Your favourite fantasy when masturbating?

what works foe me is

I often fantasized:
Getting caught. Usually by my partner and a female friend.
Being forced. Usually tied up, blind folded and completly vulnerable. I imagine being displayed, played with and teased for hours before I'm milked.
 
It varies depending on my sexual mood. Sometimes it may be a fantasy of a man or a woman I have seen that day. Others, my husband may be the sole attention of my mental lust. Often I will visualize one of the threesomes we have been in.
 
Mature Lady

I am often turned on but those mature women I see at the grocery or stores, that hit the gym and keep themselves attractive.

Sometimes when I catch a glance, they sometimes make eye contact.
I love masturbating to the thought of one looking at me and being smitten that I was checking her out. As we exit the store, I fantasize she would initiate and say something if you like what you see - then come investigate what's under all this!!
 
Same fantasies

Daddy daughter involving an older man who is NOT my father. But he is when I'm fingering myself. My prudish father catches me watching porn and masturbating. He decides to punish me. He spanks me. Takes his belt off and spanks my clit with it. Then he fucks me hard and fast.
Gets me there every time.

This same thing happened to me, I used to be bad in order to earn a spanking from my father. I would ache and tremble for it, and during the spanking I would leak uncontrollably! I always waiting for him to sink fingers inside me, but he never did. Im sure he noticed though :p
 
I'm by a creek or river, lying on my back on a blanket over some rocks. There are 2 random men, each sucking and flicking my tits with their tongues. Another man is eating my pussy slowly, pleasuring every inch, fingering me as he flicks my clit with the tip of his skilled tongue before ramming his thick cock inside me. Another guy has his delicious throbbing cock stretching my mouth open and pushing himself deep down my throat. I can feel his cock twitching as he deposits his cum down my throat.

This is just my own selfish way of imagining my lover doing all those things to me at the same time, not that I want to participate in group sex.


________________
tumblr_obpfkehqf11vatrpyo1_400.gif
 
Usually an mfm situation with my wife, or just watching her suck cock. It does vary day to day though.
 
Hmmm

Definitely past sexual experiences....and usually ones around whatever I'm really into at the moment....
 
Lately lot of mommy son fantasies.....but anything incestuous will do it a lot of the time
 
If you take away stories and porn which are fantasies created for you then it would have to be the lifeguard at the pool. Wow! I know it will never happen because he has a girlfriend, but in my dreams...
 
being naked with three clothed women and having them play with me and control my climax.
 
I just focused on the pleasure that I was getting from my penis.

If I hsd the time I would edge for hours. When the time was short I would go for the pleasure of ejaculation. In any case when I could I would ejaculate a few times every day.
 
Back
Top