Women who adore licking their man's anus

latendresse

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Posts
320
My female partner loves licking my bum, and pushing her tongue right in, she actually moans. She becomes very wet and the sound of her moaning is wonderful. It makes me let her do whatever she wants! Naturally I wash and make sure I am clean before doing any such activities.

Do any other women enjoy this? I am very curious. My partner is otherwise quite shy. I have questioned her on her bisexuality. She claims she is not interested in women. The reason I wondered is simple: if she likes the part of me which is not masculine (ie away from my cock), would she like the real thing? Would she love to go down on a woman, lick her cunt?

I don't mind if she wishes to explore with a woman, actually I would let her do anything if it excited her, however, she passionately denies any interest in the same sex. I am not so sure ... It makes me think maybe she is keen after all just not sure yet and not quite ready to do anything. She does frankly admit being fascinated by other women's breasts, and I have seen her ask to touch another woman's naked tits and then do it.

So, can other women with partners please tell me their experience, and the source of their interest in this?

(Those who are disgusted, be disgusted elsewhere, there is no need to share it on this thread. My question is not addressed to you.)
 
Back
Top