The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The here, have an even quicker "Hi!" ;)

Hope things are going ok for you?

Anyone seen Velvet around recently? not seen her in any of her usual haunts and I'm starting to worry ever so slightly!

SkinTwo North Fetish Ball in Leeds 20 March

Hi, have dipped in to look on occasions but this is first post I've started in this thread.

Just curious - is anybody out there going to this. Do you know about it? Is it something any of you interested in? Does it appeal to you or not?

I went to first one that was held last summer and it was a great event. Really looking forward to this next one. Nice to have something like this going on in the north.

http://www.skintwonorth.com/

Hi everyone, I don't know if there is anyone around here who might remember me - I posted here for a while back in 2007 with my then sub/girlfriend, who posted as nymphee. I am sad to say that while she and I were engaged for about 2 years, she left me on wednesday this week. So I'm back, mostly in order to distract myself. To those who remember me, Hello again. To those who don't, or have never met me, Hi there, nice to meet you.

St_George

Hi, It seems little point in answering because of the time since your post as i have only just seen this, however i feel your question deserves a reply. Yes i remember you both, i had many chats with Nymphe'e and one or two with you, i am both surprised and saddened that it didn't work out for you, i hope both of you are over at least some of the hurt the split would have caused.:rose:

Last edited:
Just curious - is anybody out there going to this. Do you know about it? Is it something any of you interested in? Does it appeal to you or not?

I went to first one that was held last summer and it was a great event. Really looking forward to this next one. Nice to have something like this going on in the north.

http://www.skintwonorth.com/

H'mmm... No, I didn't know about that. Might I go? H'mmm...

I might. I wonder who would come?

Hi folks.
Hope all is well with you guys, I've been busy irl with work and foreign trips:D.
Just a flying visit.

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!

Hello again everyone. I thought this had died a death and slipped into the watery depths of the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back