:)
There's coffee in the pot if you need some

Please do, mate.
Are we supposed to see something ?
:)
There's coffee in the pot if you need some

Coffee is always good.

Uh, you do see the picture right?

I had a little trouble getting it to post this morning.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
She's the sort of diet I could manage; honestly! ;)

I think she'd be a minus calorie diet, you naughty thing! I'm sure the doctors and nurses would approve. I will give you my doctoral go-ahead, LOL.
:heart:

Oh Deep joy.
Frankly, she can peel me a grape any time.

:D that's one of my favourite film lines. I've got the boxed set of Mae West films! I've never had the time to watch them cuz I got them with Piglet was about 3 and I still thought I'd sometimes get to sit down and watch a film without doing the ironing while watching :(.

I love the one when a very young Cary Grant (I think) gives her a tiny diamond ring, she says something romantic but the way she looks when she says it is a killer!
:heart:

She's lovely but I don't think a Balinese qualifies as either Arab or Moslem. Bali's a Hindu island in a Moslem archipelago. But don't let the quibbles stop you from posting some more like that! Yum, from hat to toe.

She's lovely but I don't think a Balinese qualifies as either Arab or Moslem. Bali's a Hindu island in a Moslem archipelago. But don't let the quibbles stop you from posting some more like that! Yum, from hat to toe.

Perhaps she's on the verge of conversion. Into a smoo-oothy. ;)
:rose:

Amen to that, Bear.
You OK ?

Back