Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

How about if the wife wanted you to blow 5 guys at once. Would that be too much or just perfect.

How about if the wife wanted you to blow 5 guys at once. Would that be too much or just perfect.
Ah...so would she work them up until they were just about ready to shoot, then hand them over? That'd be hot.

After each one unloaded in your mouth, she'd give you a reward. A long french kiss, then two or three strokes on your cock.

And maybe she'd take a bit of time out from working them out to give them rim jobs just as they were on the edge.

Last edited:
The more the merrier

Ah...so would she work them up until they were just about ready to shoot, then hand them over? That'd be hot.

That's right. If she wanted me to suck off an entire room full of guys, I would. As long as she was there to direct the action.

I have done this a few times in the past with my friends wife and hubby. Very horney. Not interested in male fucking but hot cum in the mouth, brilliant.

I think that if there is a room full of guys to suck and cum in my mouth there's no harm in letting a few fuck me to. It's the least I could do.

Paul. I'm not sure I can handle all these cocks myself. I may need a helping mouth. Are you with me dude. I guy can only swallow so much cum.

If she was a looker and he was decent, I think it'd be hard to say no.

If she showed the better part of a tit and asked, I fnd it impossible to say no.

If we were in a bar and her hand slid under the table and stroked me, and she leaned over and kissed, then whispered in my ear "suck his cock for me, baby", then she stroked it a bit more and smiled...

i might just be sliding under the table...

That's hot! My wife asked me to suck a cock she found. I did it, and while on my knees suckin his big dick, he asked her "I'm close, where you want me to cum?". She looked at me and said "pull it out and shoot it on his face." He said ok then pulled out, stepped back and jacked it off inches from my face. While I was taking squirt after squirt, I hear him moan and her say "Ooooooh yeeeaaah, all over."

Now he texts me and her all the time to come over again. I've sucked him a few more times and even with her one time.

That's hot! My wife asked me to suck a cock she found. I did it, and while on my knees suckin his big dick, he asked her "I'm close, where you want me to cum?". She looked at me and said "pull it out and shoot it on his face." He said ok then pulled out, stepped back and jacked it off inches from my face. While I was taking squirt after squirt, I hear him moan and her say "Ooooooh yeeeaaah, all over."

Now he texts me and her all the time to come over again. I've sucked him a few more times and even with her one time.

Very jealous

Possibly, I have a boyfriend that I am not with anymore since I got married, but if I came home and he was in the bedroom with my wife and she told me to do it...

I'd love to, if she asked me to blow another guy I wouldn't hesitate. I'd also love to have her join in and suck cock together. However I wouldn't want to stop there, if she wanted to see me suck cock I'd want her to watch me go further and take it in my ass.

Back