Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Ha ha ladies try and keep it civil....Trish you are quite the woman! :D

Gosh I have no idea... But my self esteem just went through the roof.

And to think I've always had these fantasies about group sex ...lol

Stool $49 Stool w/Girl $349

9b280ac2c9bb1bad.jpg

Find a nice vid... open your robe.... warm your fingers in your coffee... apply to your sweet clit....mmmmmmmm
Enjoy... nothing like cup of coffee and a morning jill :kiss:

better yet, let me warm my fingers in your coffee. then let me do the work while you enjoy the moment. mmmm......:kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
better yet, let me warm my my fingers in your coffee. then let me do the work while you enjoy the moment. mmmm......:kiss::kiss:

You are the tease... i would so love to ... but I have to leave for work in like 5 minutes. :(

better yet, let me warm my my fingers in your coffee. then let me do the work while you enjoy the moment. mmmm......:kiss::kiss:

Trish... seems every woman wants to get their fingers into you :D
I still think I'm at the head of the line ... ladies stand back :)

Gosh I have no idea... But my self esteem just went through the roof.

And to think I've always had these fantasies about group sex ...lol

Well if you keep it up it may not be a fantasy anymore....hahaha!

If you mean me, Ms. Rudeness...

I was simply saying it was refreshing to know that there are such fun/sexy/openminded women in this area.

what part of "married women that fantasize about girls" leads you to believe it's the right thread to post that here?

Trish... seems every woman wants to get their fingers into you :D
I still think I'm at the head of the line ... ladies stand back :)

who says we cant stand side by side in this line? i'd be more than willing to let you go "thru the door" first.

It's ok man. She probably need to get fucked.

No more than you could use a good english lesson. Needs or needed works with your sentence but not need. I am certain there are several fine gay threads for you boys to go to so there is no need to hang out in a ladies thread.

No more than you could use a good english lesson. Needs or needed works with your sentence but not need. I am certain there are several fine gay threads for you boys to go to so there is no need to hang out in a ladies thread.

dont you just love our bored male visitors........seems they all want to be girls.

Last edited:
I was simply saying it was refreshing to know that there are such fun/sexy/openminded women in this area.

Have you ever asked yourself why they put signs on restroom doors? It's so we will know which one to stay out of. A thread that is obviously a woman to woman thread is intended for women only. My question to you is why are you lurking in a women only thread?

who says we cant stand side by side in this line? i'd be more than willing to let you go "thru the door" first.

Thank you Alyssa,
I have to apologize, some time I get a little pushy when I get excited. I'd consider it a privilege and a joy to go "thru that door" by your side, arm in arm. It could easily turn into one of those double your pleasures moments. :heart:

Thank you Alyssa,
I have to apologize, some time I get a little pushy when I get excited. I'd consider it a privilege and a joy to go "thru that door" by your side, arm in arm. It could easily turn into one of those double your pleasures moments. :heart:
A double fisting? Whooo...

I have never thought about another woman however only recently ( since i've been on LIT :rolleyes: ) have i started to fantasize how it would be to touch , kiss , caress and make love to another woman ;) !!!

I have never thought about another woman however only recently ( since i've been on LIT :rolleyes: ) have i started to fantasize how it would be to touch , kiss , caress and make love to another woman ;) !!!

oh elaine. once the fantasies begin....hehe. please join us more regularly. a lot of loving ladies here. both experienced and curious.:kiss:

Back