The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the best you can do?

Fuck, I can't think of a comeback, as that DC is one sharp cookie...

Oh I know, the classic line when one is lost for words..."Is that the best you can do?

Hehehehehehe, that will shut Dominant_Chef up and all the other fuckwits will think I'm witty...

Fuck, I can't think of a comeback, as that DC is one sharp cookie...

Oh I know, the classic line when one is lost for words..."Is that the best you can do?

Hehehehehehe, that will shut Dominant_Chef up and all the other fuckwits will think I'm witty...

Nah my chutney ferret, closet homosexual, angolosaxon chum I'm not lost for words just cant be arsed wasting them on a cunt like you.

P.S Did it hurt when your uncle billy fucked you up the arse.

I'm not lost for words just cant be arsed wasting them on a cunt like you.

So why reply then you fuckwit...

I know you are trying to impress me sonny and that, you want to be my submissive BUT, how many more times must I tell you that I don't take on male subs.

Hiya!

How you all doing? :rose:

Jock aint around this week because his computer is fucked up. Should have it fixed friday, not long to go. Hope you all having a nice week!! :)

Hi people, sorry I've not been about. Master is a little better so that's cool and I'm catching up with about a month's worth of emails.

Hope everyone's well. :rose:

What does that mean, is that idiot for, you made a negative comment about the thread which I started and I don't like you now?

No poppet, it's graduate for 'I've seen the little cyberturds you leave over other threads on the forum and therefore I dislike you.'

Now go stick your nose back up Gordon Ramsay's arsecrack.

No poppet, it's graduate for 'I've seen the little cyberturds you leave over other threads on the forum and therefore I dislike you.'

Now go stick your nose back up Gordon Ramsay's arsecrack.

Now isn't that strange... you read my poetry on other threads yet, I read one of your pathetic, attention seeking grunts and immediately thought, she's a short, stumpy, fat boring fucker and therefore, her other posts will not be worth reading...

Hiya!

How you all doing? :rose:

Jock aint around this week because his computer is fucked up. Should have it fixed friday, not long to go. Hope you all having a nice week!! :)

A fucked up personality, a fucked up computer and a right plonker like you posting on his behalf...

Can things get any worse for that lame Scottish gimp…

A fucked up personality, a fucked up computer and a right plonker like you posting on his behalf...

Can things get any worse for that lame Scottish gimp…
Dont take my Daddy into your smelly mouth you annyoing troll.

Do us all a favor and FUCK OFF where you came from!!!!!!

thefinger.gif

Hi people, sorry I've not been about. Master is a little better so that's cool and I'm catching up with about a month's worth of emails.

Hope everyone's well. :rose:
Hey Velvet,

glad to hear your Master is getting better. :rose:

Me and Jock are well too, getting ready for the October fun!! :)

Now isn't that strange... you read my poetry on other threads yet, I read one of your pathetic, attention seeking grunts and immediately thought, she's a short, stumpy, fat boring fucker and therefore, her other posts will not be worth reading...

You're accusing me of pathetic, attention seeking grunts? I've heard it all now. :rolleyes:

You've contributed fuck all to the discussions here, your only aim is to insult people and piss them off to get a reaction. I find that very sad.

And don't bother, cos congrats, you're back on ignore. Have a nice... erm... life.

i_play_better_logo.gif

Last edited:
Good morning, Kinksters:rose: I'd offer you some coffee but I'm being a bit selfish with it this morning:eek:

Kate - so glad it's almost October! I'm routing for you and JD!:D

Velvet - glad to hear your Master is on the mend:rose: Hope you are also well.

Velvet - glad to hear your Master is on the mend:rose: Hope you are also well.

Thanks honey. We're not out of the woods yet but thankfully we can just about see our way out of them now. Have been stomping round the hospital pulling rank and asking pertinent questions in a very unsubbie fashion.

I may have created a monster. :eek:

I really need a damn good spanking, selfish, wanton little bitch that I am. *sigh*

Glad to hear things are getting better honey.

Me, I'm a bit of an emo depressive wreck at the minute, the sort of thing I always swore I'd never become.

Ugh.

Not long now, I hope you both have a fantastic time. I'll be thinking of you. :rose:
Kate - so glad it's almost October! I'm routing for you and JD!:D
Yeah its getting close!! :eek::eek:

I am sure we will have wonderful time together. I am bit upset about my current money situation, but JD knows I live very simply and he understands, for that I am thankful. I wanted save some extra cash for his visit, but its hard to save something from nuthing, sigh. 65% of my income goes for rent which kinda suck. My ex pay me just the child support, never asks if we are okay or if its enough. Dont get me wrong I am not complaining here, me and my girls are okay. Its just all my cash goes for the rent and food. Sometimes my girl want something, might be just stupid yoghurt or something like that, doesnt mean i can always buy her one. Its not easy.

I am so glad A. is coming here! I could never fly there, really got no cash for that. :( I cannot travel even see my friend who lives 40 km from me lol. I live cheaply, very. The fact A. knows all this and still loves me and wants me in his life makes me love him and apreciate him even more. He's awesome person, he really is. Someone who treats me as I am worth of something and makes me feel like a woman, again. Very loved woman. Its been too long since someone treated me with so much of love as he does. I am not used to be treated with so much of love. It still makes me cry when he do that. But love it. Love when he's so nice to me. Its nice to be loved and cared for.

And what I love the most is the knowing he will still love me tomorrow. I never knew that with my ex. Life with my ex was living in constant fear when he will leave me, again. And I must happily say I never, not even once, felt a fear A. would leave me for someone esle. And its amazing, becasue I really find it hard trust men this much, but I do trust HIM. I know he wouldnt leave me and I am so grateful to him for that. I need this. Need this surety of him being still there for me the next day I wake up and I feel it with him.

I didnt see him for a week almost, but I am peaceful. I know the love IS there and WILL stay there. Makes me smile. Some time ago I thought I would never love like this again, but guess I was wrong, I love my A. with all of my heart. This kind of love makes me feel very vulnerable, but I know I am in good hands, I know A. wouldnt hurt me, so I am peaceful. And happy. :eek:

And endlessly thankful. :heart:

Cannot fukin wait!!!!! :D:D

You're accusing me of pathetic, attention seeking grunts? I've heard it all now. :rolleyes:

You've contributed fuck all to the discussions here, your only aim is to insult people and piss them off to get a reaction. I find that very sad.

And don't bother, cos congrats, you're back on ignore. Have a nice... erm... life.

Back on ignore... As in you put me on ignore, you took me off ignore and now you've put me on ignore AGAIN...

Fuck me pig, you do have so major attention seeking issues...

Its FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~!

Back online at last thank god! Hope evertbody has been awrite. Not much new with me, just working away counting the days. Have a good weekend peeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back