Collegiate Conquest

shizzz

That one guy
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Posts
11,511
Collegiate Conquest (closed)

(Closed)

Lance loved college. He was an athlete on scholarship, he was a football star, he was 6’3 and built lithe and rock hard, and the ladies loved him. And he loved them right back

Especially the quiet ones. The shy ones, he loved being able to open them u, literally and figuratively!

His cool blue eyes, long blond hair, and cool deep voice was all he needed most times. But it never worked on teachers and he was having issues in bio, so when the semester started he targeted a small quiet guy as a lab partner, looking to ride his coat tails through the class.

It was this very issue that had him banging on an apartment door at 8 pm on a Friday night. Hey had a lab report due Monday and his partner had not been picking up his slack like he needed, so he thought to swing by and take him out for a night he wouldn’t believe. That way he’d be more than willing to finish the report on his own and put his name on it too

Knock, knock
 
Last edited:
Sanna stepped into the shower. It was Friday evening and she was planning on staying in with her boyfriend Jesse, but after what just happened she wasn’t so sure. A girlfriend had texted her and asked her out for a drink. Maybe it was for the best. She soaped her body, and couldn’t help but touch the spot, the spot Jesse couldn’t find even if it was pointed out to him. Which is exactly what she’d just done a few minutes ago. But it hadn’t helped, she could dream on about Jesse giving her an orgasm. So she took care of it herself.

Sanna and Jesse had been together for three years now. High school sweethearts, or nerd sweethearts as they were quipped by the cool crowd. They had been eachothers best friends, Jesse classic nerd and Sanna grade a student, teacher’s pet and the whole package. It was true love.

Even though they had been a couple for three years, sexually they were both shy. Inexperienced. None of them had had anybody else (which surprised many, Sanna was most definitely an attractive girl), and sex hadn’t been the main focus of their relationship. They had a lot in common and spent time with other things. They had made attempts, clumsy hands in dark bedrooms. Kissing and petting, and intercourse too but rarely - and as Sanna had come to realize, Jesse had some issues and was far from having any prowess in this department. Sanna had through other girlfriends erotic accounts come to understand that Jesse was.. not of size or stamina. She was embarrassed to even think this way, but lately her own sexual development had proceeded through masturbation. She needed to cum, simply put.

So here she was, and this time she had expressed her dissatisfaction with him. In a considerate way she thought, but he had become upset.

Sanna finished showering and heard a knock on the apartment door.
 
Jesse opened the door and Lance slid in

“Hey man. I was in the neighborhood and wanted to stop by. I was hoping we could hang out. We haven’t had much time outside of lab to get to know each other” he said as he looked at the short flabby kid, typical nerd

“You got plans tonight? I figure I can take you out to some of my stomping grounds. I know a couple of girls that love your type” he said with a smile as he elbowed the shy kid. He knew he would have to push hard. By the end of tonight he needed this kid to feel like he owed him an A in their lab

“What do you say? Let’s go get hammers and find some pussy to smash. Huh?”
 
Drying herself off, Sanna was about to open the bathroom door when she heard the conversation in the hallway between Jesse and... some guy??

For some reason (mainly because she had no clothes in here and would have to step past them just wrapped in a towel to get dressed), she stayed silent and eavesdropped.

She immediately heard that the guy was hardly one of Jesse's friends. It was a different tone entirely. She listened as the unknown voice tried to talk Jesse into going out with him. It sounded weird. What was this? And why did Jesse even know the kind of guy who "smashed pussy"?? Sanna wasn't angry or jealous or intimidated concerning Jesse - she knew full well that her boyfriend did not "go out and get hammered", nor "smashed pussy". Not hers and not anyone elses either.

But just generally she was annoyed that this piece of work was here at all, and she felt protective towards Jesse. She always had. So she made sure that the towel was securely tight around above her breasts (at the expense of cover of her ass, but she wasn't planning on having it turned towards the unwanted guest), and stepped out.

"Hi.. who are you?", she asked the big, tall blonde guy standing there, leaning against the wall in an irritatingly casual manner.
 
Lance could see that the ideas he was putting out there interested Jesse, but he could also see a reservation. The. The door down the hal opened and a shockingly gorgeous blond stepped out. Her hair was wet and fell over her shoulders. Her towel was tightly wrapped around her, causing a swell of breast at the top and exposing a lengths of long well toned thigh

He looked at her then back to Jesse. Then he took a step towards her, introducing himself to what he guesses was the reason Jesse was reserved. But this couldn’t be his girlfriend. She was...she was.. breathtaking. Exactly the kind of gal he would love to turn into one of his projects.

“Hi I’m Lance”’ he said offering his hand out to her, half praying the towel would just loose when she shook his hand because of how tight it was

“And you are?”
 
Lance. Yes of course Lance. What else. Perfect name. He had JOCK written in capital letters across his forehead. Obvious, arrogant. Probably a bully. What he was doing here and why Jesse knew him was incomprehensible.

But she was well-behaved and of a good upbringing.

"I'm Sanna". She took his hand, making sure to have the other hand on her in case the towel loosened. His hand was big and firm and he looked her dead straight in the eye. No matter what else, it was a good handshake and yes - he was a very handsome young man. No doubt.

Sanna turned to her boyfriend. She wanted to ask him who the hell Lance was, but that would have to be for later.

"So, what. Are you planning on going out? I might have plans myself, with Julie.."

She looked at Jesse, and had a hard time not thinking about their sexual disappointment from just a moment ago.

Jesse started to answer the question, but Sanna cut him off in the way that she habitually did.
"Do what you want. Ok nice to meet you, Lance. I'm gonna get dressed so if you'll excuse me..." Sanna turned round and walked to the bedroom.
 
Ahh, he thought to himself, the dynamic becoming obvious quite quickly. She definitely wore the pants, and this was one of those highschoolers staying together relationships. The worst kind for any personal development, and the best to exploit

His eyes dipped quickly over her, noting where the towel wrapped snug icer a delightful form. This could be fun!

“Hey Sanna. You and Julie could come too. There’s a party back at my frat tonight. It’s actually 3 of the houses on Greek row. You were probably already going, but I hadn’t heard Jesse mention it in class. So I thought I’d round him up. He never mentioned he had a pretty girl of his own already though, so I apologize for the confusion. But it sounds like your going out too. So maybe we will see you there?” He said woth his best grin as he reached out to pat Jesse on the shoulder

“Or did you wanna ride with us over there?” He asked, wondering just how tight the two were and just how much control and oversight she needed on Jesse
 
‘In class..’ Ok so him and Jesse were in class together. Naturally. Sanna was no fool, she could hazard a good guess why Lance was all chummy with Jesse. As she turned to answer him, she felt how his eyes were fixated on her body. She was not a girl who exploited her looks or teased men, but she was fully aware of the size of her posterior and that men - all ages and in all shapes and forms - stared at it. For the most part it was irritating, but she knew also that it gave her a certain amount of satisfaction from time to time.

“Well.. I don’t know. Maybe we’ll drop by..”

Sanna thought it could be a good opportunity to keep an eye on them and make sure that Jesse wasn’t mistreated. But she didn’t want to sound to eager.
 
“Alright. Sounds like a plan” Lance said as he pulled his eyes off the blond. He was going to have to see about putting some work in on that. Jesse definitely wasn’t the kind of guy who could put that in its place, but Lance was. However this conquest couldn’t come at the cost of his grade. He was gonna have to play this smart

“Ok Jesse, lets roll” then he grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him out of the apartment. He couldn’t give that girl anymore time. The best thing he could do was get Jesse drinking and get him around some girls who would draw jesses eyes. Then if his girl did show up, she would see that she didn’t hold all the cards.


“Alright buddy. Let’s gonback to my place for a little pre party? Then we will be ready for the real craziness”


So they went back to his room in Greek row and started chasing shots of tequila with beers, and Jesse managed to slip a little something into jesses drink. Something that would loosen him up a bit from one of his frat brothers anti anxiety meds

Next thing they new they were standing in a kitchen drinking from a keg, while girls writhed to the club music blaring away. Jesse was constantly looking from one sorority girl to the next. Low cut tank tops, shirt skirts and even shorter shorts

“I can introduce you to some of these girls” he said, then walked up to Cindy as she came in for a drink

“Hey Cindy. Have you met Jesse” he said introducing Jesse to a brunette with a low cut halter top that showed off her bronze toned stomach, and he looked up smiling as Jesse yanked his eyes up to hers. She had noticed. But Cindy liked that kind of stuff. Cindy smiles

“Hi Jesse...”
 
“Hi Cindy! Long time no see! Say hello to your sister from me!”

Lance and Jesse turned round and there she stood. Sanna, hands on her hips giving everyone a triumphant smile. She then turned to Jesse, but the smile was gone.

“Having fun, baby? You look.. terrible.”

Cindy read the situation and turned back to her friends. Sanna was mad - not just because of the inebriated state of her boyfriend or his stupid face ogling girls who wouldn’t usually even glance his way (but were around him now because of Lance) - no she was mad also because of how he left her unsatisfied in bed but had no trouble standing here at a party staring at sluts.

Sanna wasn’t a slut and these girls weren’t her friends. Cindy’s sister was a friend of hers though, from the student board.

“Good fucking idea.. Lance, was it? Did you think I would appreciate seeing him like this?”

Sanna took Jesse by the hand and they left the house. She was now even more irritated because of how Lance had smiled at her, looking at her body and it had made her.. tingle. Fuck. Damn that jock. I hate him already.
 
He chuckled as she turned to leave, admiring that full round ass. Then he followed after her

“Hold up. He’s not that wasted. We were just having a good time. It is college and all he did was talk to Cindy” he said as he caught up to then on the sidewalk out side the frat hous

“Come on. That’s hardly a crime. I mean shit. What are you worried about?” He asked her as they turned around, drunk Jesse barely aware of what was going on, and angry Sanna

“Shit maybe he is a lil more drunk than I thought” he said as he looked him over

“Why don’t you let me help you get him back hone” he said with a smile.

“And you can tell me why you were tweaking back there over him talking to that skank, when your his girl” he said as he glanced at her

“She’s nowhere near your league”
 
Sanna looked at her drunk boyfriend and at the strong frame of Lance. She should say no but..

“Ok.. I’ll probably need some help up the steps.. thanks..”

She’d calmed down now and felt a bit stupid for barging in and being what essentially was a bitch. She knew of course that Cindy and her friends were calling her exactly that right now behind her back.

Lance’s compliment was.. unexpected, she thought. She was very pleased with herself with the quick reply.

“I know she isn’t..”

Sanna looked at Lance and they exchanged a glance and a smile she immediately regretted.
 
He stepped closer and hooked Jesses arm over his shoulder

“What’s your deal anyway. You two high school sweethearts? That has to be super tough when you are around all this new freedom and new experiences” he said as he glanced over at her again, seeing her in thought he let his eyes wander over her profile. Full curving chest, flat stomach, and full curving ass. He didn’t say it. But she was way out of Jesses league too. He’d bet a million dollars she wasn’t getting satisfied either. That’s probably half the reason she had rolled in there like btich on steroids


“I mean you have managed to cut loose some. Surely you two have take n a break or two so you could at least dabble in something new and different. Or have you two been stalwardly commutes to each other?”
 
“Yes we are...” For some reason Sanna felt the need to defend her relationship more than was necessary. She didn’t really like the expression ‘high school sweethearts”, it sounded so stupid. But they were.

“I don’t find it that tough if you believe in your relationship.. As long as Jesse isn’t drunk as hell and mixing with that crowd, I’m sure we’ll be fine...” Sanna nodded back to where they came from and avoided Lance’s eyes as she said it. Because she knew he was right. At least in part. Her mind wandered sometimes to other temptations. And when Jesse wasn’t performing.. well then...

“We’ve never strayed, and we’ve never been on a ‘break’, if thats what you’re getting at..”.. She aired quotation marks and felt an irritating flow of warmth through her body.. Lance was too close. Too inquisitive.
 
He smiled at her response

“I get it. I just know couples that have come from high school before and they’ve given each other a little wiggle room. College is all about experience, educational and social” he said as he let his body glide over the right wide top, shoulderless, showing off the fullness of her breasts, and in the cooling air he could see the rigid nipple crowning the righteous melon. Her pants were practically skin tight, and showed no pantie lines

“I mean, forgive me for saying, but you look like you are dressed for a good time and at the very least expecting to draw some eyes. And I know you like it when you do. But does he know it” he said gently heaving Jesse ever so slightly.

Jesse has practically passed out standing up, and walking! As th step nearer the apartment. Lance dipped and heaved Jesse onto his shoulders in an effortless conversion to a fireman’s carry

, as he did so, sanna led the way up the steps, her juicy round ass right in his face

“You can’t say that you aren’t aware of how your body in those clothes makes guys think. If you’re so committed, then why dress to draw attention?” He asked as they came to a stop at their door
 
When they had climbed the stairs, Sanna looked at Lance with disdain and sarcasm, and rolled her eyes at him.

"Ah yes, of course - a girl always dresses to please men. There could be absolutely no conceivable reason at all why she would dress for any other reason! You seem to be confusing me with Cindy.."

She unlocked the door and stepped to the side to let Lance go in with Jesse on his shoulders. Now she was mad at them both. Lance was right of course, she had dressed like this to catch some attention. Sanna did that sometimes when she felt like it, even if she never acted upon the attention it brought. But she wasn't comfortable having it pointed out explicitly by this guy. Who the hell did he think he was??
 
He smiled at the increase in her irritation and the bitchy tone in her voice. She knew he was right.

He turned sideways to angle Jesse threw the door, and let his eyes roll over her curvaceous form

“I’m nit saying you dressed like this for guys. I’m saying you dressed like this because you want guys to look at you” his eyes paused on their way over her body, drinking in the swell of her breasts, and her rigid nipple

“And there is no reason to put your form on display like that, unless you want guys to notice your form”

His eyes sliding down lower to her flat stomach and curvaceous hips to her tremendous ass

“And you know I’m right. I know I’m right. And you like being looked at as much as I like looking” he told her with a smile, then side stepped through the door and into the apartment

“Where should I deposit Jesse, his lab partner had passed out almost directly after being picked up. He was no longer in the picture, and Lance knew that he was in the perfect place to get into Sanna’s head tonight
 
"Just because I might like being looked at, it doesn't mean anything more than that.. look how much you want..."

Sanna realized too late what she had said, the words came out wrong but at the same time maybe right.. Fuck. Now Jesse was fast asleep and half-unconcious in the bedroom. Lance had closed the door and didn't seem as if he was in a hurry to leave.

"Thanks for the help with Jesse.. I'll probably go and join him soon..."

Lance should go. It was the right thing. He shouldn't stay here longer than necessary. It would be wrong.
 
He stood there, having set his lab partner down on the bed and closed the door. They were standing in the hallway, and he gave her a smile. Her little comment was obvious not what she wanted. After all, she had said he could look all he wanted

“What. Leave now? But I just got a chance to do what you wanted” he told her as his eyes dropped from hers to her full round breasts, the top she wore did an amazing job at making a man wanna peel it off!


Her slender waist and curving hips called to be grabbed and pulled. Aching to be the fulcrum by which he levered his member deep inside of her


“Besides I just helped you haul him all the way here. I’m a little thirsty. The least you could do is offer me a drink and let me catch my breath before kicking me out to walk back all on my own”
 
She looked up at him. For a fleeting moment she thought about how she looked at Jesse, who was a half inch shorter than her. And she also reflected on how she controlled him, whilst understanding that there was probably no controlling Lance. It scared her. It fascinated her. As did the muscle mass under his shirt and the powerful size of his thighs. For some reason she’d always had a secret thing for big, strong thighs. And oh those thick arms.. Stop it, Sanna, she thought, wanting to pinch herself.

“Ok.. what would you like? A beer?”

Sanna was a polite and well brought up young woman so she knew that it was the right thing to do, even if it felt wrong right now.
 
“A beer would do great” he said with a smile. Then he lifted a hand, gesturing for her to lead the way back down the hall to the kitchen. As she turned his eye dipped to the delicious ass in tight white pants

“I’ll wager your wearing a thong. Didn’t want to show any party lines if someone checked out your ass. But then again what do you care? You’re not wearing that to draw a mans eye” he said with a grin, drinking her in. His mind was racing. Thinking of how much he would enjoy using her in ways she probably didn’t know were possible. Hell, she’d probably like it. And she’d probably end up wanting it. Maybe he could work her into the locker room after a football practice. The guys wiu love to unwind on her.

He smiled as these thoughts raced through his head, following her into the kitchen, his eyes noticed a bottle of tequila, and he quickly grabbed that as she went into the fridge
“You know, I need to apologize. I guess I ruined your night to. You had plans of getting a few drinks, maybe dancing? I mean you didn’t get dressed up like that for nothing, and now you’re stuck here with me babysitting” he said as he pulled to small cup that were drying by the sink. He poured to shots of tequila

“But the night is still young” he said as he turned back to face her, a cup in each hand

“And so are we”
 
Last edited:
Sanna ignored his mentioning her underwear. She wasn't surprised he would talk that way to her, she'd heard it before from guys like him enough to know they were trying to provoke her into some kind of reaction. She wasn't going to fall for it.

Truth was she didn't ordinarily wear this kind of micro thong, but with these tight white pants it would look bad with an observable pantie line straight across her ass. She'd bought the thong at the same time as the pants, and had tried them on for the first time just the other day. First she had felt stupid and a little slutty, but... then it felt better and even.. arousing. A thought she had immediately thrown to the side. But now, having them pointed out to her in this rather rude and direct fashion - she felt them, how they tugged at her, how the spread her ass-cheeks and how they felt against her pussy..

Opening the fridge she got a beer for him and she grabbed one for herself too. She preferred wine or a cocktail but a beer was ok. Turning round to give him the beer and him talking about the evening (she hadn't really listened), she saw the two cups of tequila. Oh god. Bad news.
 
And he saw her bent over reaching into the fridge.

Her profile was beyond enticing. Her shoulder were toned and strong, her blond hair falling down along one arm. The top she wore wrestled to keep her full breasts retained. The fabric was stretched taught and the cool air from the fridge made the sensitive nub of her nipple stand out plainly. Her curving breasts lead to a flat stomach which was opposed by and arching back. At the base of her back a large round sweep of ass was begging to be slapped. Her pert rump was encasedin her tight white pants and it was all he could do to keep himself from grabbing her waist band and grinding his groin against her amazing ass


Then she stood up and turned to him, beers proffered

“Perfect “ he said with a grin as he took one beer from her. Then handed her the cup of tequila

“To young fun” he said with a smile, lifted his cup to hers. Then tossed it back. He chased the considerable shit with a drink of his beer

“So tell me. Where had you been to before you came to the party?”
 
Sanna recognised that look. And she was ashamed to think it to herself - that she had felt his eyes on her when she was bent over leaning down into the fridge and that she had, contrary to what she should or would ever do, prolonged her position. Maybe she was just teasing him a bit, this fucking guy who obviously thought he could just waltz in, her boyfriend asleep in the bedroom just down the hall, and eye her up and.. yeah, that's it. She was teasing him. Sanna was comforted by that thought. A guy had once called her a cock-tease, which angered her at the time but had afterwards almost appealed to her. 'Look guys, but don't fucking touch...'

She downed the tequila and washed it down with beer, just a second after Lance had. God it tasted awful and she felt it affect her straight away.

"I was at a restaurant, a new italian place downtown. With a friend, Julie... And tell me, exactly what were you planning for Jesse tonight..? What's the deal with you two, anyway? Is he 'helping' you with your studies, maybe? I guess that's your style, yeah..?"

Sanna air-quoted sarcastically, and before Lance could answer, she asked:

"Give me another shot of that..."
 
He smiled when she asked for another, and he didn’t hesitate, pouring a little longer than was warranted, making this one a double.

“Italian. In that white outfit. Sounds risky” he said with a grin as he handed her the cup, and topped off his own. He lifted it to her

“To new acquaintances “ then he tossed back the shot, chasing it with beer. He set his cup down and poured a third. While he poured he answered

“Yeah I didn’t really have a plan. I wanted to shownhim
A good time. He always seems uptight and quiet. I wanted to get him out of his shell a little. And I thought that would let him see a little of the life I have so he’d understand why I might not always get my work done on time” he told her as he shrugged trying to play it innocent

“I’ll admit that before I realized he had girl I’d at least introduce him to a few gals that like to end the night in bed, because of how uptight he always seems. I figured he needed a good lay, but now that I know he’s got this” he said as he let his eyes crawl up her, pausing at her hips and wait, then again at her chest. Standing just in front of him, the swell of cleavage that was produced by her breasts trying to escape the snug top was exquisite.

“So I’m sure I missed the mark completely today. But I can’t help but think that there is something a little off between you two” he told her as he smiled at her

“Tell me I’m wrong”
 
Back
Top