Wisconsin's Blue Ripple

DawnODay

Literotica Guru
Despite historical trends, despite countless millions in out-of-state Democrat PAC money, and despite demonstrably false claims about Republican positions on education and health care, no "Blue Tsunami" hit Wisconsin, not even a "Blue Wave." There was barely a "Blue Ripple."

Seeking an especially symbolic victory, millions of out-of-state dollars supported the bid by Democrat Randy Bryce to win outgoing House Speaker Paul Ryan's Congressional seat. He lost to Republican Bryan Steil by over 12 percentage points.

The Democrats also employed millions in out-of-state spending to try to oust Republican Congressmen Jim Sensenbrenner and Glenn Grothman. Both easily held their seats by similar margins.

In fact, the Democrats made no Congressional gains in Wisconsin.

At the state level, Democrat Tony Evers did manage to win the Governor's Mansion, but by barely 1 percentage point. Again, this took outspending the incumbent Republican by millions on campaign ads, most of which even left-wing fact-checking organizations rated as "false" or "mostly false." A few other Constitutional State Offices swung Democrat on Ever's short coat-tails.

Meanwhile, the Republicans made gains in the state legislature, again in the face of hundred's of thousands of dollars in Democrat PAC spending. Evers' "Blue Ripple" will hit a dam of solid Republican majorities in both the Senate and Assembly, preventing him from undoing all the recent Republican reforms that has the Wisconsin economy the strongest it has ever been.

Lastly, a look at the county-by-county results bode well for the GOP in 2020. Given the predicted "Blue Tsunami," and the historical trends and massive spending that should have impelled it, Tuesday's election results can only be seen as a win for Wisconsin Republicans.

Despite historical trends, despite countless millions in out-of-state Democrat PAC money, and despite demonstrably false claims about Republican positions on education and health care, no "Blue Tsunami" hit Wisconsin, not even a "Blue Wave." There was barely a "Blue Ripple."

Seeking an especially symbolic victory, millions of out-of-state dollars supported the bid by Democrat Randy Bryce to win outgoing House Speaker Paul Ryan's Congressional seat. He lost to Republican Bryan Steil by over 12 percentage points.

The Democrats also employed millions in out-of-state spending to try to oust Republican Congressmen Jim Sensenbrenner and Glenn Grothman. Both easily held their seats by similar margins.

In fact, the Democrats made no Congressional gains in Wisconsin.

At the state level, Democrat Tony Evers did manage to win the Governor's Mansion, but by barely 1 percentage point. Again, this took outspending the incumbent Republican by millions on campaign ads, most of which even left-wing fact-checking organizations rated as "false" or "mostly false." A few other Constitutional State Offices swung Democrat on Ever's short coat-tails.

Meanwhile, the Republicans made gains in the state legislature, again in the face of hundred's of thousands of dollars in Democrat PAC spending. Evers' "Blue Ripple" will hit a dam of solid Republican majorities in both the Senate and Assembly, preventing him from undoing all the recent Republican reforms that has the Wisconsin economy the strongest it has ever been.

Lastly, a look at the county-by-county results bode well for the GOP in 2020. Given the predicted "Blue Tsunami," and the historical trends and massive spending that should have impelled it, Tuesday's election results can only be seen as a win for Wisconsin Republicans.

The all out Democrat Party effort led by a near totality of the nation's media, academia, and Hollywood celebrity, failed to secure even an average result for a mid-term election. The American people rose up to punish the radical left by increasing the checks in the Senate against their adventurism in the House, rewarding those who supported Trump policies, and punished those who brutalized the Kavanaugh family. It was a paltry result when balanced against the overwhelming financial, political, and propaganda effort that went into it. A paltry ripple at best.:);)

The real blue wave:

0zU38N5.jpg

I'm a racist.

Racist dawn ducking more posts. Wondering if "she'll" send her alts after me? More posts racist dawn has ducked because "she's" having a shitty week.

I know. A racist alt. I got that from all the other threads where you were pretending to be dawn.

Anyway, I didn't actually read your post. I don't read things from racists.

Remember how racist dawn said that a $15/hour minimum wage would destroy Seattle? Turns out their wages went up 2.4%, the national average. Of course racist dawn and racist joe would never admit that.

Racists, like dawn and joe, also tend to be pretty bad at math. They fail to factor in things like inflation. Which, under their hero the Orange Nazi, has hit a 6-year high, wiping out wage gains for the average American.

That article is "old" you say? I knew you'd say that racist joe! Here's one from a few days ago explaining the exact same thing. Racist joe do you remember when dawn said the only acceptable source was from Forbes? Don't stop lying now racist joe. Come on tell us? Oh you do remember? Good! Here's an article from Forbes saying the exact same thing. It says (because I know racists don't click links): That 2.9% Wage Growth Is 1% After Inflation.

Finally, racist joe do you remember when you said you hated poor people? How about when racist dawn said "she" hated poor people? The two of you seem to really dislike poor people and really love being racist. In which case you'll love how, as always, the rich just keep getting richer: Wage growth accelerates for workers, but salaries for the 1% just reached a new high

There you have it racist joe and racist dawn. While wages may have gone up your hero the Orange Nazi has managed to make that real number much less. This isn't even factoring in his tax policy that'll hurt the middle class and poor even more. But what do you racists care? As long as the rich get richer and you can head to your weekly Klan rally you're happy, I'm sure.

Anyway, as always, it's going to be a shitty week to be racist joe and racist dawn.

We know you do racist dawn. Which is way you never talk about stuff like how poverty in Wisconsin has significantly increased under Walker.

The Wisconsin Poverty Measure (WPM) poverty rate rose to 10.8 percent in 2016, a significant increase from 2015, despite expanded employment in the state during the period of this report. The official poverty rate in the state also rose significantly in 2016, to 11.8 percent. Market-income poverty, which reflects employment levels and is a gauge of economic health, also rose slightly, even as jobs expanded.

Going to be a really shitty week for racist dawn.
I'm reposting this because racist dawn refuses to address it.

Or this

Wisconsin won’t break even on Foxconn plant deal for over two decades

Or this

But Wisconsin won’t get any of that money back until 2042, only breaking even then—according to a report released by the state’s Legislative Fiscal Bureau last August—if Foxconn gives all 13,000 jobs to Wisconsin residents. Thus far, the company has only committed to 3,000.

Well racist dawn? What do you say?

For the past 16 years, Walker has spent attacking and sabotaging Milwaukee County, which has the state's largest population of African Americans and other minorities. It was Milwaukee County that delivered the death blow to Walker's career with tens of thousands of ballots that weren't counted until the very end.

In 2011, an opened bag of 17,000 questionable ballots was "found" in the very red Waukesha County, which gave Walker's judicial rubber stamp, 30,000, an insurmountable lead. This allowed Walker to immediately pass some of his most nefarious laws, including Act 10, his initial volley against unions. in 2018, Walker was mewling about 47,000 uncounted ballots, which he claimed were "questionable." These late counted ballots were what secured Evers victory.

But the most sweetly ironic part of it all was that just last year, Walker and the Republicans changed the recount rules, making it much more difficult for a candidate to ask for a recount. Under the new rules, a race has to be within 1% point for a candidate to call for the recount.

Sorry to ruin your weekend racist dawn but no on deserves it more than you! Enjoy your Klan rally.

Sorry to ruin your weekend racist dawn but no on deserves it more than you! Enjoy your Klan rally.

When are you going to grow up and post like an adult? So now DoD is a Klan supporter? You realize how counter intuitive that is, right? First off she'd have to be a Democrat or have Democrat roots. :rolleyes:

This has to be the huge-est Republican victory in the history of mid-term elections. Some people say in the history of mankind. Maybe in the history of the universe. We'll wait and see.

Don't forget about the Democrats winning governorships. Another bigly Republican victory.

What we have seen in this election is the remaking of the Republican Party. It is now Donald Trump's Republican party. It is no longer the establishment Rino Republican Party run by the Business Roundtable and the Chamber of Commerce.

You must be so proud. No longer the party of Abraham Lincoln, or Teddy Roosevelt, or Ronald Reagan. Now the party of a fucking moron.

In other words, folks just like the Trumpettes on this board. :D

dawn ducking more posts....

Actually, Dan, you do not pose direct questions that require answers. You only manage poorly cited and usually irrelevant rants.

I, on the other hand, asked you a direct question:

It seems from the context of the above that you would consider Foxconn bringing Chinese workers to Wisconsin to be a bad thing.

Is that what you think?

You were too scared to reply.

I'm a racist./QUOTE]

Actually, Dan, I'm a racist.

Racist dawn ducking more posts. Wondering if "she'll" send her alts after me? More posts racist dawn has ducked because "she's" having a shitty week.

I know. A racist alt. I got that from all the other threads where you were pretending to be dawn.

Anyway, I didn't actually read your post. I don't read things from racists.

Remember how racist dawn said that a $15/hour minimum wage would destroy Seattle? Turns out their wages went up 2.4%, the national average. Of course racist dawn and racist joe would never admit that.

Racists, like dawn and joe, also tend to be pretty bad at math. They fail to factor in things like inflation. Which, under their hero the Orange Nazi, has hit a 6-year high, wiping out wage gains for the average American.

That article is "old" you say? I knew you'd say that racist joe! Here's one from a few days ago explaining the exact same thing. Racist joe do you remember when dawn said the only acceptable source was from Forbes? Don't stop lying now racist joe. Come on tell us? Oh you do remember? Good! Here's an article from Forbes saying the exact same thing. It says (because I know racists don't click links): That 2.9% Wage Growth Is 1% After Inflation.

Finally, racist joe do you remember when you said you hated poor people? How about when racist dawn said "she" hated poor people? The two of you seem to really dislike poor people and really love being racist. In which case you'll love how, as always, the rich just keep getting richer: Wage growth accelerates for workers, but salaries for the 1% just reached a new high

There you have it racist joe and racist dawn. While wages may have gone up your hero the Orange Nazi has managed to make that real number much less. This isn't even factoring in his tax policy that'll hurt the middle class and poor even more. But what do you racists care? As long as the rich get richer and you can head to your weekly Klan rally you're happy, I'm sure.

Anyway, as always, it's going to be a shitty week to be racist joe and racist dawn.

We know you do racist dawn. Which is way you never talk about stuff like how poverty in Wisconsin has significantly increased under Walker.

The Wisconsin Poverty Measure (WPM) poverty rate rose to 10.8 percent in 2016, a significant increase from 2015, despite expanded employment in the state during the period of this report. The official poverty rate in the state also rose significantly in 2016, to 11.8 percent. Market-income poverty, which reflects employment levels and is a gauge of economic health, also rose slightly, even as jobs expanded.

Going to be a really shitty week for racist dawn.
I'm reposting this because racist dawn refuses to address it.

Or this

Wisconsin won’t break even on Foxconn plant deal for over two decades

Or this

But Wisconsin won’t get any of that money back until 2042, only breaking even then—according to a report released by the state’s Legislative Fiscal Bureau last August—if Foxconn gives all 13,000 jobs to Wisconsin residents. Thus far, the company has only committed to 3,000.

Well racist dawn? What do you say?

For the past 16 years, Walker has spent attacking and sabotaging Milwaukee County, which has the state's largest population of African Americans and other minorities. It was Milwaukee County that delivered the death blow to Walker's career with tens of thousands of ballots that weren't counted until the very end.

In 2011, an opened bag of 17,000 questionable ballots was "found" in the very red Waukesha County, which gave Walker's judicial rubber stamp, 30,000, an insurmountable lead. This allowed Walker to immediately pass some of his most nefarious laws, including Act 10, his initial volley against unions. in 2018, Walker was mewling about 47,000 uncounted ballots, which he claimed were "questionable." These late counted ballots were what secured Evers victory.

But the most sweetly ironic part of it all was that just last year, Walker and the Republicans changed the recount rules, making it much more difficult for a candidate to ask for a recount. Under the new rules, a race has to be within 1% point for a candidate to call for the recount.

Had to repost this because I'm getting answers. Just a lot of alts making racist comments. What a shock.

Scott Walker Thought He Could Get Away With Corporate Welfare

This has to be the huge-est Republican victory in the history of mid-term elections. Some people say in the history of mankind. Maybe in the history of the universe. We'll see what happens.

Don't forget about the Democrats winning governorships. Another bigly Republican victory.

2gLkyXh.jpg

Standard right wing racist response. Have no counter argument. Call names. Run away.

Going to be a shitty week for you and your alts right.

WISCONSIN TAXPAYERS COULD BE FUNDING WORKERS FROM CHINA TO STAFF FOXCONN PLANT

I'm a racist./QUOTE]

Had to repost this because I'm getting answers. Just a lot of alts making racist comments. What a shock.

Scott Walker Thought He Could Get Away With Corporate Welfare

I'm a racist.

We know dawn. Now answer the question. I've answered all of yours now you answer mine, racist.

Back