New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, welcome to....the dungeon. --Robin Hood Men in Tights

Greetings, Salutations, and big ole hugs to everyone who's new, old, posted, or lurking! :D

Be well, be safe, be happy

Kes
 
Extremely Novice

Hello all, I am discovering that I am a sub, bi-curious female, 36 years old. I am married to the most wonderful man with Dom tendancies. We are still very new to this lifestyle and I love this board for all the information I have been able to get here. Everyone seems so kind.

I am a stay at home mom of 3, 16yo girl, 12yo boy and 4yo boy. (yes a big age gap) However, I do have my associates degree in accounting.

I look forward to getting to know more of you, and continuing to gleen the information that I crave.

thank you.

dixicritter
 
Re: Hey all...

*bratcat* said:
I am not a newbie to Lit but last night was my first post in this forum after spending lots of time lurking. I know most of the high profile faces around here but hello to anyone that I haven't met before.

You need a good spanking!:D
 
coming out of the shadows

Well, here is my first post.

I've been lurking around for a couple of weeks now and finally got up the nerve to post. I've really enjoyed reading about you all and am very impressed with the strength and support you give one another.

I'm a 37 yo male who just finished 4 years of grad school and 2 master's degrees (one in social work). I think I have been drawn to the BDSM board for a variety of reasons which I can get into later.

This is probably enough of an introduction for now. Thanks fopr being so welcoming.

activesense:)
 
Hi....

Well, hmmm...where to start...I'm new (obviously)...I'm married (a year next month) and I run a boxer rescue (not that you're intrested in that)...I'm a bit shy, but once you get me talking I'm too opinionated for my own good.. ;) I don't know what I want, or what I'm doing here...just listening and trying to find where I fit in....

Guess that's it for now...
 
Welcome dixi, bratcat, active, Mandy & plastic. Nice to see lurkers and visitors stepping up to the mic and saying hello. I hope to hear more from you all as you get comfortable here.

Relax-- go native. ;)

:rose:
 
Hi all! I'm sissy slave and new to the boards and lifestyle.I'm a 34 (35 in Nov)bi? sub.male, now single after 8yrs of marrige.I live in Upstate NY and am currently looking for greenhouse type work as i love taking care of pretty things.I was introduced to femdom by my ex and loved it more than she(nothing to do with our divorce) I'm hoping to one day meet that special Mistress.I also hope to learn some pointers and make a few friends along the way!! Bye for now. ;)
 
Hello all, im new to this part of the Lit site, have been reading the stories for a long time think that its all great. Id be interested to chat with any dom females any location to explore my fantasies and find out more about the scene. :)
 
Welcome to all those new to this place. We're glad to have you here.

Please take a moment and read the stickies up top so you can familiarize yourself with our formal rules and informal conventions. Don't worry, there aren't many.
:cool:
 
Well,
I guess it's time for me to step up to the mic.
I am Navarre, an engineer, (and I think that sometimes shows).
I have been coming to Lit since nearly the very beginning. Came here for the stories. In January of this year I discovered the boards and as we all have, got hooked.
I consider myself a "natural dom", probably from having been raised in a very patriarchal family that had endured for many generations.
I have been lurking on this board from time to time. Many times I have been blown away by the thoughtfulness, intelligence, sincerity, and concern displayed by the people here.
Thank you all.
I view this as a learning experience and when I have something relevant to ask or to contribute, I will do so.
 
*bratcat* said:


I think I will save that for awhile. I don't want to scare anyone off.

C'mon.. I don't think you can scare some of us off. We do the scaring off, usually. :D (At least I do.... :D)
 
hmmm, Spectre.....

SpectreT said:


C'mon.. I don't think you can scare some of us off. We do the scaring off, usually. :D (At least I do.... :D)
Don't think i've ever seen you be scary, Spectre... are you holding out on us?? I've never seen you be anything but kind and helpful. I think i may like the other side too.. :p
 
Hello and a warm welcome to the new faces who've shown up in the last few days. Feel free to jump right into any of our discussions that interest you.


Yes, this is still a newbie-greet/intro thread, regardless of its currently chatty countenance.








edited to add (for the sake of the one who was worried by my previous and unadorned response): i'm not scolding merely steering this great lumbering beast of a thread back on course. It drifted a bit, as all our threads are wont to do, hmmm?
;)
 
Last edited:
apology

cymbidia said:
Hello and a warm welcome to the new faces who've shown up in the last few days. Feel free to jump right into any of our discussions that interest you.


Yes, this is still a newbie-greet/intro thread, regardless of its currently chatty countenance.
I apologize to all, for my inappropriate chatting in this thread.

I would also like to say welcome to all new faces here.. it is a wonderful place to let your hair down, and meet like minded people.. please tell us about you!
sierra
 
Thanks

And a bump.
While not new to Lit find that I am increasingly coming to this section. Find myself involved in a sub and want to be right in my new position and really appreciate all that you have done for me so far, and in the future.
 
cymbidia said:
Hello and a warm welcome to the new faces who've shown up in the last few days. Feel free to jump right into any of our discussions that interest you.


Yes, this is still a newbie-greet/intro thread, regardless of its currently chatty countenance.








edited to add (for the sake of the one who was worried by my previous and unadorned response): i'm not scolding merely steering this great lumbering beast of a thread back on course. It drifted a bit, as all our threads are wont to do, hmmm?
;)


Caroline and I have been chatty in here so as soon as she is up to it I will spank her for it.;)
 
MotorCitySam said:
Caroline and I have been chatty in here so as soon as she is up to it I will spank her for it.;)
You'll post pics, of course, won't you?
In, ah, the appropriate thread?
:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top