Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

Inhaling deeply and attempting to swallow every drop of your ht cum; just swallowing your hot juices makes my cock even harder. And with your fingers still wrapped around the shaft, as only you know how to do . . . baby, don't stop now . . . play with my cock!!
 
She moan as she hears him tell her don't stop she stroked him slowly as she clam down then moved back down she smiled up at him and place her tits on each side of his cock and licked his head, and looked in his eyes " Pleases Fuck me" She moan to him.
 
"Anytime you are ready, love." Reaching down I take you shoulders in my hands and indicate that you should roll onto your back on the bed.

Turning over and positioning myself between you instantly open thighs, I lean forward, my cock pressing to the wet opening . . . and sliding deep with one strong thrust . . .
 
Last edited:
As soon as I reach full penetration and my body presses against yours, I feel you pussy tighten around my hard cock and squeeze me tight, almost willing the hot load to release immediately. I begin to slowly thrust against you, pressing you down against the bed, the head of my cock finding even deeper places to explore and tease.
 
She smiled as he flip her to her back and she parted her legs he always turn her on so bad she had just came and she was still wet and she sigh as he pushed his cock inside her she looked up at him with need in her eyes, want in her eyes. She rocked her hip up to meet his thrust and looked up at him " I'm yours fuck me please" She knew h had control she felt it as he fucked her.
 
"You only need to ask once, Mrs. Brown!"

Moving my lips to yours, we engage in a passionate kiss as I continue to thrust into you, feeling you push back against me with each motion. Wanting to drag this one out as long as possible, I thrust deep and press you against the bed, grinding your ass against the sheets.
 
She moan as he lean down and kissed her still moving in and out of her .She felt so full as he thrusted in her deep she arched her back as he moved almost holding her down as he fucked her.Her ass grind against the bed and she knew she didn't or wouldn't have trouble letting him take control back .But she hoped it would be them the next 3 days of their vacation or a less if they did she could have control over it if it was girl but she knew she wanted to please her husband ,lover,and Sir.Cause she knew she would be his at the end of the day just him and her.
 
Getting close to unleashing a hard cum deep inside you pussy; I can tell that you are getting close too. "OK, Jess, cum for me, lover . . . nowwwwwwwww!!" As soon as I say the words, my cock starts exploding deep in my wife's pussy.

"You are all mine baby . . . for three more days before we head back home . . . cummmm for me!!!!
 
She felt her body grow hot as she knew her orgasm was including and she had a feeling her body was waiting but when she heard him she arched her back and screamed out as he came hard and fly him cum.Her orgasm went on and on.

When they clam down he laid by her and she smile and lean over and sucked him clean before she laid down beside him.
 
After we rest for a while, not sure how long we were asleep, "Babe, how about a nice shower, then go out for a nice dinner and a show. Maybe we can even take in one of those sex shows, then come back here and have our own show?"
 
She open her eyes they must fall asleep she stretch her body as she heard him and she laugh and looked over at him " sounds good"

She got up and walked over to shower and turn it on and smiled back at him as she stepped in and began washing her hair.
 
Giving you a few minutes to get started in the shower; I know washing your hair always takes some time. Stepping into the shower with you, "Now, little lady, keep your hands to yourself." I know what we can be like when we shower together . . . hands all over each other . . . who knows where that can lead . . .

We are pretty good this time and once we are showered and dressed, we are ready for a late evening dinner . . . and then some fun!!
 
While you finish dressing, I step out of the room for a few minutes and talk to the concierge, asking about finding a good 'sex show' in town. He finally gives me a couple of clubs that require a membership paid at the door to join, all depending on the type of show we want to see . . . one where we can just watch, or one where we can join in. I ask about one where we can only watch, we will participate in our own when we get back to our room.

"Ready for dinner, babe?"
 
She got in the shower and washed her hair then smiled as he joined her they got though the shower with no problems or to much touching but she had to touch a little.After shower they got dressed and she did her hair as he went to see if any sex show was in town.

After she was done she put her shoes on telling him yea and they walked out going to dinner.And a show their relationship was perfect in her eyes and now she add husband on the list of what he was to her they had a few more days here before she had to return to work but knew life would don't get boring just cause they put a ring on fingers he give her all the things she needed in her life sex and great sex and extras at times when they let others come in their sex life.
 
The concierge also gave me the name of a couple of restaurants in the same area as the club we were going to visit. We were seated quickly at the restaurant and ordered a light dinner, knowing that we were going to have an exciting evening . . . neither of us very hungry. Our waitress showed plenty of cleavage which did nothing to calm my cock which was getting aroused thinking about the rest of the evening.

But I managed to get thru the meal, reaching over a couple of times to slide my hand under your skirt and caress your thigh.
 
They went to a restaurant that had a show room next door but knew they had to eat they order a small dinner neither very hungry she was amazed how he kept her wanting him more and more they had just got done and she wanted him more and more thru dinner as he touched her here and there never getting to where she needed his hand but that's what he did was tease her and at the end she got what she needed and much more.

She had seen him looking at their waitress a few times she smiled leading over and whispered " How bout we forget the show and ask the waitress if shes up for some fun"She lean back and smiled.
 
The next time she heads our way, "You go to the restroom so that I can talk to her and see what I can find out? So tell me, baby, just what do you want to do with our waitress? Is this a sweet pussy for you to play with . . . or you want someone to come back and play with us both?"
 
She smiles and then listen to him ask her and she looked at him " Maybe a little of both i know how you love it seeing me with other girl then ill let her fuck you as you lick me and you go woman always are scared what the girlfriend or wife will do So let me find out " She see a little question in his eyes

" Baby You've let me take control and this time i need it." She told him seeing her walk toward them she looked at him hoping he picks soon or they both may be unlucky tonight.
 
As you get up and walk toward the restroom, Holly comes back to the table to see how we are doing. As she stands next to me and leans over to give me a nice look at here cleavage, I place my hand on the back of her leg and slide it up just under her skirt. She gasps a bit, but doesn't say anything or run away.

"Holly, Jessica was wondering if your would like to come back to our hotel room and have some fun after you get off work. Trust me, Jess will make sure you have plenty of fun . . . and so will we. Why don't you go get us a refill on our drinks and when you bring them back you can give us your answer. I can tell you this. Jessica is already dripping wet thinking about the 3 of us together in our room. And I can promise that you will make up for whatever you miss here tonight with the tip I give you later."

I feel her squeeze my fingers between her thighs . . . I think I already know her answer!!
 
Jess sigh getting up and going to the bathroom if he was doing the asking she be in control it helped her know she was his at the end and if the woman couldn't handle it then they didn't want pleasure cause he knew how to pleases and she was not big into girl but she like the control alittle knowing he let her when it was a girl in their 3 some made her want to do more that he liked.

Soon she was back at the table and he lean over telling her bout his talk with Holly she smiled and looked at him when she heard clear of the throat she smiled looking up and said " Holly I want you to come up my husband likes you and we have fun as long the other in the room so what do you say" She smiled and nod and said " Ill get off in half hour Ill meet you up there?"

He smiled and give her our room number and we finished then he paid and we went up to our room still had maybe 20 mins She looked over at him hoping he let her do this her way it made her feel like she was His.
 
As you look out over the city from our room, I stand behind you, arms around your caressing your tits thru your dress and bra, "So what have you got in mind for Holly tonight, Jess?"

Knowing that you want to control the situation always arouses you, I can only try to imagine what you are thinking about Holly. You know what I like to see between two women . . . I also know that you like to tell them what they can and cannot do with me . . . in the end, after Holly leaves, I know that you will cum 2 or 3 times when the two of us are alone!!
 
Jess smiled as he pulled her against him and asked her what she had in mind with Holly she knew he was giving her control and she love it she knew her place with him but it turn her on she was in control with a woman if she didnt want her do something it was her telling her no and he trust her with that but she knew what he wanted and liked and she was not into girls but at times she was fine with it made him happy.

" Well she needs to see shes getting us both not just you so i thought id start with her striping her and see how it goes and if shes into having both she should be stripping me as well if she dont i may get a little worried she just wants me to watch but if she into id thought i start rubbing her as you watch then id suck her tits then soon id let her strip you how does it sound we need to know she in it for both " She turn in his arms " I wont just watch not how we work with 3 somes" She kissed him .
 
"Whatever you want, love!" I can feel my cock getting hard already, anticipating the night's activities. "Just don't wait too long before getting me out of these tight clothes . . . my cock is going to need some fresh air."

Kissing the back of your neck . . .running my hands down the front of your body, I feel you squirm back against me with your butt . . . I can only imagine how wet your sweet pussy is right now.
 
She smiled at him " I know love you love seeing me touch a girl but this is new for us as soon I know she's here for both you'll get free but I need this control hun"

She moan as his lips on her neck and she rubbed against him"God I'm wet and night has not started yet"
 
I can tell by the way you are squirming and pressing back against me that you are very aroused . . . and pretty sure that your juices are going to be dripping before too long. Just then, a knock at the door. "Do you want to open the door, Jess?"
 
Back
Top