Old 02-14-2018, 03:20 PM   #4451
crashD
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySheDevil View Post
Thank you Gentlemen. I am doing better. Day by day. I am learning to forgive myself for those i've hurt, and others for hurting me. I am trying to learn to love myself and to find strength again and it truly is about taking baby steps and understanding that it wont happen over night. But today just seemed like a good day to come tell everyone how much they are missed.
tough work sassy, glad to hear it's going well.

Grand opening specials now!! A place to hang out and chill with fellow litsters. Post if you want - or not....

Old 02-14-2018, 03:23 PM   #4452
Imp1982
Literotica Guru

Sassy, I don't come around often, and when I am here I don't check around much. I'm sorry to hear you are going through some things. You've always been so nice and wonderful! :Hugs:

Old 02-14-2018, 03:32 PM   #4453
SassySheDevil
Moody Roller Coaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashD View Post
tough work sassy, glad to hear it's going well.
Thank you Crash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imp1982 View Post
Sassy, I don't come around often, and when I am here I don't check around much. I'm sorry to hear you are going through some things. You've always been so nice and wonderful! :Hugs:
This is the first time I've posted in a month myself. But it is always good to see you Imp. You are a sweetheart as well. I think as Litsters we have all gone through some shit on here. Some just deal with it better than others, and I got pretty weak and didn't deal with the lies and bullshit as well as I used to, so I had to step away. I'll be back to my fighting self though. I'm a strong person. I just got weak.

Old 02-14-2018, 03:35 PM   #4454
Imp1982
Literotica Guru

This is the first time I've posted in a month myself. But it is always good to see you Imp. You are a sweetheart as well. I think as Litsters we have all gone through some shit on here. Some just deal with it better than others, and I got pretty weak and didn't deal with the lies and bullshit as well as I used to, so I had to step away. I'll be back to my fighting self though. I'm a strong person. I just got weak.

[/quote]

The good thing about Lit is that you can come and go as you please . Glad to see you are starting to feel more like yourself though!

Old 02-14-2018, 04:00 PM   #4455
zhutt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Thank you Crash.

Have a great Valentine's Day, Sassy, I hope it is nice and sweet as your are! Keep up the good work, in the end it is always worth it.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:08 PM   #4456
SassySheDevil
Moody Roller Coaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhutt View Post
Have a great Valentine's Day, Sassy, I hope it is nice and sweet as your are! Keep up the good work, in the end it is always worth it.
💋 Thank you!

Old 02-15-2018, 01:35 AM   #4457
JaneRose65
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Happy Valentines Everyone. After a month, I had hoped to hear from Emmy and have something for you. *sigh* My only guess is that she is still over seas with her Mom. I am sorry that there has been nothing to report.

I hope you all can have a great Valentines day. You huge group of loving people!!!
Hope you had a good day as well. Its good to hear from you again

Old 02-15-2018, 04:54 AM   #4458
SassySheDevil
Moody Roller Coaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneRose65 View Post
Hope you had a good day as well. Its good to hear from you again
:thank you sweetness. We didn't foo stunning l anything spiritual. I think we'll go out for some kind of dessert or something next week when things have died down and are not so commercialized. It is very good to see you and I hope your evening was awesome. ⚘⚘
So I appreciate you all letting me chat a little bit here today. I'm sorry that I did not have any updates for you. Definitely missing our sweet little Emmy. And I hope that her stress and pains will lessen and she can come say hi to everybody soon. Your love and support is appreciated far more than words could express. I hope you all understand that.♥⚘😁😍❤💋

Old 02-16-2018, 03:43 PM   #4459
CanadianM
Just a guy

Nice to see you post Sassy and I do hope Emmy is OK.... Be strong beautiful lady and drop in when you feel up to it....

Just trying to have some fun!

Old 02-17-2018, 10:28 AM   #4460
Vincius
god of the underworld

Good weekend!

Old 02-18-2018, 08:14 PM   #4461
emmy_christina
^^^Just Emm

My sweet loved ones, my special LIT friends. I m home again. And my mom is doing great 86 and rocking after her hip replacement. But it was scary she got in cardiac arrest doing her operation, so when I got the call she was in ICU, I just booked a ticket to Belgium and left.... but all is well again. She still has a long road but we already planing her 100th Birthday .
Hubby picked up our little new kitty yesterday, she is so sweet, and a little devil. She and her little brother our amazing, and little devils.
Our daughter got her green card this week, YEAHHH, so happy for her. Even married for over a year, 4 years of working in CA, with this euhm you know it was a long process, but happy mamsie here.
Also our landlords put our house up for sale, yeah,,,, us again. But we only had a 3 year lease so we saw this one coming,. But how sad i feel, we might get back to Europe, Vienna. If my pet CT scan tomorrow comes clean. So please keep your fingers crossed that finally my body is OK, and I can say, CANCER I SO FUCKED YOUR ASS.

I love you my sweet LIT friends, and 10 years here, so many friends, and without your support I could have never been where I m right now.

Special thanks to my Sassy, Fred, Crash, Vinus, and ALL OF YOU, I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL.
Will mail text tomorrow, right now its bedtime for me... long NYU day tomorrow.:d

(and of course some silly pics i took a few hours ago, )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1257.jpg (74.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1258.jpg (55.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1259.jpg (72.2 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by emmy_christina : 02-18-2018 at 08:16 PM.

Old 02-18-2018, 08:41 PM   #4462
crashD
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy_christina View Post
My sweet loved ones, my special LIT friends. I m home again. And my mom is doing great 86 and rocking after her hip replacement. But it was scary she got in cardiac arrest doing her operation, so when I got the call she was in ICU, I just booked a ticket to Belgium and left.... but all is well again. She still has a long road but we already planing her 100th Birthday .
Hubby picked up our little new kitty yesterday, she is so sweet, and a little devil. She and her little brother our amazing, and little devils.
Our daughter got her green card this week, YEAHHH, so happy for her. Even married for over a year, 4 years of working in CA, with this euhm you know it was a long process, but happy mamsie here.
Also our landlords put our house up for sale, yeah,,,, us again. But we only had a 3 year lease so we saw this one coming,. But how sad i feel, we might get back to Europe, Vienna. If my pet CT scan tomorrow comes clean. So please keep your fingers crossed that finally my body is OK, and I can say, CANCER I SO FUCKED YOUR ASS.

I love you my sweet LIT friends, and 10 years here, so many friends, and without your support I could have never been where I m right now.

Special thanks to my Sassy, Fred, Crash, Vinus, and ALL OF YOU, I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL.
Will mail text tomorrow, right now its bedtime for me... long NYU day tomorrow.:d

So good to see you back Emmy.

Glad your mom is doing better.

Fingers crossed for your pet scan!!

Grand opening specials now!! A place to hang out and chill with fellow litsters. Post if you want - or not....

Old 02-18-2018, 08:45 PM   #4463
Icy1
Wandering through.

Cute panties Emmy.
My fingers are crossed so hard. 😘

I Wrote This - A Delightful Evening.

Old 02-18-2018, 09:05 PM   #4464
knuts1
Literotica Guru

I am so happy things are going fine!!! I really hope things go good for you tomorrow. My thoughts will be with you.

Old 02-19-2018, 01:27 AM   #4465
Many Feathers
The one and only Sandman

I am SO happy to hear this Emmy...been thinking of you. And very nice seeing you again too.

Love..............

Feathers Fantasies

Currently ranked #5 on Lit's most favorite authors list. Wow... I'll take that accolade any day! Especially as I've been unable to write anything for a couple of years now. And thank you to everyone who has enjoyed my work, commented and voted to place me as one of your most favorite authors on this site. I am delightfully surprised. Thank you.

New story - Assisted living Part One

New story - Cumming Clean

I understand you've been running from the man, that goes by the name of, The Sandman...

Old 02-19-2018, 01:54 AM   #4466
JaneRose65
Literotica Guru

Quote:

So great to hear from you. Glad things are going well again for your mother.

Looking fantastic by the way.

Old 02-19-2018, 02:23 AM   #4467
Hornblende
Exploring eloquence

Welcome back, EC - so good to see you!

...and here are some pictures of me, some 'couples' pictures and my ramblings on the subject of cunnilingus!

Old 02-19-2018, 04:41 AM   #4468
ohverbatum7
Literotica Guru

Lovely to hear from you Emmy, And glad your mother is recovering, and also the news of your daughter: what a caring family you all are.
Thank you for the photos, wishing you well for the scan tomorrow.

Last edited by ohverbatum7 : 02-19-2018 at 05:11 AM.

Old 02-19-2018, 05:45 AM   #4469
RustyIron
Dreaming to Live

Great to see you again Emmy, so good to hear things are good.

Old 02-19-2018, 05:50 AM   #4470
wilderness
Literotica Guru

So good to see you, Emmy. I hope it's all good news tomorrow, and you get a long break from stress and worry.

My stories!

Old 02-19-2018, 09:15 AM   #4471
Todger65
Usually Horny

It's great to hear you are back and that at last things are picking up. Hope the scan is clear, and you can put that behind you.

Photos are good and it shows you have been through a lot and still come out smiling.
Available on Skype, Hangouts or as a last resort kik for the ladies (same name as here), but please text only to start with. Voice is not always possible due to my hearing problems, but if we get on I am willing to try voice or video.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3627719

Playgrounder #425

Team PM .
Thinking about you all the time.

Old 02-19-2018, 02:52 PM   #4472
hotoldrguy
were you flirting?

Quote:

So happy to hear about your mom and daughter. I hope everything is great with the PET scan!

unremarkably forgettable

Never sure which 7% gets understood

My profile https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...hp?uid=2859356

Old 02-19-2018, 04:12 PM   #4473
DiJiT
SCALEY,BUT CUTE

Quote:

So glad you're back and so glad your mom is alright.....and YAY! for the kid!!!

Luv Ya Babe!!! *BIG HUG AND LOTS OF KISSES*

....and EVENTUALLY I'm going to get to hug you and spend time with you again..... perhaps we'll find a nice windy street to explore again.

Old 02-19-2018, 04:33 PM   #4474
PopoJeff
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Hello sweetie "from a voice of the past!" You look gorgeous, every bit of you. I have been thinking of you. Hope you have this thing beat once and for all! You got this girl, no more worries.

Glad to hear your mom is recovering well from "her" hip surgery too.

later

Old 02-19-2018, 10:45 PM   #4475
SCcouple1990
Happy Horny Curvy Couple

Glad your mom is well, your daughter got her green card, and your life is looking up. Best of luck with your scan tomorrow.