*bites lip in anticipation*

Fawnd1e

I want some more.
Please be gentle :)

**Since opening this thread, I have been asked to index my photos and stick them here so they're more easily seen. Well, I am working on it, but for now, you'll all have to make do with this and dig around a little if you wanna see more ;) :kiss:

Also, if you want to PM me, please read this first**

On My Knees Series
One
Two
Three
Four

Girl-on-Girl Series
One
Two
Three
Four

Part of the Paint Series
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
(there are many more of this series in my thread, starting here, on page 74.)

Random Popular Pics
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six (an oldie, but goody!)
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten

Attachments

• breastssm.jpg
    breastssm.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 28,606
Last edited:
Mmmm, delightful!

And I have to respond to the lyric, also:

"Oh you speak to me in riddles
and you speak to me in rhyme
My body aches to breathe your breath,
you words keep me alive..."

*Blushing*

Thank you very much. Here's one other I have, but it's not a topless photo (sorry!).

Attachments

• fawndle.jpg
    fawndle.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 20,831
Arkavatar

I see you're from Lawrence. I spent almost a year in Overland Park. They are not too far apart as I remember :)

hun, i'd rather see you in clothes than most others topless, keep posting!!

You are a very beautiful lady, thank you for sharing with us - as attractive as you are, there is no need to bite your lip nervously either, you are sure of a warm (maybe hot!) response from the folks here.
I hope you grace us with some more images of your beautiful body, topless or not - that sensuous red hair and graceful curves are supremely sexy anyway.
Your husband is one lucky guy, does he enjoy you posting here?

My husband

Somehow that ended up as a new thread...I suppose someone will delete it.

My husband is an open minded guy. We respect each others boundaries and tell each other everything, so we know what's going on.

I think he shall be interested to read this thread when he gets home :)

Re: *Blushing*

Fawnd1e said:
Thank you very much. Here's one other I have, but it's not a topless photo (sorry!).

Still a beautiful pictures, you are a beautiful woman:rose:

Okay, I give in...

Here's a topless pic that's about 4 years old...I have a little more body now (curse you birth control pill!). But I'm not much different.

Attachments

• topless.jpg
    topless.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 20,264
Re: Okay, I give in...

Fawnd1e said:
Here's a topless pic that's about 4 years old...I have a little more body now (curse you birth control pill!). But I'm not much different.

*Playfully swatting your ass*

Girl, Do NOT ever curse the birth control pill!

And just think, if their is more of you, well, that's just more to squeeze. Your husband is one lucky man!

LOL, I have an IUD, I got off the pill with a quickness. IUD is so much more pleasant, though painful to have inserted.

Re: Okay, I give in...

Fawnd1e said:

mmmm Beautiful tits:kiss:

Fawnd1e said:
LOL, I have an IUD, I got off the pill with a quickness. IUD is so much more pleasant, though painful to have inserted.

Well, I guess it would kinda hurt putting it in, but once you get by that first pain at insertion, it gets better, then it is much better.

(everybody calm down, just talking about birth control) :D

Re: Arkavatar

Fawnd1e said:
I see you're from Lawrence. I spent almost a year in Overland Park. They are not too far apart as I remember :)

Cool, yeah I get up to OP every once in a while:rose:

Having the IUD inserted is more painful than childbirth, according to my obgyn. It hurt pretty bad, but I was able to have sex (very careful sex) just a few days later.

It's nice not to have to remember to take a pill everyday, nor have the side effects!

Back