buttplug

I've been asked to try one so need to find a good, but cheap one online if anyone has reccommendations?

Try the Mood Naughty plug in size medium (1" in diameter). It's body-safe, nonporous silicone and has a long, thin neck. It's important to get a butt plug with a narrower neck, it allows the muscles near the opening to have a good grip and prevent the plug from slipping out.

http://shop.literotica.com/product/DJ147004/mood-naughty-medium-butt-plug-pink

If you're adventurous, get the size large (1.3" diameter at its widest point). Make sure you warm up with a finger and lots of lube first.

http://shop.literotica.com/product/DJ147006/mood-naughty-silicone-anal-plug-large-pink
 
Last edited:
http://www.annsummers.com/sex-toys/...nal-training-butt-plug-kit/73601.html#start=2

Well lubed these are as effective as any in the first instance and you can work your way up. They are quite widely available from different suppliers, once in they are not easily dislodged by accident, the smallest is easily accommodated, they increase in sensible graduations and the largest is quite a stretch.



I've been asked to try one so need to find a good, but cheap one online if anyone has reccommendations?
 
http://www.annsummers.com/sex-toys/...nal-training-butt-plug-kit/73601.html#start=2

Well lubed these are as effective as any in the first instance and you can work your way up. They are quite widely available from different suppliers, once in they are not easily dislodged by accident, the smallest is easily accommodated, they increase in sensible graduations and the largest is quite a stretch.

Brought this thread back ....I love anything anal:)
Have mine in now...I'm a slut
 
I got the biggest of the lot, Njoy 2.0. It is wider and heavier Than the standard plugs. I'm not a huge fan of the small slots but understand the reasoning behind them if youre into long term wearing.

https://shop.njoytoys.com/products/pure-plug-2

Guys seem to like the size L and 2.0 while most girls prefer the medium. I assume guys enjoy the larger bulbs/heavier weight because of the extra stimulation to their prostate?
 
Ever since I went glass, I'll never go back to silicone - other than for strapons. But plug-wise, glass is so the way to go.
 
wow

I would also be quite interested in finding out more about the long term side effects.

I've been wearing butt plugs a lot in the last year - no idea what brand they are, sorry! My dom asks me to wear them for a few hours at a time and my record has so far been around 12h. We started with a thin one to stretch me out a little, but it ended up falling out when i was wearing a skirt, which was really embarrassing for me at the time!:eek: Now i don't go out in public with a butt plug that doesn't fill me up properly. My current one is a bit thicker than my dom's cock.

He's always trying to stretch me out though, so far he has managed to get his whole fist inside my asshole. I love it, but I do worry, will there be any consequences later on?

That must be fun.going out with a buttplug without wearing a panty
 
I am an anal virgin of sorts, I do use my vibrator up my arse, but never tried wearing a butt plug for a day. I do fantasise about anal play a lot though xx
 
Butt plugs & more

I have quite a variety of butt toys and love a woman that enjoys seeing me use them and much more <blush>
 

Attachments

  • Anal dilator!.jpg
    Anal dilator!.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
My Master likes me to be plugged as much as possible. Aside from in the shower and when he gives me permission to take breaks I wear mine all the time.
 
Back in our wilder days, my wife had me take her to the closest adult store where she bought a butt plug, a seven or eight inch strap-on, and a 18" double dildo. While we were there, she stated in front of everybody, "these are for you" and they were. I would receive a enema, then the butt plug. After that I was bent over a bench and restrained and she would alternate between the strap-on and the double dildo. Then the butt plug was reinserted and I would have to wear it until she decided to remove it. I wore that plug a lot.......
 
Used to "have to" clean mine

After removing it in "ANY" condition - was not always an easy task . . . . . . . .
 
I use a stainless steel one on my submissive gf.

I just stumbled upon this pic, I believe the plug is a njoy 2.0. It is huge!

https://68.media.tumblr.com/a737012ac88b319deb01883cc40bfe46/tumblr_ounaouHZNA1v5k2fjo1_540.jpg

I use one like that on my sub gf when she is wanting bound, gagged and dominated
She loves its coolness when I slide it in her. I often instruct her to wear a silicon butt plug when we are out and about shopping etc.
She loves the feel against her sweet spot in her anus when she’s walking about. Her panties are usually very wet when we get home. She loves the feel of being filled up.
 
Back
Top