Cumlicker or cocksucker

Having been lucky enough to do both I can honestly say I like both, it doesn't mater whether it's my wife's pussy, ass, tits or anywhere else I love licking her clean and taking it straight from the source is just as good. It also depends on the other guy as well, some of our partners haven't bothered seeing me lick their cum from my wife but me touching them is a no no. Others can't get enough of me going straight to the source especially straight after their cock has been inside my wife.
 
I want her spread wide, his cock in her and my lips locked on her clit. When he cums in her, I clean him off as he softens and then suck his cum out of her as I continue to make her cum.

Then suck him hard again so he can fuck her once more.
 
I definitely would want it right from the source so I can interact with him, respond to his likes and feel him build up to his orgasm. Would be great watching him fuck the wife as well
 
I would be happy to try both, but I really want to suck a cock for her.

However, if she ever came home with her pussy filled with cum, it would be rude not to lick her clean :)
 
Oh... I'd love to eat cum from a hot wet pussy. It's one of those things I've always wanted to do but never had the chance (yet).

I've sucked enough cocks to know what that's like. I would love to suck him until he's hard, then watch while he fucks his woman and cums in her. I'd clean his cock as soon as he pulls it out, still all wet and sticky, smelling like pussy. Then I'd turn my attention to her pussy hoping some of his cum made it's way down to her asshole too. I'd suck and lick on her until they'd have to tell me to stop. :D

Ludwigs
 
Last edited:
I want her spread wide, his cock in her and my lips locked on her clit. When he cums in her, I clean him off as he softens and then suck his cum out of her as I continue to make her cum.

Then suck him hard again so he can fuck her once more.

Larry has my vote!!!
 
Cumlicker

I have sucked a lot of cocks over the past 15 years but I have yet to go down on a freshly fucked cunt. Want it so bad I can't stand it. I would LOVE for it to be my wife's hole full of some hung stranger's jizz but I would be just fine with hooking up with a couple sometime and cleaning them up after they finish.
 
I have sucked a lot of cocks over the past 15 years but I have yet to go down on a freshly fucked cunt. Want it so bad I can't stand it. I would LOVE for it to be my wife's hole full of some hung stranger's jizz but I would be just fine with hooking up with a couple sometime and cleaning them up after they finish.

I'm a ravenous cocksucker and cum lover and I also love sucking the cum out of a wet, sloppy fucked pussy, whether it's my cum or someone else's. I hope you get the chance soon, it's fucking delicious!
 
Both! Would love sucking his cock while he is fucking my wife and then lick his cum from her.
 
Sucker

I like both. It makes it hotter when a woman is watching me suck but I'd suck first.
 
Looks like both wins. You need a new question. Wife there or no wife :D

I'll lick cum from my wife and I will suck a cock to completion. She'd obviously have to be there for me to lick it from or off of her, but yes will suck or be sucked with or without her present to watch.
 
Just wonder if you guys would rather lick another man's cum from your wife's used pussy, or would you rather suck her lover off in front of your wife.

I think I would take it right from the source, if given the choice.

Ladies, please add your thoughts also. Would you prefer you husband to be a cum licker or a cock sucker?

I would do both, but if I had to choose only one I'd eat the creampie.
 
Cocksucker

Well I've routinely fantasized about sucking a cock - and a woman watching would be a bonus. So it's cocksucking for me

I've never fantasized about licking someone else's cum of of her...
 
Back
Top