Blackmail revenge on husband

bizarrok

Virgin
The husband is a serial cheater, he is a narcissist who brags about his "massive libido" and that he cheats on his wife once or twice during the day, and then still has energy to fuck his wife at night. Wife is depressed because of this, but she puts up with him because she loves her children and doesn’t want to put them in the ordeals of divorce.

Man thinks he's invincible, and makes his biggest mistake when he fucks an underage girl (no need to elaborate, just to say it happened).

After wife got proof, she now has two options: file divorce and strip him of everything, but after a long divorce process, or try to blackmail him and have his ugly face around but keep the family together.

She goes with the second option. She blackmails him into prostitution and pimps him between her friends. Meanwhile, he loses his job because the company went bankrupt while she got a big promotion, and now she has financial control over him, and takes fancy to cheat on him any time she wants. All of this is done and being hidden from the family.

The husband is a serial cheater, he is a narcissist who brags about his "massive libido" and that he cheats on his wife once or twice during the day, and then still has energy to fuck his wife at night. Wife is depressed because of this, but she puts up with him because she loves her children and doesn’t want to put them in the ordeals of divorce.

Man thinks he's invincible, and makes his biggest mistake when he fucks an underage girl (no need to elaborate, just to say it happened).

Check submission guideline #3, found here.

Check submission guideline #3, found here.
Underage sex may be reported but not described. A line like, "She found he had fucked a young teen prostitute," or, "she saw him leave the hotel room with an underage whore," would pass. But no details.

Getting another woman pregnant in an affair while married, and having that woman calling hpeis house phone, or stopping by his residency and chatting with his wife might scare him shitless. Especially if he find out she has a STD.👠👠👠Kant

I tried to think about something that will scare him shitless and this is the only thing that came to my mind. Are there any other suggestions?

Catching him with the 18 year-old daughter of the Police Chief might scare him. Or he picks up a lady that turns out to be the wife of the local pro football team's coach / star player. Either way, he doesn't know it at the time, but once he's presented with the evidence.

In order to prevent being a target of revenge, he will do anything.

Catching him with the 18 year-old daughter of the Police Chief might scare him. Or he picks up a lady that turns out to be the wife of the local pro football team's coach / star player. Either way, he doesn't know it at the time, but once he's presented with the evidence.
Or the daughter or wife of a mafiya don or drug kingpin or political boss. These are existential crises, i.e. life or death. Running away isn't an option because their reach is long and nasty. Of course the cheater's wife blackmails him -- after she takes out a BIG life insurance policy, which she tells him about. "Be my little slut-slave, or die painfully and make me richer. Your choice, stud."

Back