The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*imagining kidnapped and hogtied sub forced to play poohsticks with two British Doms and their imaginary friends*
And I haven't even taken a single mind altering substance! :D

*imagining kidnapped and hogtied sub forced to play poohsticks with two British Doms and their imaginary friends*
And I haven't even taken a single mind altering substance! :D

My imaginary friend is even more vicious than I am :)

My imaginary friend is a pony.
*leaps up and pirouettes* (and that aint easy for one of my stature!)

2 glasses of Glenrothes and the world looks a better place.

maybe there IS something to alcohol after all. :devil:

Afternoon all. Very warm here.

Went out for lunch, ate too much so went for a two hour walk to compensate.

Hope you're all having a good time

Afternoon all. Very warm here.

Went out for lunch, ate too much so went for a two hour walk to compensate.

Hope you're all having a good time

Went out and ate too much too...so went shopping to walk it off :p

Now sitting in a cool room recovering :p

Treated daughter to lunch for a really good school report then to see Despicable Me 2, highly reccommend, it was hysterical.

Lots of tasks for me this weekend, I need to get my head down and plough through them.

Need to get some excercise, buy my tendon has decided it is unhappy at the moment and I am limping a bit. :(

So to hear about that...hope your tendon feels better soon.

Off to do some flute playing :)

I used to play, but I was bloody rubbish, so I switched to singing, which fortunately I am not too bad at.

Partial rupture of my achillees tendon, it has taken forever to heal and every time I have upped my excercise, has become inflamed and painful. I have blobbed since the injury, its driving me nuts now!

I used to play, but I was bloody rubbish, so I switched to singing, which fortunately I am not too bad at.

Partial rupture of my achillees tendon, it has taken forever to heal and every time I have upped my excercise, has become inflamed and painful. I have blobbed since the injury, its driving me nuts now!

Trust me, my flute playing is MUCH better than my singing LOL

Actually, that sounds more that a little painful. What does your doctor say about it?

Trust me, my flute playing is MUCH better than my singing LOL

Actually, that sounds more that a little painful. What does your doctor say about it?

I have been having physio, but they are now threatening a steriod injection straight into the tendon as it doesn't seem to want to get better. :(

I have been having physio, but they are now threatening a steriod injection straight into the tendon as it doesn't seem to want to get better. :(

They're supposed to be very effective - one of my staff had one in his hand after he'd injured it in a car accident.

Off to make a fruit salad - fresh pineapple, flame grapes, cherries, strawberries and oranges.

Anyone want some?

Good morning all

Hope everyone slept well and is feeling ready to face the day?

Good morning all - looks like its going to be another warm sunny day....at last :)

More weekend chores to complete but going to try to fit in some fun stuff as well. Why do weekend days seem to have less hours than workdays??

Morning all,
Rough night, managed to get the headache from hell, probably from the heat, and flaked out on the couch at 9 and woke at 2am to go to bed!
Still feel tired and a bit zonked, want to stay in, but we have to go over to the inlaws today.
Hope you are all good! :) xx

Morning people, another beautiful summer day. Shame I have to spend most of it doing laundry and housework. Where's a doting little sub when you need one? Would much prefer to take my belt to a certain someone's little ass until she volunteered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back