older girls younger guys

My Sex'ucation came from a Divorced Family friend...she was 38 I was 18 just graduate H.S. Mrs K is 7 yrs older... Once I went mature....I never looked back. Even dating Girls my age...I was always checking out Woman.

The worst part about being a younger guy is getting older! Youbrun out of options at some point!

I love older women, some of the best sex/blow jobs I've ever had

Unfortunately a lot don't seem to like younger guys or are afraid to be with younger guys.

Well shame on them lol. They don't know what they're missing. Being afraid is just a fear of being judged. Once you get over that hurdle it's uphill to pleasure from there lol.

Me, I LOVE being the older one. :D

I've never been with a much younger man but I have thought about it and wouldn't mind trying. There is this really good looking 18 year old boy who lives across the street. I wonder if he would like to come over and trim my hedges...:rolleyes:

I've always been attracted to older women, as Alicia can attest to :)

Even growing up I remember having crushes on a couple if my friends mothers. It's not something that ever changed I find myself still attracted to women a bit older than myself. Nothing sexier than connecting with new like minded women of lit :)

There is definitely something incredibly hot about an older woman wanting to show a yunger guy what she knows. I've often fantasizes about older coworkers hoping they would initiate something because their husbands all seem to be worthless.

Never really thought much about this when I was younger, but now it is very appealing thinking about being with someone ~10 years older than me.

I've never been with a much younger man but I have thought about it and wouldn't mind trying. There is this really good looking 18 year old boy who lives across the street. I wonder if he would like to come over and trim my hedges...:rolleyes:

That would be one lucky young man indeed!

Nothing better than a older woman who enjoys fun with a younger guy

As a younger guy (23), I often find myself talking to older women on this site. And I love it! I find them super attractive, and obviously super experienced.

Back