whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now it would I'm thinking how it would be to have my tounge buried in a guy's tight ass and stroking his cock nice and slow and rubbing my finger over his cock head smearing his precum all over his cock then remove my tounge from his ass and replace it with a finger and start finger fucking him and massaging his prostate real good while still jacking him off then add another finger and start jacking him off faster and firmer and watch his ball tighten up and feel his cock get rock hard then shoot his load of cum stream after stream.
Just to watch his cum shoot out would be hot just like milking him!!!!!

I'm a woman who love her anus tongued like that, Are you bi, darlin'.
 
Lady C....a Male here who loves to tongue his wifes arsehole...xx

As for my fantsay right now...

Id like my wife's friend to be naked and riding my cock...as I finger her arse and suck at her tits...Id just love to see her lose control as she cums all over my cock
 
Lady C....a Male here who loves to tongue his wifes arsehole...xx

As for my fantsay right now...

Id like my wife's friend to be naked and riding my cock...as I finger her arse and suck at her tits...Id just love to see her lose control as she cums all over my cock

Billy-boy has had most of my girl friends, Perhaps I should say that most of my girlfriends (my boy friends too) have had Billy-boy. He's a great in bed....or anywhere else.
 
And How!!! I love tounging ass no matter whose it is!!!!! Love the taste and erotisism!!! Which when I do that with a women I like to have my finger working her button unless there's a vibarator handy!!
 
Cream Pies

MMMMM!!!! Bot that does sound good right now!!!!! And out of which ever hole I could get one or both!!!
 
My hot ass wife does not know about my fantasies

I would be divorced if she knew thus why I don't act on them, but I would love to lick a woman's clit while she rides a hard dick and lick his dick as it goes in and out of her. Then clean his cum off his dick and suck it out of her. I want to be assfucked whil fucking his wife. I want to suck a dick while being assfucked whil fucking a hot lady dog style. I also want to ass fuck a guy while being assfucked and sucking a man and jacking off two others with each hand
 
mmmmm.....after reading these posts tis morning, just the thought of tonging someone ass has me all wet. i would love to slide my tongue in Dakota's ass(hint),get it nice and wet and replace my tongue with a finger while i lick something else:kiss::kiss:
 
mmmmm.....after reading these posts tis morning, just the thought of tonging someone ass has me all wet. i would love to slide my tongue in Dakota's ass(hint),get it nice and wet and replace my tongue with a finger while i lick something else:kiss::kiss:

go ahead dont be scared
 
I want my wife to bend me over the side of the bed push the panties I'm wearing to the side and fuck me with a strapon!!!!!!!
I've asked and she said no.
 
I want to be kidnapped by a kinky couple and made into their complete slave for a weekend. Then they have company over and they get to use me too.
 
M2m

My fantsy right now is about this buddy of mine comming over and we go out to my shop we close the door.
I unzip his pants slide my hand inside and begin rubbing his cock and balls and running my finger through his pubic hair. and I feel his cock harding then I would unbuckle his pants and go down on my knees and pull his pants down and and pull his boots off then his pants all the wile his cock is jumping around because he's so hard!
Then lower my mouth onto his luscious cock !and begin sucking his cock taking him into my throat then get up and stick 2 of my finger in my mouth and get them real wet covered with my spit and lean over my work bench and with one hand spread my ass and then shove the 2 I just wet up my ass!
Then he step up and rub his cock head all over my ass then over my ass hole then his cock head would enter me and he push until he was all the way in and once I adjusted to his size he would begin fucking my ass with all he has. His hands on my hips pulling me to him and me bucking trying to get him deeper!!!! And Have him explode in my ass sending his cum deep into my ass!!!
Then to get dressed and feel his cum run out of my ass into my briefs a little at a time soaking them.
Then later that night my wife would go down on me and give me a good rimming tasting the left over cum in my ass!!!
 
Have Him Lick Cum From My Pussy

I want my hubby to lick my pussy after some other guy fills it with cum.
 
An experienced women 35+ invites me over and dresses me up as her new daughter. Then her husband comes home and catches us. His wife explains I'm his new daughter so he forces me to suck his dick and swallow his load. Over the night we have a 3 way=)
 
Last edited:
what i want

to be a party favor, naked, there to suck and be fucked, fill my holes until exhaustion fills the room
 
To feel full; to be in a hot 69 with a woman, licking her pussy (not just her clit!) while another man pounds her from behind and she sucks my cock. To feel a second man lifting my legs while she rims my ass, then guides his cock into me.
 
My fantasy is to be in a MMF . First me and the girl would tease the guy by rubbing his dick through his pants until he got hard. I would slowly take out his cock and watch that hard thing pop out in front of my face dripping with precum.
I would slowly take it into my mouth while the girl is talking shit in my ear. I have thing for latina women and she would be speaking dirty to me in both english and spanish.Telling me to suck him harder while I am on my knees like a bitch. He then lays down and she sits on top of him with her pussy up against his cock while I continue sucking she is rubbing her clit and cumming so when I look up I see his large dick and her wet pussy. He then cums all in my mouth so much that some of it is dripping down my chin. With some cum in my mouth I reach over and take the girl by the hair and passionately kiss her with my filled mouth. I then proceed to bend her over and fuck the shit out of her until I cum all over her ass.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top