Trumpy Bear

adrina

Heretic
Yes, Trumpy Bear

Yes it's real.

Screen_Shot_2018_11_12_at_2.56.46_PM.0.png

Comes with its own flag even.

Deplorable incels now have access to stuffed Trumps they can fuck in the ass.

Get ready to see a posting decline in the GB. ;)

It's a fraud (kinda like Pussy Don himself): the tie is way too short.

It's a fraud (kinda like Pussy Don himself): the tie is way too short.

Yes, the tie needs to be much bigger to compensate for the small hands, the self-absorbed mind, and the tiny penis. In Trump's mind, a tie is not a tie unless it covers his tiny penis.

There's always stupid shit like this. There was a ton of garbage sold with Obamas face or name on it.
The glory of consumerism.

So now we're applying "both sides" to stuffed animals?

Defensive much?

However since you brought it up, please feel free to find any Obama product with a commercial like that.

:rolleyes:

I posted this as a funny thing.

Defensive much?

However since you brought it up, please feel free to find any Obama product with a commercial like that.

No, it was a statement that people buy and sell shitty products based on ridiculous things. There is a mountain of shit that had Obamas face and name on it. Incredibly stupid shit.
Had nothing to do with politics. The commercial itself is no worse than most you see in the early AM.
But since you asked...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z_EIgzxb-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAq4yd1NVF0

The chia Obama commercial is almost as over the top as the Trump bear ad. The baby doll one not as much.

And yes it's still the both sidesing bullshit.

Apparently it's not okay to find stuff like this humorous. :rolleyes:

The chia Obama commercial is almost as over the top as the Trump bear ad. The baby doll one not as much.

And yes it's still the both sidesing bullshit.

Apparently it's not okay to find stuff like this humorous. :rolleyes:

It's not both sides. You're just making it that way. Nobody said anything about not being ok to be funny. It is funny. It's also funny that Americans buy this shit.

Defensive much?

I laughed at it when I first saw it. As a marketing gimmick, it's hilarious. The fact that it's triggering so many people makes it even funnier.

It's also funny that Americans buy this shit.

It is funny. And it's probably the ones with the least amount of disposable income that buy the shit. But hey, could be worth tons more in the next century. Nah, probably not - it's shit.

This story was on TV today. Trumpy bear is not manufactured in the USA. Who's surprised?

I'm sure that we will never no how or how much but I suspect that some the profits find themselves into the pockets of his ill fitting suits.

Hidden in the bowels of the first set of campaign books. Translated into candidate reimbursement in the second. Or some such.

Back