A picture a day....

:cool:

You had me at hello

Hey all! Some of you may have seen my pictures on another thread. With some in couragement I decided to make my own thread. As the title suggests, I will post a picture a day of whatever I want. It may be something risqué, or just of my face. You are more than welcome to post with me!!!

Any compliments and suggestions are welcome, please if you have something negative to say.. Keep it to yourself :)

The first picture: it's risqué! Hope you guys like it.

Good morning Alyssa! Can't wait to see what your beautiful self has in store for us today!

Good morning!

Due to some good advice, I had to take down the picture that revealed my face. I am in the military, and certain rules apply to me. I am sorry. However, you guys will still get plenty of pictures. I hope you all understand!

Last edited:
Due to some good advice, I had to take down the picture that revealed my face. I am in the military, and certain rules apply to me. I am sorry. However, you guys will still get plenty of pictures. I hope you all understand!

Wow, another hot picture - Thank You!

Yes that was good advice and I totally understand the need to do just that

We understand but still love your pictures :)
Great picture to start a morning by the way

Another fun twist!

I have decided that with one picture, you all can ask me one question. You can ask me anything (aside from things that could get me into trouble.)

The first person to ask a question, I will answer them! If you don't get answered, try tomorrow ;)

Sorry folks! Yes Centauri, I shave. Either to a landing strip or completely.

Thank-you btw.

Go figure =) a landing strip, for an Airforce Lady =)

lol goofball here couldn't even spell this morning, too distracted.

Ok asking a question :)
What do you think is your sexiest feature ?

And just because I like your question!!!! My eyes, if you got to see them you'd know that they are alluring, a dark green and amber mix.
Also, I've been told my ass is very nice. Haha

Just what I needed on an early Sunday morning!;) beautiful breasts sweetie!

Ah, the pic I've been waiting for.

Thank you so much!!

Good morning. I hope you slept well. :rose:

Probably best that you took down the face pic. We appreciate your willingness to be so open with us, but we understand your situation.

Have a glorious day. :rose: :rose:

And just because I like your question!!!! My eyes, if you got to see them you'd know that they are alluring, a dark green and amber mix.
Also, I've been told my ass is very nice. Haha

Love the eyes the gateway to our soul
Think it's very sexy to look into a woman's eyes during love making.
But of coarse it's nice to have a sexy ass to grab hold of ;)

That one has me at attention.:devil:

You are so amazing! Each picture keeps getting better. Your body is amazing and your attitude is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing!

Back