Bicurious looking to party n play

bisexualfantasy69

Really Experienced
the feel of another man's cock sliding through my hands, the hard silky smooth skin as I suck into my mouth. The feeling as he does the same, I do have some really kinky fantasies but I would love to hear others.

good morning

i kinda like that one...
two men..who "thought" they were straight as an arrow...discovering, expploring each other
the question would be...after the first go-round,..which im sure would be intense, and rushed..what would round 2 hold?
my mind is imagining..slow...sensual...making every little sensation linger and build...any inhibitions out the window..

feeling next

watching each other as Your cock slides in and out of each others mouth while someone is watching, making him so hot that although being straight his cock betrays his horniness. As he edges closer to be in the feeling we reach over and suck and stroke him just as his girlfriend arrives to catch him

I know I have shared a variation of this other places, but it is the first thing that popped into my head. To have a man laying flat on his back in the middle of the bed, his arms tied above his head. Me sitting straddling his legs and done up in stockings, garters, panties, bra, wig and make up. From here I would slowly massage his cock with oil. Stroking ever so slowly. Enjoying the feel of his cock seeming to grow harder and harder as my hands and fingers run the oil up and down his shaft. Hearing his moans of pleasure. His begging me to stop and begging me not. Feeling his body tremble under me as I slowly build him up. Making the cum rise up from his balls and up the shaft. Him feeling every inch of its travel until it explodes out the end of his cock and he cries out at the top of his lungs in sweet release. Watching it shoot up with such force that it shoots over his head, onto his face, and on to his chest. Ooooo! That sounds like such fun!

jennas sweet hand

wow!!!!!

"way back when", when i was a teenager...id have the occasional orgasm, lying on my back in bed...where my cum would surge from my cock with such ntensity that the first spurt or two would fly over my face and shoulders , even hitting the headboard
ive got a feeling, that all thes years later...your hands could have the same effect

wow!!!!!

"way back when", when i was a teenager...id have the occasional orgasm, lying on my back in bed...where my cum would surge from my cock with such ntensity that the first spurt or two would fly over my face and shoulders , even hitting the headboard
ive got a feeling, that all thes years later...your hands could have the same effect

You you liked the image!

stroking your cock

wow!!!!!

I love the feeling before you come, cock gets harder, you moan thrusting your hips the twitch as the first cum explodes, want to feel that in my mouth for the first time

I know I have shared a variation of this other places, but it is the first thing that popped into my head. To have a man laying flat on his back in the middle of the bed, his arms tied above his head. Me sitting straddling his legs and done up in stockings, garters, panties, bra, wig and make up. From here I would slowly massage his cock with oil. Stroking ever so slowly. Enjoying the feel of his cock seeming to grow harder and harder as my hands and fingers run the oil up and down his shaft. Hearing his moans of pleasure. His begging me to stop and begging me not. Feeling his body tremble under me as I slowly build him up. Making the cum rise up from his balls and up the shaft. Him feeling every inch of its travel until it explodes out the end of his cock and he cries out at the top of his lungs in sweet release. Watching it shoot up with such force that it shoots over his head, onto his face, and on to his chest. Ooooo! That sounds like such fun!

Jeanna I am game, you could do this to me repeatedly.

This thread reminds me of those days at a secluded nude beach...meeting a new youg guy, lying there chatting him up, admiring his lean, lovely body, watching his cock respond to the warmth of the sun...offering to oil him up...working my way down his sexy chest...taking his balls in my hands...seeing his cock harden...taking it my hands and watching the expressions on his face, stroking him slowly, telling him how sexy he looks and feels in my hands, hearing him moan, then watching the cum fly from his cock, getting him off under the warm sun!

This thread reminds me of those days at a secluded nude beach...meeting a new youg guy, lying there chatting him up, admiring his lean, lovely body, watching his cock respond to the warmth of the sun...offering to oil him up...working my way down his sexy chest...taking his balls in my hands...seeing his cock harden...taking it my hands and watching the expressions on his face, stroking him slowly, telling him how sexy he looks and feels in my hands, hearing him moan, then watching the cum fly from his cock, getting him off under the warm sun!

That sounds very sexy!

I am bi-curious an know I would enjoy it but I am sure that when it gets to the point that my wife and I have over another man I am going to have to be convinced I expect I will have to be convinced to participate.

mmm dick

I have been on cam sites lately and enjoy watching guys jack off, It really makes me hard. And yes I do join in and love watching guys cum along with me.:) The different sizes cut and uncut, I usually don't care on the size but sure think about jacking someone of and maybe sucking and then finally maybe an insertion into my virgin ass. My fantasy may never come lite but who knows, Oh ya I am married and don't want to cheat on my wife.:confused:

Giving

:kiss:
I love the feeling before you come, cock gets harder, you moan thrusting your hips the twitch as the first cum explodes, want to feel that in my mouth for the first time

I would luv to give u all that I have for u baby:kiss::kiss:But u live so far away dear.

I want this

I'm in for this, please take me

that is so hot, hands tied as you stroke me with oil, love the feeling as my cock or yours gets harder and harder, the feeling as it gets hard in my mouth.....

Got me hard

that is so hot, hands tied as you stroke me with oil, love the feeling as my cock or yours gets harder and harder, the feeling as it gets hard in my mouth.....

I'm hard thinking about your lips firm around my cock, your tongue circling the ridge separating the head from the shaft - your hands gently caressing my balls. My stomach tightens attempting to hold back the hot, creamy fluid wanting to escape my body. You suck harder, my ass lifting, knowing that I can't constrain the pleasure I am about to feel. My legs quiver, my balls pull up to my body, my cock thickens in your mouth, a deep moan escapes my lungs as my body gives up to you it's sexual cream.

something about another hard cock makes me so horny, stroking each other with oil, slippery feeling as our hands stroke onw another, myself as a cock hardens in your hand or mouth I cannot describe the feelings. fantasy I have is my gf and I are camping, light is on in the tent, watching as our shadows mouth to cock breasts being massaged everything and anything, as you watch you cannot help but strip naked and masturbate as you watch, holding back no longer your cock sticks through a hole in the front of the tent, suddeenly you feel a warm mouth swallowing your hard cock....who is it....

I feel .....

something about another hard cock makes me so horny, stroking each other with oil, slippery feeling as our hands stroke onw another, myself as a cock hardens in your hand or mouth I cannot describe the feelings. fantasy I have is my gf and I are camping, light is on in the tent, watching as our shadows mouth to cock breasts being massaged everything and anything, as you watch you cannot help but strip naked and masturbate as you watch, holding back no longer your cock sticks through a hole in the front of the tent, suddeenly you feel a warm mouth swallowing your hard cock....who is it....

I slide my hard cock through the tent hole, hoping .... Oh my god, I feel lips, warm and wet, engulf me. Lips move up and down, sucking, urging me closer, closer .... But wait, my cock is pulsing, the mouth gone. As I think it is over, not knowing whose mouth that was pleasing me, I feel lips on each side of my hardness. Two
tongues caressing me, mouths kissing my dick and each other - heaven .... They stop, oh no!!! "Come inside and play with us", a sultry voice breaks the silence.

Nice n Hot!

something about another hard cock makes me so horny, stroking each other with oil, slippery feeling as our hands stroke one another, myself as a cock hardens in your hand or mouth I cannot describe the feelings. fantasy I have is my gf and I are camping, light is on in the tent, watching as our shadows mouth to cock breasts being massaged everything and anything, as you watch you cannot help but strip naked and masturbate as you watch, holding back no longer your cock sticks through a hole in the front of the tent, suddenly you feel a warm mouth swallowing your hard cock....who is it....

Tantalizing image. Cocks slipping onto nipples, sucking both at the same time is amazing.

Jenna2641 I know I have shared a variation of this other places, but it is the first thing that popped into my head. To have a man laying flat on his back in the middle of the bed, his arms tied above his head. Me sitting straddling his legs and done up in stockings, garters, panties, bra, wig and make up. From here I would slowly massage his cock with oil. Stroking ever so slowly. Enjoying the feel of his cock seeming to grow harder and harder as my hands and fingers run the oil up and down his shaft. Hearing his moans of pleasure. His begging me to stop and begging me not. Feeling his body tremble under me as I slowly build him up. Making the cum rise up from his balls and up the shaft. Him feeling every inch of its travel until it explodes out the end of his cock and he cries out at the top of his lungs in sweet release. Watching it shoot up with such force that it shoots over his head, onto his face, and on to his chest. Ooooo! That sounds like such fun!
03-17-2012 12:07 PM

I have taken part in something like this with a partner and it is absolutely mind blowing the orgasm is absolutely amazing and would love to do this again, however this time I would like to be wearing a tight waist cinching corset attached to my stockings this would make me feel even sexier.

Joanne:)

Back