Just how much penis can a vagina take? (serious)

CasualLurker

Virgin
Joined
Oct 7, 2006
Posts
26
For the past couple of months I've been watching the flash based PornHub.com, RedTube.com, YouPorn.com type sites. I've read through a few of the "Is my penis big enough for her" / "How much is enough" / "Will it satisfy her" type threads, where the usual answer is that once it hits the cervix (seems to be common at around 7 inches), it's usally painful for most women.

So, in light of these trends, just how is it that these women in these porno's can take such big penis's up into them? I can understand them being able to handle the girth, but, how is it possible they're taking all that leangth????

I know the vagina can stretch, and it does do so leangthways, but, still, we're talking about a lot of stretch here. I know some of these are faked vids, but, many/most are real...which means these women are really taking these much larger than average penis's.

So, seriously, how much can the "average" (if there is such a thing) vagina take in leangth???
 
Well, from my own sexual experiments in my youth, I've discovered that my vagina can take a cucumber almost all the way. It was nearly 9 inches and super thick. But it's the thickness I was really after. I don't really care how long a penis is. I like the full feeling and all the friction. Makes for excellent O's for me.
 
My hubby is 7.5 inches long and he often hits my cervix. If I'm in the mood... It feels great! It's nice to get a good cervix pounding every now and then. There are those times when it just hurts and it's not enjoyable.
 
When you see guys with really long penises in porn, are they actually inserting all that length, or only the first 6 inches or so?

From what I've read the actual depth of a woman's vagina is commonly between 5 and 7 inches, rarely 4 or 8. So there's almost as much individual variation as there is with penises. Also, that doesn't include the space which can be taken up by the labia or the sexual position - some positions don't allow the man to get his groin right up into the woman's crotch, so in those positions it's impossible for any guy to get his last inch or two in.
 
I know the vagina can stretch

Yeah, no matter HOW big the guy thinks he is I doubt he can compare with a 9 pound baby, which passes through that same passage.

Of course I've been told that *is* somewhat painful...
 
Well, for one thing, most people tend to suck at estimating dick size, especially watching porn when they have other things on their mind and it's moving very fast. ;) Many of the numbers given in porn are also totally fake. I even happened to see one instance where there was a female pornstar that was used as a promotion on serveral sites over the years. Even though they used the exact same same pictures, her tits were listed at anything from FF to JJ. :D Pornstars don't really tend to be any bigger than normal guys from what I've seen. They just look bigger to the poor cock size obsessed guys because they see their own from above and others from different angles. All cocks look smallest from above. ;)

Now, as for how much a vagina can take, it varies greatly from woman to woman. Some women have a tight, little pussy that can ache from an average sized guy while others can shove a baseball bat up their cunts. The only way to know is to experiment with a specific woman. Of course, by the time you've gotten a good measurement, you've probably forgotten what you were measuring for... :cool:
 
Is it possible to stretch the length? I know after some time a vagina is capable of taking more than 1 fist or huge toys, with enough 'training', but does that also work for the length?
 
Is it possible to stretch the length? I know after some time a vagina is capable of taking more than 1 fist or huge toys, with enough 'training', but does that also work for the length?

...with training and the right genetics.
Up until last July when I had surgery, it hurt me to stretch my vagina enough to insert a tampon. And that was after 8 years of serious stretching and two years of professional physiotherapy.
And on top of that, my cervix hangs low and there is nothing that I can do about that.
So, I guess all I'm saying is : each woman is different.
 
I was watching some porn with the BF the other day and this woman was having a big cock shoved down her throat, taking it all the way in. I've tried deep throating before without a lot of success so I said that was probably the way to do it - have the guy shove it in, out of her control. Very soon thereafter I was giving him a nice blow job when out of nowhere he started pushing my head down and his cock up and it sure did get deeper but I was choking and fighting him and he, being a gentleman, quit it. I told him later he just wasn't paying me enough.

In other words, for the money you can maybe learn to take the pain.

On another note, not all of us dislike having our cervix hit.
 
Last edited:
The cervix doesn't really sit in a static position, so it's not like the penis "hits a wall" and can't go further. That said everybody's comfort level is different.

7" hits my cervix in a lot of positions, but I can take at least 10"
 
In my youth, my prick measured in right at 6". It's not that long now due to an increase in fat around the base. At that time, I would sometimes hit my wife's cervix while power thrusting. Sometimes she said it hurt, sometimes she said it was uncomfortable, other times she did'nt even notice. I do know that I didnt like it at all. It hurt the tip of my prick.
 
Yeah, no matter HOW big the guy thinks he is I doubt he can compare with a 9 pound baby, which passes through that same passage.

Of course I've been told that *is* somewhat painful...



That is very true I would know being I have 5 children two which are vaginal births and the other 2 births via csection:D:D
 
I am purely guessing but with 5 children and four births I'd say one of the births was for twins - possibly the first c-section :)

Yes thats right but the twins were my 3rd pregnancy which turned out to be a csection and the first two obviously were vaginals and my recent birth 3months ago was a csec as well....:D
 
Thanks all for the replies...it sounds like the depth of vagina's are like the leangth of cocks...totally variable. Same goes for the "bumping" of the cervix...some like it, some don't...
 
Note

Casual,
A few people touched on this, but there's a key here that wasn't really nailed down. Even with a given woman, with a given size, position is very important. I'm fairly longer than the quoted 5 or 7 inches, and every girl with whom I've had sex has had her cervix bonked at some point. It definitely is not always the same depth. It's a most intense sensation, by all reports, and altogether uncomfortable. However, some women enjoy that naughty discomfort a lot.

HOWEVER, by being careful with the angle and the position, I've found at least a few ways with every single woman I've been with to insert it all the way. With a couple of them it was a slow and deliberate thing, and too precise of a maneuver to really do any stroking, especially with any speed once in, but they were all able to take it with patience and experimentation-and I don't mean stretching. We weren't pushing and pushing and letting her relax.

There are definitely a couple of porn stars on the plus size of 12 inches. only a very very few women let them go all the way in and pound away; watch carefully. So there is apparently a limit, but for my small n study, they can all take something upwards of nine or ten from one angle or another.
 
Very interesting thing you note there, that it was the position that let them take it. Thanks RoomTemp for the feedback! ps jealous of your leangth! :)
 
Back
Top