Race sexual prefrences

I'm Asian/Latina. I am drawn to white men- never been with any other ethnicities. I like manly men- don't want a pretty boy. Clean cut, manners, athletic.
 
What race do you like the most in bed? I love mexican girls with big booties riding my dick and a white girl sucking my cock and an asian girl licking my ass mmm and makibg out with a black girl.

The kind of man who catches my eye is confident, intelligent, emotionally mature, masculine, and definitely a gentleman, not a womanizer. Looks are secondary; if he possesses these qualities, he can be neon green for all I care.

The man I married is a tall white, gray-eyed, bearded, scruffy masculine beast. Me, I am not exactly one race, which ancestry DNA test proved by pointing out that I'm about a fifth from every continent in the world. I'm a mixed Mayan, southern European, Black, and west Asian Hispanic gal.

Though I've never had any trouble attracting men, the common word I hear is that they're intimidated by me??!! Do they wonder if I'll turn into a pumpkin at midnight just because I come from a different culture? Or am I an exotic temptress out to seduce all men within my field of vision? :rolleyes:
 
No preference, though I do would like to give Latinas a try.
 
My wife

My wife's first boyfriend, and the first guy into her pussy, was black. She said he fit all the BBC stereotypes. But he was immature and selfish. So her first sexual experience wasn't very satisfying or memorable. Now it's years later and I'd like for her to try it again. This time with a more skilled and mature lover.
 
I have only ever been with white men. But recently I have been very interested in black cock! I want one in me so bad!!!
 
Race

Like most men I find beauty in all races, dated mostly Caucasian woman because of geographical location, with black woman being the biggest minority where I'm from I still find them the most exotic and often crave being with a black woman, but Asian, Hispanic and middle eastern all excite me immensely!
 
I have had relations with caucasian, black, african, middle eastern, eastern european, western european, and hispanic people. Mostly women, some transgendered, both pre and post op, and random men. And I can say without a doubt each has differing physical characteristics that make them racially different in bed. African women have a different feel to their breast that is a major turn on for me, they share a skin silkiness with the black and middle eastern women I've been with. The hispanic women I have been with have a different feel to their asses that is hard to describe, more fleshy without being fat. Every woman I have been with from eastern europe fucks like a beast, hard, fast and with vigor (I could live in Romania).

My ideal woman would be an African Romanian Hispanic with red hair raised in Ireland, because the Irish accent makes my dick hard by the third word.

Women are like handguns; they come in all shapes and sizes, they're all dangerous and I love them each and every one.
 
Would it be racist to say I like Asian women? As a white guy.. It feels racist
 
The kind that are pink and wet inside. Still breathing preferred. Heavy breathers step to the front.:D

Obese ladies please bring your own flour.
 
Love all women. And been with mostly white women.

But because I've never been with a black female I'd go with that.
 
As an Asian woman, I tend to be most attracted to older white men. If I had to pinpoint an age and racial demographic, that would be it. I am attracted to my fellow East Asians and men and women of various races and ethnicities, but I think people more often than not do have sexual preferences that include race and/or ethnicity, if they were honest with themselves. If I got specific with women, I like Irish looking redheads and Indian girls. Though mixed looking people tend to have very interesting looks. I like how Hapa guys look too.
 
Last edited:
I am a man. I am meeting my first man for sex together tomorrow where if all goes well I intend to suck my first cock. I am white, he is Asian. I care not a jot for the colour of a persons skin or what his race is. I am meeting a person who happens to have the same interest as me. Enough said.
 
Back
Top