Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

2wet4words

Really Experienced
I have been on Lit for a few months now exploring girl-girl interactions with the consciously lesbian, the bi-curious, and the I-think-I-might-want-to-but-what-does-this-say-about-me women. It has been great. In between the male lurkers in the clitty threads I have met a lot of great women who have told me of their experiences and encouraged me to get out and try it myself. I have and I'm loving it.
Besides the 50-yr-old guys who try to pretend they are girls so I'll tell them things they can stroke to, there is another group of middle-age lit'ers who pm consistently: married women who are dying to try it but are afraid to admit it. They want to be part of clit lit but take only tentative steps toward making a connection and then pull back. You know who you are.
How about coming to this thread and posting publicly? In numbers, there is strength, at least strength of conviction. Instead of sending little Amy a pm and then disappearing back into the mounds of laundry that you do and the dissatisfying pump-and-snore Friday night routine, how about coming out and saying, "I want a girl's head between my thighs at least once before I die"? You'll feel better and maybe you can actually make it happen.

Who the heck knows what threads take off and which ones don't? Thought I would try. The mincing tentative email thing isn't working.

I'm a 40 year old married lady who's just dying to find a female sexual partner who respects the fact that I plan to stay married... .

The pickings are pretty slim in Southern Maine though.

I have been on Lit for a few months now exploring girl-girl interactions with the consciously lesbian, the bi-curious, and the I-think-I-might-want-to-but-what-does-this-say-about-me women. It has been great. In between the male lurkers in the clitty threads I have met a lot of great women who have told me of their experiences and encouraged me to get out and try it myself. I have and I'm loving it.
Besides the 50-yr-old guys who try to pretend they are girls so I'll tell them things they can stroke to, there is another group of middle-age lit'ers who pm consistently: married women who are dying to try it but are afraid to admit it. They want to be part of clit lit but take only tentative steps toward making a connection and then pull back. You know who you are.
How about coming to this thread and posting publicly? In numbers, there is strength, at least strength of conviction. Instead of sending little Amy a pm and then disappearing back into the mounds of laundry that you do and the dissatisfying pump-and-snore Friday night routine, how about coming out and saying, "I want a girl's head between my thighs at least once before I die"? You'll feel better and maybe you can actually make it happen.

Who the heck knows what threads take off and which ones don't? Thought I would try. The mincing tentative email thing isn't working.

Wow, well said. Happily married here too but no children... I've had some G/G experience but only with one person but love it.

I am 39, married, no kids....feel just the same!!!
I have a little experience in the lifestlye but not much. Would love to find women here who feel the same and would like to interact.
Suz

I just reread the original post and have to admit that typing "I want a girls head between my legs once before I die" feels delightful. Maybe between my cheeks too!

Last edited:
Married ladies

I want to get Daddy's credit card and take two months flying around the country, putting my blonde head between all of your thighs and getting each of you off. and then maybe we can hold each other and talk and then you do me! now that's my fantasy
Amy
almost 25 and not willing to settle

Ladies, as one of those older guys who loves the idea of girls looking after girls, You go girl. Congrats and Enjoy, all of you

Last edited:
Hello Amy! :kiss: Great thread hun!

I am 37, bi, married with kids and have been with 2 women. The first wonderful, the second not so much. Part of the reason I am here is to find the connection without the heartache... Over the summer when I first started posting, I thought I was warped because I do still very much love my husband, but I want to be with the occassional woman. Meeting some of the women here and finding their story the same as mine is comforting and has helped me be more comfortable with me!

I have been on Lit for about a month now. Lurking and making some minor postings. Boy you said a mouthful. You nailed me completely. I want a girl's head between my thighs and to be between a girls thighs at least once before I die too. I'm looking for a relationship a friend or lover outside my happily married life. I haven't dated since 1980 when I met my husband. I don't even know how or where to begin. HELP.

I want to get Daddy's credit card and take two months flying around the country, putting my blonde head between all of your thighs and getting each of you off. and then maybe we can hold each other and talk and then you do me! now that's my fantasy
Amy
almost 25 and not willing to settle

sounds wonderful :-D

I want my c (and c) and eat it too

With deference to all the wonderful committed lesbians I have met on this site who teach me so much (and to the two who have made sweet love with me), I have to admit that I am one of those girls who wants to be with a guy but make love to girls periodically when I need a fix of softness and intimacy and girlness. That is just who I am. My psyche is programmed for marriage and children (and sucking clits and rubbing breasts together and holding long kisses with fingers in a girl's pussy and hers in mine). This is what I'm about.

So the deep dark secret here: I think I had an agenda posting what I did. The best lovers for me would be married ladies who have commitments elsewhere and hankerings that those commitments do not fulfill. Political lesbians may rail against me but I think most of the sisters I met who are fully committed to the sapphic side realize that freedom to get it on with anyone means freedom to get it on with guys, too. In fact, the six or so fully committed lesbians I've met on this site and the two I know in real life are the most realistic and practical people about sex whom I have ever met, I think (girls love superlatives).

Now I'm blonde but I ain't dumb. I know that there are all kinds of potential complications to a life with both a guy and girls but who said life is easy? And if it doesn't hurt anyone, how is it wrong? Au contraire, it feels good, real good.

So let the licking begin, ladies!

Amy

hungry for just about anything with tits these days

This all sounds lovely! So glad there are so many others here who are willing to admit they feel this way. I have for quite some time and delight in knowing I am not alone.

I think Amy's got the right idea, and I'm in a similar situation.
It's difficult to find a woman that is into the idea of having a sexual relationship when you're already married to a man, and then you run the risk of having to figure out where commitment lies.
If both women are married, then the situation might be simpler. Both are simply seeking the same thing.
I don't think I will ever find the right woman for me, but please share any experiences any of you ladies have!

:)

Look out, girl!

It's difficult to find a woman that is into the idea of having a sexual relationship when you're already married to a man, and then you run the risk of having to figure out where commitment lies.
If both women are married, then the situation might be simpler. Both are simply seeking the same thing.
I don't think I will ever find the right woman for me, but please share any experiences any of you ladies have!

I visit Chicago often! How about a booty call?

I had a perfect relationship. I am married, had a gf and then she wanted me all to herself. Now I have only hubby, which is fine but I miss women.

Oh well, all the time I have to vent today!

Amy

I had my first experience this weekend and now I have so many questions and things to work through. We're both married and somehow the situation is not simpler. I wish it was. I wouldn't trade the experience for anything though.

girlfriend

I am a married woman who happens to love being with another woman. I have my husbands permission to have a girlfriend. I just need to find one...lol

Back