Licking her while she's getting fucked

That would be the ultimate finish. Licking the wifes cum from his cock as it glides in and out of her pussy and the occasional sucking and pulling on his balls.
4.1.gif


:heart:...................:heart:......:heart:...............:heart:............:heart:.....
 
My wife and I have been into mmf threesomes for some time now, but until a few weeks ago, she had never asked me to lick her clit while she was getting fucked. I did and she loved it and came so hard she squirted all over my face and his cock. My question is, what is this called, and does anyone have pics of this? I have been looking for pics, but with very little luck.

That is a fantasy of mine, always imagined it would feel so damn good :devil:
 
A little help

http://www. ******.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=691825

yu vu tu

starts at about 50 seconds

I tried to use the copy and replacing the stars and it would not find it. Can you post the "author" and may be the title so we can search for it on the site?
Thanks
 
The list keeps growing......it's erotic to think about all of us sexy lit people enjoying all of each other. *slurp
 
The list keeps growing......it's erotic to think about all of us sexy lit people enjoying all of each other. *slurp
 
That was a hot video. I'd love experience that

Does that make you hard thinking about licking another sexy guys throbbing cock as it slides in and out of her dripping wet slit. Your tongue on her clit and his cock at the same time....;)
 
There are some portions of this video that fit the topic at hand --
http://www.youporn.com/watch/587658/naughty-bi-nature/
 
I tried to use the copy and replacing the stars and it would not find it. Can you post the "author" and may be the title so we can search for it on the site?
Thanks

look for author "coratv" and title "Bi-Paar sucht Schwanz" on "yu vu tu" (without the spaces)
 
Back
Top