Old 09-25-2017, 03:06 PM   #26
delicious_man
Really Experienced

She whimpered. Her body, stripped naked and put on display, quivered with the terror of it all. Though she sensed the other presence in the room, the blindfold prevented her seeing. But the strangerís touch was surprisingly gentle. As warm hands explored her body she found herself melting. She whimpered.

(I realise I've bent the rules a little in repeating only two words but thought this might be allowable since the sentence only consists of those two words.)

Last edited by delicious_man : 11-24-2017 at 06:32 PM.

Old 11-22-2017, 08:57 PM   #27
HeavenLeighA
Virgin

When would the wondering ever end? She was staring out the window again, lost in the memory of the night before. His hands on her waist, his voice in her ear. He had promised, after all. He had promised tonight would be the night, and they would never be apart again. But how much longer could she wait?

Take a peek at my SRP Profile

Unapologetic.

Old 11-27-2017, 02:01 AM   #28
Dan_Today
Experienced

Foul Play Suspected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildsweetone View Post
not to be outdone by the previous 'no repetition' thread, i've just dreamed up this exercise.

write one paragraph containing six sentences, two sentences of which must have the same first three words - it does not matter which sentences contain the repetition.

Last words were the writer's last words. He was found on his couch, his laptop gone to sleep on his belly, his fingers stiff and gray over the keys. Naturally, one of the police detectives checked the computer to see if it contained any clues as to the cause of death. It appeared that the dead man had been writing a post on an erotica forum about a man who's murdered while writing a post on an erotica forum. "Check this out," the detective said to his partner. "Last words were this guy's last words."

Last edited by Dan_Today : 11-27-2017 at 02:03 AM. Reason: added italic

Old 01-26-2018, 01:39 PM   #29
PenetrateMe
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildsweetone View Post

write one paragraph containing six sentences, two sentences of which must have the same first three words - it does not matter which sentences contain the repetition.

Passion carries a gun. Passion carries a big damn gun. The scene was one of carnage, of intense emotion and desperate escapade, of two partners who left each other breathless with feelings they couldn't explain, before tearing themselves apart in a flurry of fire and smoke. My bottom lip catches between my teeth. "Can't forget, don't ever forget, that no matter what nor when, she has it. Passion carries a gun..."

Old 01-27-2018, 10:58 AM   #30
oggbashan
Ancient writer

Poetry repetition but off topic.

Canterbury
It is a shame to see so much lost to a vandal
Trashing our heritage, wrecking our city
Crushing our pride with the touristís sandal.
Developer by title but the result is a scandal.
The worst by our own, moreís the pity.
Trashing our heritage, wrecking our city.

Oyster
Whitstable trades on the oysterís fame
As it was when the Romans declined
And fell. Across the sea the enemy came.
Whitstable trades on the oysterís fame
Supplying nobles and peasants the same.
Smacks almost left to historyís mind
Whitstable trades on. The oysterís fame
As it was when the Romans declined.

The form is Triolet:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triolet

Oggbashan's long list of stories
Jeanne D'Artois' few

electricblue66:
It's like [oggbashan] is writing for the third puffin over there by the sixth rock, when everyone else is an emperor penguin in the Antarctic, where there's tens of thousands of the bastards.

Old 02-13-2018, 06:51 AM   #31
RubenR
Literotica Guru

I saw her walking that morning, when the sky was clear and the sun was bright. I saw her shape, her personality, her gait. I saw how the sun put fire in her hair, but I also noticed how shadows, the darkness in this world, diminished at her presence. I saw that confidence had returned, together with pride and courage. I saw all those things I thought she had lost, such a long, long time ago. I saw her walking away.