Balcony Sex

HoldYouDown

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 4, 2013
Posts
8,217
Had a thread on this (rather benign) subject earlier but it disappeared. Let's hear your stories...
 
Hi

Had a thread on this (rather benign) subject earlier but it disappeared. Let's hear your stories...

I can remember having sex on a balcony with a Dutch girl on holiday in Spain whilst on holiday as an 18 year old. It was lovely lying on a Lilongwe in the sun. We seemed to fuck in every imaginable position all afternoon. Probably a bit of an exaggeration but testosterone ruled in these day. A lovely memory
 
My girlfriend jerked me off on a balcony this past week, in broad daylight. It was an intense orgasm.
 
We love to have sex on the balcony or walkways going to a motel room when on vacations. It's a whole lot of fun and even better if it's a lower floor, being bent over the railing with my panties removed and draped over the rail, skirt bottom lifted and tucked into the waist band and having a nice cock slipped in deep --- mmmmmm
 
Would like to try having sex on a balcony.
The only closest thing I did was sunbath nude, don't even know if anyone noticed.
 
A couple of weeks ago I caught up with a FWB who I see occasionally. She was staying in a high rise apartment block in the city with a balcony that was fairly private from the other apartments though had a great view of the city.

Ended up fucking her from behind as she grasped the hand railing, both of us talking dirty as we fucked.
Would love to have has an audience!
 
D(.)(.)

My husband and I had sex on many balconies on many different floors, mostly in Florida. Always the most fun were over looking the ocean. But a few roof top bar balconies were very exciting.
Probably most were secluded enough no one could see. Chicago was fun because we never knew who was watching from nearby buildings.
Try it in elevators if you really want a thrill.
 
We were in Acapulco in a second floor room overlooking the pool area. I was on the balcony in my boxers, looking down on a party by the pool when she came out of our room in a sexy black gown, barely covering her tits and slit up both sides to her waist. I hugged her and put my hands on her ass, expecting to find the panties she always wore, but she was naked under the gown. We sat down and I opened her gown to expose her pussy to the night air, even though anyone on another balcony above us could see. I fingered her and pulled her straps off her shoulders so her gown fell to her waist, exposing her tits. She saw my hard dick sticking through my boxers and leaned over to kiss it. Then she covered herself, stood up, and led me over to the balcony wall so she could look down on the party. Some guy down there saw her and started talking to her in Spanish, but changed to English. Apparently he liked seeing her tits hanging out of her gown as she leaned over the low wall. I got behind her, lifted her gown and stuck my dick in her pussy from behind. I wasn’t moving, just standing there with my dick in her, and the guy figured out what was happening. He called his friends over to look up at the lady being fucked on the balcony. She threw a kiss, flashed her tits, then pushed me away and led me toward our room where we had a fantastic fuck.
 
We don't have a balcony, but we do it on our patio all the time, most recently this morning.
 
My ex boyfriend fucked me from behind on the balcony of our hotel room in Vegas. I'm pretty sure a couple people saw us, but we didn't care!
 
I think I'll qualified for a PhD in balcony sex. :eek:

My house by the beach. We go there sometimes on a short vacation. If you're lucky enough, you'll catch a free show to frisking and some slow sex. ;) It's really awesome, you know. The cool night breeze and the soothing atmosphere really gets me in the mood.
 
so here I sit all alone on the 9th floor of a hotel with a stunning balcony and I come across this thread.....looks like I may have to go it alone!!
 
so here I sit all alone on the 9th floor of a hotel with a stunning balcony and I come across this thread.....looks like I may have to go it alone!!

Unless your in San Antonio where I am Chilling in a hotel alone
 
When we were in Jamaica last May our balcony was fairly private. A path under the room was used by wait staff for room service. Also one room in another room block could see part of our balcony from the end of their balcony. Our balcony had a large lounger so even on the first day we laid out nude in the sun. Also our mid afternoon or evening ritual was to make love on our balcony...starting the first day. That first day I was fucking my wife from behind as I had her bent over the balcony rail. A waiter came down the path...he stopped directly under us for a moment and watched. I just gave him a thumbs up and he got a big smile and left. We were still going at it when he came back and again he stopped for a moment and watched my wife's big tits bouncing around under her. He moved off after a minute or two and my wife pulled off of me and took me inside for some furious fucking. By about the third day of the trip the couple in the room that had the balcony that could see ours was watching us too...and also performing for us. Made for a GREAT trip!!
 
Here's how it happened for us. My girlfriend was showering and I went to the balcony with a towel on. The three walls went up to just below my chest. My girlfriend came out in a towel, and yanked mine off. She started jerking me. Our balcony overlooked a pool and beach but those were at least 100-200 yards down a hill. (Earlier she had been topless and a guy sunbathing definitely had a look at her tits.)

I came as quietly as I could all over the balcony wall. That made her so wet she went into the room, lay on the bed, and fingered herself, cumming in about 20 seconds.
 
I haven't had balcony sex but I know that my wife did when she was at University before we met and she wants to do it again sometime.
 
While vacationing in the Bahamas, my wife and I had a balcony that faced the ocean but also overlooked a garden. It was on the third floor so it provided a nice view of the ocean but was still fairly close to the ground. A neighboring resort building was adjacent so it wasn't completely private. It was a perfect spot to sip on a coffee in the morning. On the second morning I was doing just that while in a white robe after my shower. As I sat in the chair my wife emerged through the sliding glass doors. She took the coffee from my hand and straddled my lap, facing me, wearing the same complimentary white robe. She parted my robe as she smiled devilishly and began to softly stroke me hard. It didn't take more than a few seconds until I was fully erect and thick. She then sat up a little and folded back he robe from her bottom. She guided me inside her with her hand past her easily spread lips as her weight collapsed on me. Inconspicuously she arched her back and rode me by moving her hips back and forth. Below weed whackers hummed from the landscape staff as they went about their chores. I saw that all familiar look appear on her face as her lips parted. She said softly, "oh fuck, I'm cumming". I didn't need to hear any more as I could feel myself begin to throb. She knew it too as she pushed her hips down into me. I came forcefully inside her and deeply. She kissed me on the mouth passionately and swung her leg over me as she stood up. She grabbed the coffee and handed it back to me before stepping back inside. As I sat sipping my coffee I glanced at the people on their neighboring balconies. Some were looking directly at me, knowingly. Some mornings are just better than others!
 
Last edited:
We've had it, but my wife was a bit tipsy, which makes her louder than usual. As the neighbours' bedroom is directly above our balcony, we repaired inside for the finish. It will be glassed is later this year, which will offer us the opportunity to choose our level of privacy.
 
Back
Top