Submit your homemade bondage photos here.

dirtywilf

wife I'd like to . . .
Feather handcuffs to bound suspension and everything in between...

The Voyeurism and Exhibitionism thread inspired me to make my first thread.

I like to share my photos, but am far too lazy to maintain my own thread; so I'll need your help :D

Please feel free to leave comments. Have fun and Enjoy!

Edit: All homemade BDSM inspired photos are welcome. Share that tanned hide or colorful wax covered skin. :)

3388938088_23efceb01f_z.jpg

Last edited:
this picture is incredibly hot.
the weezer quote just makes you hotter.

I like to share my photos, but am far too lazy to maintain my own thread; so I'll need your help :D

Im not really into the S&M stuff, but dayum is that a great pic & luvly ass on her :D

Thanks folks, glad you like what you see. ;)

I like sharing...but surely I can't be the only one.

Im not really into the S&M stuff,

...'s&m lite' I suppose you could call it, over here. I've found I like being bound and restricted but can only tolerate a certain amount of spanking. However, I'm much more into the cerebral part as of late.

Here's another view, albeit a bit less interesting:

3388938066_f2f46c2aff_o.jpg

...and I have to add these photos are a few years old.

Lovely. A pictures worth a thousand words. So is it the helplessness or is it the challenge of enduring? Or something altogether different?

Thanks folks, glad you like what you see. ;)

I like sharing...but surely I can't be the only one.

...'s&m lite' I suppose you could call it, over here. I've found I like being bound and restricted but can only tolerate a certain amount of spanking. However, I'm much more into the cerebral part as of late.

Here's another view, albeit a bit less interesting:

3388938066_f2f46c2aff_o.jpg

...and I have to add these photos are a few years old.

Lovely. A pictures worth a thousand words. So is it the helplessness or is it the challenge of enduring? Or something altogether different?

It's mostly the helplessness and also the challenge for me of completely letting go.

On my end I enjoy the loss of control.

Here is a little contribution for you.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hope you enjoy!!

Ohhhh my beautiful photos, Karen! The rope work is lovely and you look quite delicious!

Loss of control is a big wall to climb, or be hoisted over, but in the end it can feel very nice just to let go

Loss of control is a big wall to climb, or be hoisted over, but in the end it can feel very nice just to let go

Yes! A huge wall. I want to give over completely, or at least I think I want to, but always find there is something holding me back. Outside of the bedroom I might have a few control issues (that are just now coming to light) so this might have something to do with my apprehensions.

I'm also an instant gratification kind of girl--I don't like to wait; however, I adore being teased in the bedroom.

Great idea for a thread. I'll try to contribute at some point. Meanwhile, love your "tied up" photos ... ;)

Ohhh please do contribute! I'll (try to) wait patiently.

And, thanks :)

Yes! A huge wall. I want to give over completely, or at least I think I want to, but always find there is something holding me back. Outside of the bedroom I might have a few control issues (that are just now coming to light) so this might have something to do with my apprehensions.

I'm also an instant gratification kind of girl--I don't like to wait; however, I adore being teased in the bedroom.

Ohhh please do contribute! I'll (try to) wait patiently.

And, thanks :)

Yes control issues get the best of us but trust me...the stronger the control issues the more profound the experience of being made defenseless, or completely out of control. It's the trust side of things that'll really fuck with ya ;)

Here's our contribution

It's from a few years ago, and was a lot of fun! Sorry for the low quality of the image...

Last edited:
Yes control issues get the best of us but trust me...the stronger the control issues the more profound the experience of being made defenseless, or completely out of control. It's the trust side of things that'll really fuck with ya ;)

There you go, trust...most definitely.

It's from a few years ago, and was a lot of fun! Sorry for the low quality of the image...

Beautiful breasts! I love the white corset and red rope...looks like she was enjoying herself :)

WOW! This is a terrific thread. I wish I still had pics of MsR8 to share, but that time has passed. Karen and dirtywilf--way gorgeous and sexy! Thanks. And, I sure hope more gets contributed.

Thank you, I love your picss well, my husband says you should try red or black rope he says it would look great in contrast with your silky white skin.

'Silky white skin' sounds much better than pale skin haha, thanks. :) I think I have some with black rope, ill try and post one soon.

Is this what you like??

attachment.php

Great shot! So erotic!

WOW! This is a terrific thread. I wish I still had pics of MsR8 to share, but that time has passed. Karen and dirtywilf--way gorgeous and sexy! Thanks. And, I sure hope more gets contributed.

Thank you! The contributions have been fantastic, and inspirational :)

Back