Woman literally goes into heat

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
A while back I made a post where every woman in the world who was 18 or older would go into heat a couple of times a year.

This time though, I figure it would just be one woman. She could have sex normally out side of the times she goes into heat and doctor’s would find nothing physically wrong with her but at least twice a year, she has an overiding need to breed and every sexually compatible man or woman would feel attracted to her.

Could go a few ways:

1. It’s all in her head but her thoughts are making her body react and her behavior change so people find her more attractive.

2. It’s real. There’s no rational explanation but this woman goes into heat twice a year.

3. Woman isn’t human. She looks human but she’s secretly an alien or mutant.

In any case, what stories could be told with this set up?

1. Middle aged woman focuses on her job and never has time for romance or sex. However, lately she can only think of wanting every eye to be on her and for her male coworkers, the people at the grocery store, even the Uber driver to tear her clothes off and fuck her.

The thoughts get more powerful every day until she’s waking up with soaked panties and spends the whole day agonizingly aroused. Eventually her cubicle mates get worried and come across her touching herself with her nipples painfully sticking out against her blouse...it’s the end of the day, so they decide to get off before they take off.

2. Sorority girl goes to class one day feeling ungodly horny. A guy sitting next to her accidentally brusheds her leg and she grabs his hand and puts it under her skirt. As she tries to get him to finger her, Professor notices and asks her to stay after. Girl gets fucked hard, with the professor wondering what happened afterwards. However, girl still isn’t satisfied.

3. Teacher has had the problem for awhile and decides to teach at an all girls school. Things go well until the next time it hits and half of her class stays afterwards to fuck her. What’s more, as good as they make her feel, the only way to end it early is to take a load inside of her...which means that unless her students are hiding a full package, they’ll be fucking her for days on end
 
Back
Top