Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

I'm 34, bi and married in NC. I've had a gf for the past 2 years. Its great, a bff with lots of great sex! Hubby thinks that we are best friends only, although he does know she is a lesbian. Cant say that life is drama free, but I have always been honest and she knows that I am staying married.
It would be great to find a second gf....

It would be great to find a second gf....
mmmm can you have too many???
 
I'm nibbling on sponge cake, and there's booze in the blender
and soon it will render that frozen concoction that helps us hang on.

Still can't find my shaker of salt... could you bring one????

I think we need to take Trish's idea for margarita's (you'll have to ask her)
 
I agree with alyssa..."one" many is all I ask for!!

Well maybe not all, I will take a margarita! On the rocks, lime, extra salt! Heehee

Why do I think trish's margarita idea is naughty....and I like it!
 
I think we need to take Trish's idea for margarita's (you'll have to ask her)

I agree with alyssa..."one" many is all I ask for!!

Well maybe not all, I will take a margarita! On the rocks, lime, extra salt! Heehee

Why do I think trish's margarita idea is naughty....and I like it!

Well, well, my VAwife, me thinks you may have to bring Trish along with you.
Along with MrsBi. Somehow I don't think that would be two, too many.
your thoughts;)

Love the salt :heart:
 
Today is going to be a great day. Sunny and warm and I am gonna ride all day. Getting a nice start to my day thinking about all the incredible sexy gals I have gotten to talk to on here and just thinking about what a giggle fest we would have if we were all sitting around one evening. One of my fav things about a group ride, ( I ride with a group called the ladyriders) is the fun we have after. Not naughty just cutting up and having a blast. Getting naughty with my Lit friends will be my fantasy du jour while I ride today. Have fun all and I hope I get to catch up tonite.
 
I'd love to chat with some of you sexy married ladies, I'm a 31 year old lesbian from the uk with a bit of a fetish for older married ladies, pm me if your at all interested x
 
:d

VA enjoy the sun shine and warm weather...I'm getting rain today! I know u were looking forward to riding again...try not to get too worked up thinking of us naughty lit women on ur big vibrating motorcycle!!

= still wanna know what u and sows_ear are talking about. I think its naughty and I like naughty! :D everyone enjoy ur weekend...I'm starting tax papers!!
 
well it has to do with margarita's and shots and navels........need I go further....(wish I could) You feeling any better Trish?
 
:d

Ha ha those are good times...I actually did some of those last night at the bar! Love body shots...great idea ladys! I won't tell u what my naughty mind thought up!
 
heehee

Well went out on the town to P&L, I was dancing and drinking with my group of girls. Then we met up with a bachlorette party and mingled in with them. Some how we started doing body shots...first out of cleavege then we started with the tequilla in the naval a row of salt up the belly and a lime between the lips. We didn't do very many but it was hot!! My naughty mind thought about making the body the margarita u get a girl wet enough u cd rim some salt on the nether lips....:D u can decide what wd be the mix.
 
:d

That is one way to keep warm...and tequila always helps! U cd dome do a shot off of me anytime! :p
 
Well went out on the town to P&L, I was dancing and drinking with my group of girls. Then we met up with a bachlorette party and mingled in with them. Some how we started doing body shots...first out of cleavege then we started with the tequilla in the naval a row of salt up the belly and a lime between the lips. We didn't do very many but it was hot!! My naughty mind thought about making the body the margarita u get a girl wet enough u cd rim some salt on the nether lips....:D u can decide what wd be the mix.

mmmmmm.... my mind is full of wonderful images ;)
 
heehee

Well just head west! I think sows_ear is just a few thousand miles farther west...heehee! Seems everyone has been talking about tequila! Its sweet enough but u start adding girls navals and that makes it all the sweeter! That would be a long ride on the old motorcycle!

ok what did I do with my road atlas?
 
Hello..

Hi ladies,
I am married, 27 and living in NC. I have had a few wonderful and amazing experiences with women. I love being married and would not trade it for the world. I do; however, often find a desire for the soft and gentle touch of another woman. I would love to find someone with similar interests =)
Happy hunting ladies!
HD
 
Back
Top