Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am staying at a hotel for the week attending a conference. During my stay I encounter a few people consistently one of them being a man who immediately strikes my curiosity. We exchange pleasantries and then one evening as I pass by a hotel room door I am grabbed inside. It is dark and I cannot make out any features. I know he is male, tall with a firm grip. His deep voice admonishes me not to scream or fight and I am dragged to a bedroom. I try to fight and run only to be forced onto the bed and restrained. My thrashing makes him laugh and only winds me. He leans down next to my ear and asks if I recognize him from this week. He begins to describe how I have captured his attention and every night he kept falling asleep to the fantasy of me in his bed as he slowly undresses me and pleasures me repeatedly. He methodically begins to relay some of his sexual desires and I find myself growing aroused despite my predicament.....cheesy I know and I don't condone rape and certainly don't want to be at the receiving end but find a controlled fantasy like this very arousing. Having that control taken away from me.

Very hot. Thanks for sharing.

I've never admitted this to anyone but....

I've never met my biological father and have no idea what he looks like or what his full name is....my biggest taboo fantasy is that one day, without knowing I'll fuck him. Just accidentally bring a guy home from the bar and it's him...

I've never met my biological father and have no idea what he looks like or what his full name is....my biggest taboo fantasy is that one day, without knowing I'll fuck him. Just accidentally bring a guy home from the bar and it's him...

Hot ^

I agree with Likes2Tease, it would hot to hook up with a daughter that I never knew I had.

Magic potion

a magic potion is making a young busty girl completely willingless and horny. Her only desire is to please me and all of a sudden my breasts are the most desirable items on earth for her...so she craves to play with them, lick and suckle them...:eek:

so embarrassing

OMG, just saw this posted...
attachment.php

I'd die to have breasts like this and being treated like this...(blush):eek:

I am staying at a hotel for the week attending a conference. During my stay I encounter a few people consistently one of them being a man who immediately strikes my curiosity. We exchange pleasantries and then one evening as I pass by a hotel room door I am grabbed inside. It is dark and I cannot make out any features. I know he is male, tall with a firm grip. His deep voice admonishes me not to scream or fight and I am dragged to a bedroom. I try to fight and run only to be forced onto the bed and restrained. My thrashing makes him laugh and only winds me. He leans down next to my ear and asks if I recognize him from this week. He begins to describe how I have captured his attention and every night he kept falling asleep to the fantasy of me in his bed as he slowly undresses me and pleasures me repeatedly. He methodically begins to relay some of his sexual desires and I find myself growing aroused despite my predicament.....cheesy I know and I don't condone rape and certainly don't want to be at the receiving end but find a controlled fantasy like this very arousing. Having that control taken away from me.

smoking

If you were nearer I'd love to be part of this.....

My fantasy consists of pulling my sisters panties off with my teeth. Licking my way back to her bald pussy. Parting her lips with my tongue. Making her moan with pleasure. Hearing her mother's moaning her daughter and my niece come to her room to see what is going on. She sees me between her mother's legs wearing her moms panties. Kristin places her hand on my panty covered ass. When I turn my head to see who was touching me, it was the first time I seen Kristin in her bra and panties. My niece has sent me a couple of pictures of her in her panties. I have masturbated more than once thinking about what her pussy looks like and what it tastes like.

Nice fantasy. I've often wanted to have a 3sum with my sis and her niece. I've also fantasized about my niece and her girlfriends feminizing me and taking turns with me, making me lick them and stuffing their cum soaked panties into my mouth and rinsing them out withy their hot, girly pee.

Switching It Up

Stick my dick in her pussy, while she sucks his dick.
Then he sticks his dick in her pussy while he sucks my dick.
Then he sticks his dick in my ass while I eat her pussy.
And finally, if we have any energy left, he continues to stick his dick in my ass, while I stick my dick in her pussy with her ass in the air and face down.

A threesome with two black women who are my slaves and I'm the plantation owner.

Hypnosis fantasy

Hello all,

I just had to post on this thread and share the current fantasy that I am exploring online with a male friend. It involves me being hypnotised and having tigger words placed in my sub conscience that allows people to have total control over me. But it the thought that people I trust like my step dad or brother or teachers or neighbours finding out about these words which would allow them to finally act out their depraved fantasies that they have kept secret as they never thought they would ever get the opportunity to do them with/to me.

I think the thing I love about this rp idea is that i would not want it to happen but I would be powerless to resist!!! So wrong but yet soooooo hot!

Thanks
Lilly

I think you meant "trigger" words Lilly.

"Tigger" words would mean you bounce around on your tail and pounce on Pooh Bears. LOL

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back