The Living Works of Art Challenge

Alright, finally got my pic done.
It actually came out nice despite my less than statuesque physique.
Luckily I'm a talented Photoshopper. :D

Great interpretation. Your pic came out very nicely. Well done.

For David I was asked to shoot from the ground up. I didn't get a chance to redo that bit of art so I thought I'd start there with Discobolus.

attachment.php

Unfortunately shooting this way you can't see my discus. Then again not showing my discus is one of my personal Lit rules. ;)

Cheers

Attachments

• No Discus.jpg
    No Discus.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 7
For David I was asked to shoot from the ground up. I didn't get a chance to redo that bit of art so I thought I'd start there with Discobolus.

attachment.php

Unfortunately shooting this way you can't see my discus. Then again not showing my discus is one of my personal Lit rules. ;)

Cheers

Excellent. See, you were more flexible than you thought. :D

attachment.php

Cheers

Great discobolus shot.
And don't worry I can just imagine, since I know what your discus looks like.;)

Excellent. See, you were more flexible than you thought. :D

Oh I can Twister with the best of them (especially if it's Nude, Oiled, Full Contact Twister).

❤❤❤❤❤love love love this thread! You guys are great!

It's actually loads of fun Ruby. Nothing like nudity with a purpose. :D

Perfect pose for you!
Seriously fantastic shot!

Thanks SNG! :kiss: And here I thought you were a fan of my more languid and stretched out poses. ;)

Great discobolus shot.
And don't worry I can just imagine, since I know what your discus looks like.;)

Thanks Icy. :kiss: Ixnay on the Iscusday. :p But since some people don't have a good idea of what my discus looks like, here's another shot.

attachment.php

Cheers

Attachments

• With Discus.jpg
    With Discus.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 4

Nicely done. :)

And this is why I'm a lifetime member of your fan club.

ETA:

And this:
Thanks Icy. :kiss: Ixnay on the Iscusday. :p But since some people don't have a good idea of what my discus looks like, here's another shot.

Last edited:
Oh I can Twister with the best of them (especially if it's Nude, Oiled, Full Contact Twister).

Now there's a thread idea.:D

attachment.php

Cheers

What a lovely discus and shady goods.;)
Looking great from different angles.

attachment.php

Cheers
Oh I like this very much, a bronzed Adonis ;) :devil::kiss:

Nice pic Ecto, even if you weren't a talented photoshopper it would still look good ;) :kiss:

I love the summer Olympics. So, I thought I'd throw my discus into the game. I tried different lighting to maximize muscle definition. But it turns out you actually need to have it to see it. :eek:

Last edited:
Oh dear, where are my manners

I am so delighted when you ladies comment on my pictures and always try to express my appreciation, but I missed a few:

Ooohhhhh I love this. I also love the vintagy feel to the pic edit.
Great job. I can't wait to see the rest!

Thank you. I haven't explored photo editing effects before, and it is fun. I, too, eagerly await the rest of the contributions

I think your first attempt created a fantastic likeness. Very nicely done.

You are so sweet. :kiss:

Oh, great choice!! This is excellent JR, really well done sir!! :heart:

:D

Thanks. You ladies provide excellent motivation

And this is why I'm a lifetime member of your fan club.

ETA:

And this:

Oh that reminds me! The new, limited edition membership cards are available. To commemorate the Rio Games I've added Carrying the Olympic Torch and Javelin Toss to the artwork choices for August's new sign ups and renewals.

Thanks for explaining the ETA (Edit to Add) because I went full Greek rather than acronym and for the life of me I couldn't figure out how H or 8 applied to the post. And :eek:.

Now there's a thread idea.

What a lovely discus and shady goods.;)
Looking great from different angles.

I know right! We should get started on that right away. I'll bring the Twister board and you bring the coconut oil and we'll kick the thread off.

Thanks Icy! :kiss: I have another angle or two around here somewhere.

Oh I like this very much, a bronzed Adonis ;) :devil::kiss:

Thanks Omega! :heart: I think it's spelled Adonass? :confused: :devil: I wish I could remember what I did in editing to get the color right. Oh well I'll just have to take the same approach I do to sex. Try, try and try again until I get it right. ;)

Cheers

It actually came out nice despite my less than statuesque physique. Luckily I'm a talented Photoshopper. :D

Unfortunately shooting this way you can't see my discus. Then again not showing my discus is one of my personal Lit rules. Cheers

I love the summer Olympics. So, I thought I'd throw my discus into the game. I tried different lighting to maximize muscle definition. But it turns out you actually need to have it to see it. :eek:
http://i.imgur.com/hPXNNvR.jpg

I love all of these! Great job, gentlemen! :kiss:

And a talented model too. Nice.

attachment.php

Cheers

Looks very nice--and within the rules.

Very nice to see you in the game, and the muscles look good too.

Who needs filters when you look this good?

I am so delighted when you ladies comment on my pictures and always try to express my appreciation, but I missed a few:

Thanks. You ladies provide excellent motivation

JRP I just wanted to say thanks to you for coming up with this thread idea. The one thing most posters run into is a dry well of ideas and this place has filled my cup back up!

I love all of these! Great job, gentlemen! :kiss:

And we're all fans of you too little girl...err barefoot girl. ;)

Cheers

JRPerrone, congratulations on a fabulous thread idea
And all you gentlemen posters, bravo, well done, and thank you

You actually have it and I see that muscle definition. Your leg and the forearm reaching down are a delicious temptation of ridges and hollows. YUMMM.
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Back