Mom is a slut for son's friend's huge cock

nice story, but not exactly what the OP was looking for- when it is the son's friend the dynamic shifts in terms of jealous, shame, secrecy...
You are absolutely right.:rolleyes:

I have received many pm's telling me they all like these kind of stories.
So I guess I am not alone on this.

I just came across these threads, all of them has the same fetish.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=753353
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=628214


Literotica has so many talented writers but unfortunately they are reluctant on this topic so far. :confused:

Lets hope and prey.:)
 
hello everyone,
I am Samsin, and I have written a story about an Escort who uses her son to clean her used pussy and ass after coming from work.
If anyone is interested they can have a look at my story and give me some honest feedback about my work.

The link to my story is-
http://www.literotica.com/s/my-mother-an-introduction

N.B.- Please read the WARNING at the top of the story.
 
I've never been a big fan of the whole cuckold fantasy myself. The incest doesn't bother me, though.

Still, I've learned a few good life lessons here on Literotica.

1) Everyone has their kinks. I may not like yours, you may not like mine. But we can still respect each other's space.
2) There are ALL kinds of people on Literotica. You can even learn a thing or two from the ones you don't like.
2) If I don't like a thread, I don't read it.
3) If I don't like the genre of a story, I don't search for them. There are plenty of stories I do like.
4) If I like the genre but not the story itself, it only gets a 4. All authors try to do their best. They get a 4 for effort.

Live and let live. In the end, it doesn't really matter anyway.

Jenny

Its more like, DONT SHAKE MY PEACH TREE EXPECTING TO GET APPLES, THEN BE PISSED OFF.
 
Back
Top