, mwm and pretty much old school about that. If It's the first date or the 100th, I like to romance my women. I like to go out and make some sexy chat over dinner, with lots of innuendo, learning about how she feels that particular evening and play to those current ideas and desires.

I was fortunate to have been schooled by a young woman that was a neighbor when I was 18. She'd lost her husband when she was 32 and I was under orders by my folks to help her out whenever she asked. I'm certain they would have been shocked to know it was she that helped me in a way all young men should be helped. I'm guessing she picked me because I did as I was told, helping her whenever she asked. Making a long and enjoyable story short, she taught me all about the pleasures that can happen between women and men. I wasn't a man when she got a hold of me, but I was when she finished with me, in a sexual sense.

I'm sure it was for selfish reasons on her part, she was obviously used to very good sex and decided to teach me instead of looking for another husband strictly for sex. And friend , I'm glad she did. One of the first things she taught me, after how to be a great kisser, was how to perform meaningful oral sex on any woman that was interested in having it done to her. Interestingly, I found out later that some women are not interested in oral for whatever reason. I seldom went back for another date if that was the case. Quite simply, oral sex is as much a part of sex for me as penetration would be.

My mentor taught me to treat a woman's clitoris almost as a separate entity from the woman herself. In many instances, I would give her clit a name of her own. By the time I entered high school, I was ready to prove myself to any girl, even senior girls. My teacher had taught me well , teaching me how to act mature and focus on girls that might be overlooked by some guys. It wasn't long before rumors began to spread about my abilities and the fact that I'd take my ladies deep into my favorite woods, licking and fucking them to orgasms in the great outdoors. A little redhead that I was particularly fond of, nicknamed me "Nature Boy". The following summer, It was changed to "Nature Boy 69".

I was taught to give a woman what she wants and if she didn't know what she wanted, give her a long, intense licking and many doors will be opened to you. I've found this to be 100% true, again if she liked it, in almost all cases. At a high school reunion years back, two of the girls, now women, that I'd had relationships with in my high school days, took me aside, telling me they wanted to ask me a question. My wife was standing with her back to me , chatting with other folks. After chatting briefly with my two buds, one of them got up the nerve to ask "Do you still lick pussy as good as you used to?" Although she had her back to me, my wife overheard my friends question. Turning quickly, she leaned in on the conversation saying, "Yes, he does!"

The answer to the question for me then, is yes, I will always stimulate my partner's clitoris every time before I make love to her.....if she'll let me!

Happy Saturday!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 66, mwm and pretty much old school about that. If It's the first date or the 100th, I like to romance my women. I like to go out and make some sexy chat over dinner, with lots of innuendo, learning about how she feels that particular evening and play to those current ideas and desires.

I was fortunate to have been schooled by a young woman that was a neighbor when I was 18. She'd lost her husband when she was 32 and I was under orders by my folks to help her out whenever she asked. I'm certain they would have been shocked to know it was she that helped me in a way all young men should be helped. I'm guessing she picked me because I did as I was told, helping her whenever she asked. Making a long and enjoyable story short, she taught me all about the pleasures that can happen between women and men. I wasn't a man when she got a hold of me, but I was when she finished with me, in a sexual sense.

I'm sure it was for selfish reasons on her part, she was obviously used to very good sex and decided to teach me instead of looking for another husband strictly for sex. And friend , I'm glad she did. One of the first things she taught me, after how to be a great kisser, was how to perform meaningful oral sex on any woman that was interested in having it done to her. Interestingly, I found out later that some women are not interested in oral for whatever reason. I seldom went back for another date if that was the case. Quite simply, oral sex is as much a part of sex for me as penetration would be.

My mentor taught me to treat a woman's clitoris almost as a separate entity from the woman herself. In many instances, I would give her clit a name of her own. By the time I entered high school, I was ready to prove myself to any girl, even senior girls. My teacher had taught me well , teaching me how to act mature and focus on girls that might be overlooked by some guys. It wasn't long before rumors began to spread about my abilities and the fact that I'd take my ladies deep into my favorite woods, licking and fucking them to orgasms in the great outdoors. A little redhead that I was particularly fond of, nicknamed me "Nature Boy". The following summer, It was changed to "Nature Boy 69".

I was taught to give a woman what she wants and if she didn't know what she wanted, give her a long, intense licking and many doors will be opened to you. I've found this to be 100% true, again if she liked it, in almost all cases. At a high school reunion years back, two of the girls, now women, that I'd had relationships with in my high school days, took me aside, telling me they wanted to ask me a question. My wife was standing with her back to me , chatting with other folks. After chatting briefly with my two buds, one of them got up the nerve to ask "Do you still lick pussy as good as you used to?" Although she had her back to me, my wife overheard my friends question. Turning quickly, she leaned in on the conversation saying, "Yes, he does!"

The answer to the question for me then, is yes, I will always stimulate my partner's clitoris every time before I make love to her.....if she'll let me!

Happy Saturday!

What a cute story. I mean, it is sad that that your poor neighbor lost her hubby, but, in a sens, it kind of worked out well for you!

you seem to have a knack for writing, I would encourage you to write a longer version of this story.

Personnally, I love stories that are set in senior/University settings.

;)

V.

Absolutely.

And truth be told, this can go on and on. I'm not one to just make my lady cum first just to get it out of the way. The very act is all about pleasing her.
Sometimes, I'll do this for her without even seeking anything in return :)

Back