Men that want to or do enjoy

Arianne6947

Really Really Experienced
So guys do you enjoy others seeing your wife nude or topless ?
Do you suggest she dress reveling when you go out ?
Would you go as far as sabotaging her clothing so it pops open quit by "accident " to give others a peak?

greetings

Would you go as far as sabotaging her clothing so it pops open quit by "accident " to give others a peak?

My gf dresses like this all the time. Its funny to watch guys try to watch her. She has low cut tops or short shorts or a skirt with no panties. She will sit on bar stools and cross her legs up high ... getting the picture?
I have no problem as she comes home and fucks me like crazy!
My favorite though is the remote control vibrator for her pussy. Not often will she wear it out but when she does .....

Yes, yes and no. I prefer Caribbean beaches to sabotage. That way I can look as can anybody else (male or female). :)

We are always naked at home even when company stops by, so I always see her naked and so do all of our friends and they see me and the rest of our family naked as well. As far as revealing clothing slutty is the rule for my wife and daughter any time they have to wear clothes. For our son and I too when we dress as women.

I have had times when I really enjoyed seeing my wife dressed seductively and taking her out in public.

I have to be in the right mood. And she does too. For us it has to be fun and flirty, with the idea being kind of "ha, ha, she's all mine...you can look but..."

We enjoy social nudity and I have to confess it is rather pleasing knowing that other guys (or women) find my wife to sexually attractive.

My wife isn't busty but has beautiful breasts and often go braless and several low cut tops and dresses. When the weather is particularly hot she will go panty less and her shaved pussy can often been seen.

It has been observed on several occasions that a breast has popped by "accident" when she has gone braless.

I got a friend that works at a hospital and he got me some dissolving suture thread and had an ex g/f unstitch and re- sew her bikini top and bottom with it.
Damn she was shocked after a few hours at the beach in the water when the thread dissolved
I've also cut threads on her tighter button up shirts leaving just a strand holding the buttons on
Guess I'm just a perv

I'd love to see my wife nude or topless more often, especially around friends. Not only would I be proud I have such a cute wife, but usually others will do the same. Nudity is just plain fun.

sabotage her clothes? No....

Yes. Love watchin reveal a little more than she should. She knows as well how much I like for her to show off and tease and will dress accordingly depending where we go. I haven't gone so far as to sabotage her clothes but while out I will urge her to unbutton a button or two or try and provide a nice view for any admirers.

Used to love seeing The Ex go out with massive cleavage, showing off the DD's and watch the guys go crazy seeing them. The women that thought she was hot was even better. The more she showed the better. Used to turn me on like fuck.

I love it. Always heels or wedges and you cant hide her tits. Love the tight tee shirt no bra look on her and so do most men that see her.

So guys do you enjoy others seeing your wife nude or topless ? Yes, and she knows I like it. But don't think thats and open window to be a rude bastard.

Do you suggest she dress reveling when you go out ? Yes...especially bra-less

No, that would be and expensive replacement, and she's to quick not to notice....she managed couture for 10 yrs. she'd notice really fast

I could never "sabotage" my wife's clothes. But I must admit I'm always hoping for a " wardrobe malfunction" whenever my wife and I go to the public swimming pool or beach. Maybe the top of her swim suit comes down in front of a group of grateful male eyes.

I also like the idea of us late night skinny dipping while camping at the nearby lake. Another man with the same idea comes by and joins us. At that point I exit the water so they can swim together. That'll be hot.

Me too

I find it a great turn on the thought of other people seeing my wife nude or topless. We were on a cruise ship when there was a knock on the door, it was our breakfast being delivered and my wife opened the door not realising that that she had one tit sticking out of her nightie, I found that quite erotic.
I did suggest she wear her see through blouse and no bra when we went out to see friends but she wouldn't do it.
As tempting as it would be to sabotage her clothing, no I wouldn't do it.

Revelations

I'd love to see my wife show a lot more cleavage. She's well endowed in that respect, but she's very shy. I know I always get excited when I see another guy's wife with a plunging neckline.

The best experience like that I've had with my wife was when she agreed to come to a nudist beach with me. When everything was on full display, I saw a lot of guys looking and appreciating the view. But she said she felt as if she was being ogled and wouldn't go with me again. :(

My wife has a collection of pencil skirts with nice long slits in them. Whenever she wears one, her legs are exposed right up to her panties if she sits down.

She does quite a lot of speaking, mostly she is standing. But I have fantasies of all those guys staring at her lightly covered pussy when she is sitting down

I have told her that she is an exhibitionist and I think she really enjoys teasing guys and she just smiles

I enjoy everyone seeing my wife nude ! I encourage her to dress in as little as possible when we go out. Mini skirt right above her bottom butt cheeks, tight tank tops, titties heaving all out on display ! High heels and no panties ! We go to clubs like this all the time. She'll walk in about 10 minutes ahead of me, I'll follow, watch her from across the club. Guy's buying her drinks, running their hand up her leg. Hands between her thighs and under her skirt rubbing all up on her ass, in the middle of a packed dance floor. She loves showing off that hot body...

I enjoyed getting her nude on balconies, in hotel windows, and other places where she could be seen. She enjoyed wearing revealing clothes when we were on vacation, but not around our home town. It was a real turn-on to see men staring at her.

yes yes and nope

I enjoy every look and stare she receives when we go out, and she loves the attention ! We always push the limits. Attached please find what she wore to the club, last night. Tell me what you think ? She couldn't exactly go nude or topless, but we did manage to find a skirt that barely covered her bottom butt cheeks :p And she left her panties at home, so anytime she bent or leaned over you were able to see exactly what you were hoping to see ! Let's just say there were more than a few hands running along her outer and inner thighs while she was in the middle of a packed, dark dance floor.

Attachments

• IMG_0893.JPG
    IMG_0893.JPG
    11 KB · Views: 0
I do..

I asked her to and she was good with it , walking around when we had company but got nervous after a remark was made about her weight. I think she looks good. Keep it going babe!!

Back