The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, john. *hug*

Funny, that's what I thought it meant. :)

Well, it's official. That was the worst dress rehearsal I've ever been part of. Fortunately, the popular wisdom is that a bad dress rehearsal means you'll have a good Opening Night.

Fingers crossed and offerings made to the Patron Saint of Theatre....

Make it a good one.
I don't think there is such a patron.
Fingers crossed :rose:

Hi, john. *hug*

Funny, that's what I thought it meant. :)

Well, it's official. That was the worst dress rehearsal I've ever been part of. Fortunately, the popular wisdom is that a bad dress rehearsal means you'll have a good Opening Night.

Fingers crossed and offerings made to the Patron Saint of Theatre....

Break a leg, dear. :D:rose: We'll eagerly await the news. :)
*hugs* :rose::heart:

Morning all

Done made my town run and thinking about going fishing but I need to put several things on charge before I wander off.

Fresh coffee is on.

Make it a good one.
I don't think there is such a patron.
Fingers crossed :rose:
Thank you.

Heh, Patron Saint of Theatre:
"Genesius of Rome is a legendary Christian saint, a comedian and actor who worked in a series of plays that mocked Christianity. The story says that one day while performing in a work that made fun of baptism he had a conversion experience on stage. He announced his new faith, and refused to renounce it, even when ordered to do so by emperor Diocletian.

Genesius is regarded as the patron saint of actors, lawyers, barristers, clowns, comedians, converts, dancers, epileptics, musicians, printers, stenographers, and torture victims. His feast day is 25 August."

Interesting grouping there.

Break a leg, dear. :D:rose: We'll eagerly await the news. :)
*hugs* :rose::heart:
*hugs* Thank you.

Morning all

Done made my town run and thinking about going fishing but I need to put several things on charge before I wander off.
Oh, fishing sounds like a lot more fun.

Fresh coffee is on.

Thank you.

Heh, Patron Saint of Theatre:
"Genesius of Rome is a legendary Christian saint, a comedian and actor who worked in a series of plays that mocked Christianity. The story says that one day while performing in a work that made fun of baptism he had a conversion experience on stage. He announced his new faith, and refused to renounce it, even when ordered to do so by emperor Diocletian.

Genesius is regarded as the patron saint of actors, lawyers, barristers, clowns, comedians, converts, dancers, epileptics, musicians, printers, stenographers, and torture victims. His feast day is 25 August."

Interesting grouping there.

*hugs* Thank you.

Oh, fishing sounds like a lot more fun.

The worst day fishing beats the best day at work. As to the list . . . " patron saint of actors, lawyers, barristers, clowns, comedians, . . . dancers, musicians . . ." What? Not politicians who generally are lawyers, actors, clowns, and comedians?

The worst day fishing beats the best day at work. As to the list . . . " patron saint of actors, lawyers, barristers, clowns, comedians, . . . dancers, musicians . . ." What? Not politicians who generally are lawyers, actors, clowns, and comedians?

And pretty bad ones at that.

And pretty bad ones at that.
I feel... insulted....

;)

Yeah, it is an interesting grouping. When I shared it with my oldest friend in the cast, we laughed at the fact that we're all actors and one of the characters is a Family Solicitor!

Opening Night was wonderful.

I feel... insulted....

;)

Yeah, it is an interesting grouping. When I shared it with my oldest friend in the cast, we laughed at the fact that we're all actors and one of the characters is a Family Solicitor!

Opening Night was wonderful.

Woohoo! Glad to hear. :rose::heart::kiss: I take it you're doing well?

Woohoo! Glad to hear. :rose::heart::kiss: I take it you're doing well?

Yes. Finally winding down now, so I think I'll brush my teeth and head to bed. I'll have to wash some of these three pounds of hairspray out of my hair tomorrow....

Yes. Finally winding down now, so I think I'll brush my teeth and head to bed. I'll have to wash some of these three pounds of hairspray out of my hair tomorrow....

Oh? So I take it you're wearing your hair up on stage? :) Goodnight, anna. :rose:

Going to start up another brew of coffee. Might be best to feed it via IV drip today.

Seriously?!?! You've never had it? Just something that hasn't caught on over there? My friend, you're missing out. :) It's even better if blended. :D

Blended with what, my friend ?

I've had iced tea (better with some Lemon), so please describe the coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back